[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came from the future to warn you. Genetic Engineering is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8
File: gattaca1.png (251 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
gattaca1.png
251 KB, 540x304
I came from the future to warn you.

Genetic Engineering is about to advance greatly. The Chinks will be the first country to adapt transhumanism, forcing children to be engineered to prevent diseases, be tall and good looking, strong and smart.

The west will be too cucked because of "muh morality" and "muh diversity" and will fall seriously behind. In about two generations, the world will be ruled by the Super Wangs.
>>
Let them be the Guinea pigs...
>>
>>72183159

WE
>>
>>72185350
WUZ
>>
Actually sounds legit
>>
>>72185546
RETARDS
>>
>>72183159
Good, they'll exterminate the niggers and slimes.
We might die too, but at least the niggers and slimes go too.
>>
Biotechnology engineer master race reporting in
>>
>>72183159
>be tall and good looking, strong and smart.
so they'll select european genes?
>>
>>72185849
N CLONES
>>
Pretty sure God will lay down the hellfire before that'll happen.
>>
I'm fine with that, can I move there?
>>
>>72183159
>chinese
>being able to do anything but wallow in filth and be the world's factory state
I'm laffin, the West goes and it'll tale all with it. Asians simply cannot into innovation or academic honesty in general and this is coming from a chink.
>>
>>72186062

Yep.

A few years ago there was some news about how they were only accepting European and East Asian genes for some genetic engineering projtect.
>>
Do the Chinese make themselves look European?
>>
>>72183159
Who wins the 2016 united states presidential elections, future man?
>>
How does genetic engineering works, where do we look first??
>>
>>72183159
Its feminism and religion, not diversity and morality.
>>
The problem with the Chinese doing GE is they have no concept of human rights.

They will create super babies without thinking that the babies will grow up to become elitists, having never known the struggle physical or intellectual challenge.

Whites/East Asians on the other hand, will do this too, but only Whites/Japanese will likely have the empathy to run projects that enhance already living people.

Projects which enhance already living individuals will be rarer than the aforementioned, simply because creating life is easier than enhancing it.

Hopefully though we will get through that stage and we can start doing things like making elderly people immortal or mentally handicapped people smarter.
>>
File: boy.jpg (194 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
boy.jpg
194 KB, 1920x1080
>>72186232
>falling for the god hates technology meme
This is why Islam stagnated in the 13th century going from once of the most advanced cultures to the backward shithole we see today
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 560x334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 560x334
>>72183159
I'll rape you. Because your a dirty shill. And I rape shills.
>>
John is it you have you found the ibm computer?
>>
>>72183159
So what you sayin is ... I will be raped to death by Hanazons?
>>
>>72186894
Base starting point of genetic engineering is eugenics, or "breeding out genetic defects" (castrating autists etc). From that it moves into a more directly applied science - sequencing DNA to test what qualities a human will have from the embryonic period onwards
>>
>>72185192
Let me handle those
>>
>>72183159
Tell us about your time machine John Titor!
>>
China can't even make an escalator that doesn't kill people and you expect them to make newtypes?

Try again OP
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 380x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 380x535
>>72187264
>>72187658
Fug, I didnt see someone already made a Steins;gate joke
>>
>>72183159
This doesn't scare me as much as if it gets to Africa. Imagine a drought resistant more intelligent yet still violent super nigger. How The fuck will we survive?
>>
>>72187860
By bringing back gladiator fighting, and encouraging gangs to take part
>>
>>72187612
You've earned your leaf Peru-san
>>
Neh. I liked that movie, went on to remind me of me brother who had vast potential and greatness in him.
>>
>>72183159
Give me next weeks winning powerball numbers as proof
>>
>>72188244
Like anyone would remember the powerball numbers for a specific date, you have to ask bigger questions, like "when will WWIII start"
>>
meh seems legit. tell us more op
>>
>>72187973
First prize to the winning team: UNLIMITED KFC AND PURPLE DRANK!!!!

>fine print: prizes awarded as long as gangs continue to compete.

