[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump supporters, do you actually believe global warming is a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 5344bf0219f3c.png (9 KB, 273x273) Image search: [Google]
5344bf0219f3c.png
9 KB, 273x273
Trump supporters, do you actually believe global warming is a hoax spread by China to steal jobs?

Trump does.

Do you actually believe vaccines cause autism?

Trump does.

Does he actually believe these things? Or is he just lying to get votes? If he's lying, why do you want to vote for Lying Trump?
>>
File: DSCN8950.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSCN8950.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
In Alaska as the glaciers are receding they are finding tree remnants, pic related I took myself. What they said was that the glacier receded thousands of years ago, then a forest grew, then the glacier advanced and wiped out the forest, then it receded and exposed the old trees. They carbon dated trees to be between 7000 and 8000 years ago.

tl;dr climate is cyclical you retarded anti science fucker.
>>
File: DSCN8936.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
DSCN8936.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
I know it's you Bill Nye you retarded fuck. Debate me.
>>
Climate change is an international hoax. The endgame is to implement a carbon tax.

Which in a nutshell is basically a tax you will have to pay for the right to breathe oxygen.

Yes, the elites are this crazy.
>>
>>72182470
>tl;dr climate is cyclical you retarded anti science fucker.

>HEY INDUSTRIAL CIVILLIZATION IS DOOMED BUT IT'S OK BECAUSE IT'S A NATURAL CYCLE
>>
>>72182470

>>Cyclical

>>Humans just broke the cycle

How can you be this autistic?
>>
>>72181594
he has never called it a hoax. Just that it's incredibly politicized
>>
>>72181594
>Trump supporters, do you actually believe global warming is a hoax spread by China to steal jobs?

No. I believe it is bullshit spread about in western industrialized nations to perpetuate the race to the bottom and eventual enslavement of people by the elites.
>>
File: smoke weed.jpg (139 KB, 468x615) Image search: [Google]
smoke weed.jpg
139 KB, 468x615
>>72181594
Well OP thats a loaded question. He does know that global warming is a hoax but he is lying when he says China is spreading the hoax for jobs. It's actually every globalist and elitist that want us to believe in global warming.

Check out this recent article showing how all the extra CO2 from fossil fuel use is actually greening the planet. http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36130346
"Climate deniers" are a lot more common than you think. It's just people that prefer empirical evidence to unreliable models and hypothesis. None of the climate predictions in the seventies came true.
>>
>>72181594

Global warming isn't a hoax you cuck. But we do need a lot more data on it if we want to do something about it or else the first "solution" we pull out of our asses could end up making it worse.

There are probably legions of hidden variables that Gore never thought of.
>>
>>72181594
>Or is he just lying to get votes
No, he believed these things long before he began running
>>
>>72181594
Global warming has already been proven to be bull shit. That's why liberals changed the name to "climate change ".

And yeah Trump is probably wrong about vaccines but I don't have to agree with everything someone says to vote for them. It's not like a he'd change vaccinations if elected.
>>
>>72181594
Global Warming is a hoax.

Vaccines don't really cause autism but there's no problem in spacing out the doses and it'll get more people vaccinating if they feel more secure.
>>
File: Char.gif (487 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
Char.gif
487 KB, 500x373
>>72187029
>Global warming has already been proven to be bull shit.
>>
>>72181594
I believe that white people are constantly abused and have their rights stolen, their bank accounts cleared out, are suffering from burgeoning health rates and bleaker futures because of the left. I believe that they are innocent and yet are being punished. I believe that trump is the first step toward actually being able to talk about this. All your straw men and attempts to run away from reality are worthless to me.
>>
>>72183379
>>72183826
Show me some science you personally have obtained to support your opinion you dumb stupid fuckers instead of resorting to attacks like a stupid talking points parrot.
>>
>"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat. Women often have to flee from the only homes they have ever known. Women are often the refugees from conflict and sometimes, more frequently in today's warfare, victims. Women are often left with the responsibility, alone, of raising the children." -Hillary Clinton

http://clinton3.nara.gov/WH/EOP/First_Lady/html/generalspeeches/1998/19981117.html

http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-victims-of-war/
>>
>>72181594
earth is flat, global warming couldn't never be cataclysmic because the creator would alter timelines
>>
>>72188526
This DESU
Earth is a flat circle.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.