[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me India, where is a real designated shitting street you know of?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3
File: PajeetWhatisThis.png (162 KB, 473x223) Image search: [Google]
PajeetWhatisThis.png
162 KB, 473x223
Tell me India, where is a real designated shitting street you know of?
>>
>>72187297
>Every street
We pay our taxes nigger
>>
>>72187297

>tfw the meme part is the idea that the streets are designated
>in reality, indians just shit in the street, any street
>>
you know speaking of india, they may stink of curry and shit and have poor personal hygiene

but they're cool, friendly guys

they're a lot nicer than the bengalis and pakistanis they live near
>>
>>72187297

Tell me USA, where is a real designated shooting school you know of?
>>
>>72187297
4chan is my designated shitting site
>>
>>72188805

Tell me LEAF, where is the designated Maple Syrup chugging contest!?
>>
>>72188805
i live in Illinois they are all in Chicago. with the majority of the states nonwhite population.
>>
File: 1454507928059.jpg (2 MB, 2368x3200) Image search: [Google]
1454507928059.jpg
2 MB, 2368x3200
>>72188737
Used to work as a maintenance tech at poor properties. I've mey hundreds upon hundreds of minorities and first generation Indian immigrants are the fucking worse. If you can tolerate them you are truly cucked. They are the greediest, dirtiest, most self-entitled, annoying people I have ever had the displeasure of meeting. Even Africans that "thought they had to keep the water running so the well wouldn't run dry" weren't as bad as them.
>>
>>72189525
is that so? guess i've just been lucky with the ones i've ran into
>>
>>72188528
So if you don't pay your taxes you aren't allowed to shit in the streets?
>>
>>72188949

Haha you kill children = nice meme

Haha your country is known for a certain type of food l = shit meme unless hamburger

I
>>
>>72189851
Faggot.
>>
>>72188737
What I don't get is how almost every indian family I meet smells like shit and looks inbred to shit. But then they always have one stunning 10/10 indian girl in the family.
Where the fuck do the genes come from?
>>
Indians are filthy animals. They're third world subhumans and they shit pretty much every fucking where and there's no such thing as a "designated shitting street".

Only a tiny minority including me aren't like them. In the more "civilized" parts of the country, "people" who shit on streets or ignore basic hygiene are shunned and looked down upon.

Removing the caste-system was a terrible mistake. All the low IQ'd and Indians with inferior genes need to be genocided,

That's the only way this country can be saved.
>>
>>72189130
Lel, this. Glad I live in some suburbs without too much crime. Then again I live with my fellow spics, so most of it is probably molestation desu, especially with how many Mexican mom's work as daycares.
>>
>>72190209
Your country is already to far gone to be saved. The only thing you can do is shoot up a school.
>>
>>72190209
Proxy bitch
>>
>>72188737
>British Indian detected
>>
>>72189726
Have you ever spent any extended amount of time around them? Gone into their house? Met their families? Only dumbass leftists make judgements about people off of a random pleasant exchange.

Second and third generation are far more bearable since they've assimilated, but that's not what I'm talking about here.
>>
>>72187297
Go to sleep ty
>>
>>72188737
The only Indians that are "bros" are the white washed assimilated ones.
>>
>>72190209
It's okay, you'll be a superpower in 4 years
>>
>>72190209
I was visiting India recently and the thought "Gandhi was a mistake" popped into my head more than once.
>>
File: 1440994844310.jpg (130 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1440994844310.jpg
130 KB, 1280x842
>>72190209

>create caste system
>poor as fuck people have no hope for riches, education, etc.
>can only breed with other poor as fuck people

mfw you actually created hundreds of millions of morons by selective breeding and are now bitching about it
>>
>>72189978
>be me chatting with AMAZINGLY hot British Indian grill on omegle
>show my face after 15 talk
>she instantly disconnects
>brit indian girls are my thing

Why live?
>>
>>72190848
I had some indian family move in next to me when I was a kid. They were all ugly as fuck apart from this one 20-something girl who made me diamonds every single time.
Makes me nostalgic thinking back to being an early teen and jerking it while looking out of my bedroom window at her bending over to water plants and mow the lawn and shit.
>>
>>72190496
Not a proxy.

>>72190690
Gandhi was a greedy pedophile, he did jackshit in helping the country. He was nothing but a traitor who is now hailed as the father of the nation by the ignorant masses. Hitler did a lot more in contributing to India's freedom than Gandhi ever did.

>>72190752
yes. It was a terrible mistake. But now with no more casteism and inter-caste marriages the gene pool is getting diluted and more and more morons are being spawned. This needs to be stopped.
>>
>>72188949
You know, I never got the hype about maple syrup.

It's more corn starch than anything maple. I go into a diabetic coma if I have a shot glass of the stuff on my pancakes or waffles. Canadian culture is literally the consumption of poison. I'm lactose intolerant, my family is 100% white but it only takes a recessive gene like that to throw me off.

I don't know why I'm venting this. I'll just end with saying I'm moving to America and leaving this horrible place soon enough.
>>
>>72191389
Holy shit an indian Hitler.
>>
>>72191559
>Jumping out of the frying pan into the fire.
>>
>>72191213
my neighbors were literally a dwarf and a retarded evangelical girl. I am so jealous of people who get girls-next-door
>>
>>72187297
>If you shit in a toilet, will you die?
>No, but it will be extremely painful.
>Come on. That's a big poo.
>4pou
>>
>>72191389
What are opinions of Modi? Seems peopel like him because of his strong border policy but that's been india since pakistan became a thing.
>>
>>72191638
You don't want to know how many times I had a boss that can't speak English properly.

What's the whitest state you for senpai
>>
>>72191565
Indians love hitler. So do egyptians and arabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CdMfciMgfCk
>>
>>72191559
>Canadian culture
Literally just tim hortons and poutine, and neither are that great.
>>
>>72191882
>Thinking that'll change after moving to America
>That's a trick question, the whiter it gets, the whiter the state gets, the lower the IQ gets, same with blacks.
>>
>>72192036
>Literally just tim hortons and poutine

And don't forget the copious amounts of compulsory, government-mandated gay sex.
>>
>>72187297

we call it the United States
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.