Fucking definition of a Win-Win.
>>
>>72183159
will we at least have robot GF's?
>>
We know fuck all about genetics to start making designer humans.

It'll be at least a century before we know enough to not create total fuckups. By that point, AI and robotics will be a bigger threat to humanity.
>>
>>72188755

US will undergo a market correction this year. China will undergo a major economic crisis next year. Europe in 2018 and Japan in 2019. This will create a flood of capital into the U.S. and the DOW will triple by 2020. China will trough and come out of their recession in 2020 through a massive stimulus effort revolving around a arms buildup and militarized scientific programs, including in genetic engineering.
>>
>>72189149
all we can hope is that AI develops empathy and decides not to exterminate us
>>
>>72189193
Tell me about John Connor, why does he fight the robots?
>>
>>72189193
Fake and gay
>>
>>72189626
kek

And why the fuck did they put the robot heart in John Connor? Doesn't that defeat the whole movement?
>>
>>72189193

Race war when?

Who will be the president and vice president of the United States in 2017?
>>
>>72189193
how do I time travel into the future, also what do you also have to warn us about. What happens with Russia, do they do anything or do we nuke them into nonexistence.
>>
>>72183159
>be tall and good looking, strong and smart.
so the chinks will become white people.

white people win again!
>>
>>72189193
What happens to Ms. Parrish?

Did it work?

If you can't answer this, you're a fraud.
>>
>>72189193
OH OH OH

And did Harriet Tubman make it on the $20 bill or was that just for the lulz?
>>
>>72186046
So what can you tell us?
>>
File: 1300318446206.jpg (71 KB, 416x431) Image search: [Google]
1300318446206.jpg
71 KB, 416x431
>>
op is kill
>>
File: 1460283736738.jpg (25 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1460283736738.jpg
25 KB, 360x360
>>72183159
>comes from the future with a "valuable" information
>go to 4chan

every time
>>
>>72189193
Will Trump win? Will i build that beautiful wall?
>>
Won't happen. CPC won't allow it.
A generation of superchinks would crush the government.

All the "great advances" you hear about coming from China are lies anyhow spread by the merchant to make us fear the yellow menace. They can't even engineer a decent vehicle.
>>
>>72187612
Jeje
>>
>>72191830
Total truth. People in power would not let power go that easily. Then again all this talk of making AI....

You ever watch the crash videos of chinese designed and built cars? Comedy Gold. It's a shame that some car companies are outsourcing more full production to china, but at least the quality (should) be upheld.
>>
>>72187612
They're for experiments, not dinner.
>>
>>72186232
Listen to your argument.

If god is all powerful than why would he even be concerned about mortals modifying them selves ever so slightly?
>>
>>72183159
Oh now the a New Types are here! I need a co-ordinator to pilot my Gundam and take out the labs before they build Island III at L4. They need to be stopped before they build a giant space laser!! Naturals are obsolete now. For a pure and blue world!!!!
>>
>>72183159
Now the Japanese can look like their Manga characters.
>>
>>72183159
I know, i already plan on jumping ship and interbreeding with them.
Europeans are as doomed as the subhumans in the long run.
>>
>>72183159
why is China trying to make everyone look the same? In the end, the girls will chose the guys with shit genes just based on the fact they are different. If you have ever heard of the saying, "The rule of the game is we all are the same," which is a communist saying, this is what China is trying to achieve. Gommies.
>>
>>72191830
The government is selected from the top student in engineering and science.
There is no dynastic bullshit like in the west, no lawyer can hope to have any position of power in China.
>>
>>72192968
Who cares about women when the artificial womb is a decade way from the market.
Failing to project in the future have always been crippling, but in the current age of accelerating technology, it is fatal.
>>
>>72183159
>Genetic Engineering is about to advance greatly. The Chinks will be the first country to adapt transhumanism, forcing children to be engineered to prevent diseases, be tall and good looking, strong and smart.
Why not.... JUST HAVE A NORDIC IDEAL YOU FUCKING INSANE FUCKS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlDNrHGUoOQ
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.