[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do Americans deal with/sleep at night knowing the fact 12%
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
How do Americans deal with/sleep at night knowing the fact 12% of the USA is nigroid?
>>
>>72176948
>12%??
>i thought it would be much higher
>source for this stat?
>>
>>72176948

By living in a white neighborhood.
>>
>>72177185
#justmichiganthings
>>
pretty comfy, I couldn't care less
>>
>>72176948
There ain't no niggers in beddy bye dream land.
>>
>>72176948
By not being a scared little bitch
What are you? A eurocuck?
>>
By knowing they live on the other side of town and "their" part is being gentrified.
>>
File: 1437672017432.jpg (204 KB, 1703x958) Image search: [Google]
1437672017432.jpg
204 KB, 1703x958
>>72176948
I live in a part of the country where I maybe see one nigger a month. And they're just passing through.
>>
>>72176948
It's been a steady 12% since the civil war and has a low chance of increasing
But living in a 25% white neighborhood is tough :'(
>>
>>72176948

It's not easy, but making sure not to live in places like Detroit, Baltimore, Chicago sure helps.
>>
It's alright. Sometimes I wonder about how there are more BLACK PEOPLE in the US than there are PEOPLE in Canada, though. That disorients me.
>>
>>72177283
? explain
>>
With the door locked, a box of tissues for when i frequently wake up sobbing after nightmares about living in my wife's boyfriends cuckshed, and in a little pink dress because the fluoride in the water took all my testosterone

at least game of thrones is back
>>
>be me redhead whitest person in my city
>go to catholic school not a single nigger in the place.
>7th grade some army guy enrolled his mix white/black daughter into my grade.
>one black person in the school, only black person I'd ever talked to.
>she tells me I'm cute and we hold hands after school walking down the Main Street laughing with people looking at us.
>tfw that's the only positive interaction with a girl you've ever had.
>it's been over 10 years
>tfw you still hate black people.
>>
>>72178900
>calling mulattoes black
senpai no
>>
>>72176948
Knowing that Trump will make all right in the world
>>
File: 1461698810890s.jpg (6 KB, 250x100) Image search: [Google]
1461698810890s.jpg
6 KB, 250x100
>>72176948
A shame isn't it? Well get that percentage up soon.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.