[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where have all the Cruz shills gone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Cruz shills on suicide watch.png (193 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Cruz shills on suicide watch.png
193 KB, 640x360
Where have all the Cruz shills gone?
>>
>>72171905

Morgue
>>
>>72171905
they are listening to re-runs of Mark Levin with some rope
>>
a place outside heaven
>>
>>72171905
reddit
>>
We're still here.
>>
>>72171905
Cruz is going to win, especially with the new deal with Kasich. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
>>
>inser homer bush meme
>they comeback out as hillfags
>>
File: 1448831698295.png (1008 KB, 692x694) Image search: [Google]
1448831698295.png
1008 KB, 692x694
>>72171905
all dead
>>
>>72171905
I think it's time the shills changed shifts to continue shilling.
>>
>>72172185
I agree. Ted Cruz is going to win. Donald Trump is a Chaos Candidate.
>>
i am the last one.
ama
>>
Can't wait for tomorrow when they've figured out how they want to spin this.
>>
>>72172277
"Lion, lion Don", he always lies, he puts down art of the deal, and he lies again. Sad!
>>
Maybe they haven't been paid this week yet
>>
Those rats only come out before the primaries to keep the meme magic and moral down. Obviously they fail everytime like their cuck leader
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 588x330) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 588x330
>>72172185
>>72172240
>>
>>72171905
Dead
>>
I was looking for them tonight too.

Ted is literally eating at my restaurant tomorrow morning and I'm a Trump supporter. Kind of funny but how could I refuse when I got the call asking/informing me about it.

Two of my waitresses said they were going to wear their Trump shirts.As funny as it would be I told them I'd send them home if they came in like that.

Ted Shills where you at?? Come say hi tomorrow I'll be in the office or front.
>>
>>72171905
This thread
>>72169880
Totally embarrassing.
>>
>>72171905
The nomination has been privately ceded to Trump for the last week. The current political grandstanding is just showmanship to prime mainstream Republican voters to support Trump in the Fall.

Democrats have been doing the same thing for Hillary from the onset. Bernie Sanders was paid off to run a near-competitive campaign and rally the Tumblrite landwhales who would have never rolled out of bed on election day without someone promising them free money.
>>
>>72172790
Just give up. He's our populist that is going to get shit done. Freemason Cruz is going to continue amnesty and open borders
>>
>>72173099
I'm not a Cruz shill dumbass. You asked where they were and I answered by showing where the cruzilms were.
>>
>>72172277
There is no way to spin this

it was a complete massacre
>>
>>72174964
Yeah, by Hillary.

Face it, Donald is finished.
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 500x677) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 500x677
THIS IS THE MOVEMENT OF OUR LIVES! WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER TO THE VIOLENCE AND THREATS FROM THE FASCIST LEFT. THE WORLD NEEDS DONALD J. TRUMP, RIGHT NOW! https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a3n45oqSwOI
>>
>>72175095
I used to support Trump until I read your post. Now im a Shill4Hill
>>
>>72175095
The cool candidate always beats the lame candidate
>>
>>72171905
what site did you make this image on?
>>
>>72171905
https://youtu.be/_f0cXBVvjuo
>>
They're riding a Cruz Missile into the ocean
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.