[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you be going to Brazil to watch the Rio Olympics?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: HUE.gif (1 MB, 275x199) Image search: [Google]
HUE.gif
1 MB, 275x199
>>
Fuck no. Who the hell cares about Brazil or the olympics?
>>
File: image.gif (926 KB, 499x366) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
926 KB, 499x366
Nope. And I'm never having children with a women that went because I don't trust what I've heard that Zikka only temporarily can cause birth defects

I'm not risking it
>>
>>72179423
Don't come, unless you want to be killed by some nigga who'll spend 5 years in jail for this(if he's got caught)
>>
Competing :)
>>
>>72181424
Which sport? I'll cheer for you.
>>
Yes.
>>
Let's see...go to Rio Olympics and risk getting kidnapped, raped, mugged, beaten, stabbed, infected with Zika virus, infected with HIV, or blown up by terrorists?

NOPE.
>>
>>72183185
actually rape is something "rare" here, but you can still be kidnapped, mugged, beaten, stabbed, infected with Zika virus, infected with HIV, or blown up by terrorists.
>>
>>72179423
They really should postpone it till next year because of zika.
>>
>>72179423
No
>>
>>72179423
Fuck no im not going to that third world shit hole
>>
>>72183442
i'm actually surprised rape is rare there, what with all the half naked big booty sluts roaming everywhere.
>>
>>72180860
Relax, drug dealers earn millions during olympics.

That's why during the cup nothing really great happened
>>
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 800x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 800x331
I live here so yes
>>
>>72179423
No but I am going to Tokyo since I missed out on last summer Olympics and refuse to go to Brazil for these ones
>>
>>72184956
It's going to be pretty cool,just don't go near the favelas
>>
Olympics are boring but im hype for Euro cup and Cleganebowl this year
>>
File: gnytZRb.jpg (188 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
gnytZRb.jpg
188 KB, 1920x1080
Yeah, sure. I always watch the Olympics. This time it's going to be funnier because of how much of a trainwreck it's going to be.
>>
>>72184733
half naked big booty sluts roaming everywhere it's kind of normal in warm places(not where I live) and the rape is rare because rapists become the victims in jail, this is one of the few good things in our culture.
>>
>getting robbed by brs in swimtrunks

no thanks
>>
File: river.jpg (130 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
river.jpg
130 KB, 750x422
>>72179423
Go to Brazil? No fucking chance. I don't want to be kidnapped.
Nor would I take my daughter to India because she would get raped and I would get sick from unclean water.
Nor would I go to in a Muslim country because they are fucking retards.

I can travel in Europe and feel safe as our culture is more advanced. If I go to France or Poland, I know I'll be OK.
If I go to Bangladesh or Egypt or some other shithole, then I'd be in danger. Also why the fuck would I want to visit Mexico or Argentina?

Anglo countries are the best and also European countries. Everyone else can fuck off.
Fucking third world shit holes. No fucking chance.
>>
>>72184793
Not just the drug dealers, everything is more expensive to a gringo so everyone earn more during these events.
>>
>>72179423

Nah prefer my children not to have pea-sized skulls.

Zika Chan is no bullshit.
>>
File: O9fStVN4nAc.jpg (10 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
O9fStVN4nAc.jpg
10 KB, 300x250
>>72186312
>tfw he goes to France
>dies in a terrorist happening
>>
>>72186542
Fuck off. Most of France is really nice.
>>
>>72186312
> Also why the fuck would I want to visit Mexico or Argentina?

we have the tombstone of The führer here, its kinda a secret, is neat and protected by nazi descendants
>>
>>72186401
this is how it is in mexico all the time

if youre white you get over charged on everything
>>
>>72187251
But any of our girl even the most beautiful ones will Fuck you for free.
So that gotta compensate.
>>
>>72181424
Post a picture of your credential with your name/sport blocked out or your bullshit.

Olympic first issue credentials were issued April 15th for all atheletes in case they wanted to go to Rio early to acclimate.

I guarantee you're bullshit (be sure to respond via either "I don't need to prove it" which means you're 100% a liar or "I didn't get one" which means your a liar and a faggot).

Eager for your response, internet hero.
>>
>>72187513
Really mehico?
I just became an american citizen (from the EU so I'm white), can I come visit mehico and fuck bitches easily?
>>
>>72187513
mexico is pretty badass to visit ive been atleast 10 times and everyone is pretty nice to you
>>
>>72188016
...until you get beheaded
>>
>>72188016
Why is it , nothing but sub humans end up in california then?
>>
>>72188377
>>72188418
nothing has ever happened when i was there really

only on the border cities it feels weird because mexican military everywhere

mainly i go to tamaulipas because we know somone with a ranch there
>>
>>72186953
Most of Brazil is really nice too, but you gringos just look at São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro, even Brazilians fear these cityes.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.