[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts on Social Security /pol/? Is it going bankrupt soon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: social-security-card.jpg (413 KB, 1271x773) Image search: [Google]
social-security-card.jpg
413 KB, 1271x773
Thoughts on Social Security /pol/?

Is it going bankrupt soon? Is it a good idea? Is it just a Ponzi Scheme?
>>
You're delusional if you think you will ever see inept my of it if you're a millennial
>>
>>72166679
By definition a Ponzi scheme. The funds were raided long ago by the kike controlled government.
>>
Save up for your own retirement and if it is still around when you get to that age, it will just be extra money. Take control of your own future and finances.
>>
I don't expect to get out anything like what I paid in.

It's not an altogether horrible idea and I don't really mind paying a relatively nominal amount into a social safety net, but the government is run by thieves.

It's also in direct violation of the legislation to use an SSN for identification. But of course everybody does it anyway. So in the long run it becomes like being a tatooed jew in a shoa camp. There again, government criminality turns a potential minor good into a clear evil.
>>
>>72166679
Government run old age pensions like Social Security are partly responsible for turning western countries into 3rd world shitholes.

In order to fund the retirees, you need a larger pool of younger workers. Since the birthrate in the west is below replacement, governments have used this funding problem as an excuse to open the borders to waves of migrants, permanently transforming the west in the process.
>>
>>72166679
haha G W Bush Jr already said on TV that SS is broke and the next generation will have IOU notes when they retire.

fortunately those who grabbed all the money and made a dash for it are long gone.

glad I sold my SS to a spic when I had the chance.

such is the fate of a goyim that allows the merchant to psych them out and rip them off to the last penny. :^)

Oh well at least israel is a little safter after all the muslim slaughtering courtesy of the goyim. :^)
>>
>>72167700
There is literally nothing wrong with being circumcised
>>
>>72166679
It'll never go bankrupt whoever says that dont know anything about anything, I'll be expecting mine in 45 years so yeah keep living scared that is going to bankrupt.
>>
>Is it going bankrupt soon? Is it a good idea? Is it just a Ponzi Scheme?

no no yes

They don't go insolvent; they just take more money in and pay less out over time like a highly successful corporation. Except unlike a corporation you don't have any choice in their services.
>>
File: 1404713126045.png (16 KB, 567x522) Image search: [Google]
1404713126045.png
16 KB, 567x522
>Tfw paying into the pension fund of my state rather than federal social security
>>
I'll be retiring in about 37 years. My retirement is a 3-tier system, a pension that I put 4.4% of my pay toward, 5% goes into a 401k type plan called Thrift Savings Plan in which my employer matches up to 5%, and social security which is of course 6.2%. As long as I don't die soon after retiring, I'll be as sound as a pound.
>>
>>72170741
Start a Roth IRA as well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.