[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ article-3362547/Trans
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3362547/Transgender-couple-born-opposite-sex-fell-love-meeting-online-reveal-planning-kids-using-eggs-sperm.html
>Transgender couple who were both born the opposite sex and fell in love after meeting online reveal they are planning to have kids together - using his eggs and her sperm
>his eggs
>her sperm
what

why don't they just be happy with the gender they were born as. why go through all this trouble because for some odd reason they "feel" the opposite sex. i can understand if they were born with both genitals and were assigned a gender at birth but if you were born as a regular boy just embrace it.
>>
>>72181617
They are mentally retarded.
>>
>>72181617
So the F2M still has all the working baby-making parts and the M2F still has sperm producing testicles? The "dad" is going to carry the child?
>>
File: harbahhhh.jpg (48 KB, 396x594) Image search: [Google]
harbahhhh.jpg
48 KB, 396x594
>>72181617
10/10 would watch tv show about
>>
>>72183977
virtually

its one giant cluster fuck
>>
File: We fucked up everything.jpg (51 KB, 834x640) Image search: [Google]
We fucked up everything.jpg
51 KB, 834x640
>>72181617
Honestly, if these degenerates want to hook up and date each other, I'm all for it. Whatever you want to fuck in the privacy of your home, I'm cool with.

What I'm not cool with, is degenerates such as trannies and gays, raising children. These monsters need to stay the fuck away from children, just because you're a mentally ill fuck up, doesn't mean you should push or even show children that it's okay to be whatever abomination you are.

Gas them all.
>>
File: 1451500916289.gif (2 MB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
1451500916289.gif
2 MB, 220x220
>>72181617
>two mentally-deranged psychotic fucks are going to procreate
Surely the child will end up as a normally functioning human who leads a successful life
>>
>>72181617
>being happy with the gender you were born as when you have the opportunity to be a hot woman instead

Nigger are you retarded? This tranny passes and is attractive. She has upgraded her position in life considerably. You're just butthurt that you don't have the possibility of passing as an attractive woman.

There's a lot of fugly men who have somehow come out of transition looking like cute girls and I guarantee you their lives are 1000x better now than if they hadn't transitioned and instead remained ugly neckbeards masturbating in mom's basement like you.
>>
They probably both realized they fucked up, but now they dont have to look like idiots and admit it.
>>
>>72185318
Until they kill themselves

Womp womp
>>
File: FairlyOddBaby331.jpg (58 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
FairlyOddBaby331.jpg
58 KB, 640x478
>>72181617
>>
File: 1454186213833.gif (2 MB, 300x332) Image search: [Google]
1454186213833.gif
2 MB, 300x332
>>72181617
what in the actual heck?
>>
File: jamie clayton.jpg (45 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
jamie clayton.jpg
45 KB, 600x600
>>72185561
The cute ones like the one in the OP don't kill themselves. Only the unpassable hons do.

Jamie Clayton transitioned 18 years ago and looks like this today, at the age of 38.

Keep deluding yourself that being a fat, ugly, balding man at the age of 38 is better than being a hot tranny though, LOL.
>>
>>72181617
Well they are both rather passable, ID probably fuck that dude and the chick has a nice beard. Just so weird when they end up in a relationship together. It's like what was the point?
>>
>>72183977
>The "dad" is going to carry the child?

I'm going to guess they want to use a surrogate .. Unless the shehe wants to give up her male hormones for at least a few years for the entire process. Whenever someone says sperm and egg it's always code for surrogate. How loose is the UK medical system when it comes to paying for stuff like this? Can you get free sex change ops times two and free sperm/egg storage AND free in vitro fertilization into a surrogate?!? You're looking at well over a quarter million at least in medical costs.

I know a hot girl who is dating a pre-op shehe.. It kind or wrong and yet kind of sexy too in a warped way. Like do they scissor away on each other? Does the shehe just use a strap on? Do they just do other stuff? I don't know!?!
>>
>>72181617
oh shit, that is hot as fuck
>>
File: 1442433801387.jpg (30 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1442433801387.jpg
30 KB, 512x384
>>
>>72181617
>why don't they just be happy with the gender they were born as
Nigger, do you actually believe these people choose to feel the way they do? It's like asking why people choose to be autistic or to have depression. They're just born with something wrong in their heads.

If they found happiness, then good on them. I don't care unless they act like faggots about it or shove that shit down their kid's throat
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.