[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/POL/ BTFO BY MTV NEWS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (192 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
192 KB, 1280x720
STORMWEENIES ON SUICIDE WATCH https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6PxrL8S1gw
>>
>mtv "news"

didn't watch faggot.
>>
mtv is dead.
>>
File: image.jpg (813 KB, 920x1095) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
813 KB, 920x1095
>>72165919
"WAHHHH WAAAHHHH THE MEAN LIBRULZ R HURTING MUH FEEWINGS WITH THEIR FACTS AND LOGIC WAAAH DADDY PLZ HELP ME AND CHANGE MY DIPAR"
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
>>72165714
“We must realize that our party’s most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to install in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.”

~ Israel Cohen (Jew), a leading Communist in England, in his ‘A Racial Program For The 20th Century (1912).’ Quoted by Congressman Abernathy, Congressional Record, June 7, 1957, p. 8559.” (The jews brag in the documentary/movie hollywoodisim they took over/invented hollywood and use it to put blacks on pedestals and demonize whites.)

Hillary Clinton - "Jewish people historically owned more black slaves than any other group, Bernie Sanders being Jewish is why Afro-Americans are not voting for him."
>>
File: 1410594373444.png (310 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1410594373444.png
310 KB, 499x583
Media Presidents and/or owners:
Jew - CBS - William S. Paley, Leslie Moonves
Jew - NBC - Jeffrey Zucker
Jew - ABC - Stuart Bloomberg and George W. Bodenheimer
Jew - ABC News - David Westin
Jew - CNN - Gerald Levin, Reese Schonfeld (co-founder)
Jew - FOX - Gail Berman, Rupert Murdoch Crypto Jew - MBS - Ronnessen
Jew - Daily News - Maxwell, real name Hoch Jew - US News - Zuckerman.
Jew - New York Times - Sulzberger
Jew - MGM Chairman - Harry Sloan
Jew - BBC - Michael Ian Grade, Mark Thompson
Jew - Sirius Satellite Radio - Scott Greenstein
Jew - Sony Pictures Chairman - Michael Lynton
Jew - Paramount Pictures - Bradley Alan Grey
Jew - 20th Century Fox - Sherry Lansing
Jew - News Corporation - Peter Chernin
Jew - Columbia Pictures - Kaufman
Jew - Warner Brothers - Barry M. Meyer
Jew - Reuters - Rothschilds
Jew - Associated Press - Rothschilds
Jew - The Young Turks - One Turk and 2 Jews. Creators Cenk Uygur (Shabbos goy), Ben Mankiewicz, Dave Koller
Jew - Clear Channel - Andrew Levin
Jew - Warner Co - Martin S. Davis
Jew - Dreamworks - Spielberg
Jew - Walt Disney Television, Touchstone Television, Buena Vista Television - Micheal D. Eisner
Jew - VIACOM - Sumner Murray Redstone, real name Rothstein
Jew - MTV - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Nickelodeon - Murray Rothstein
Jew - Universal Pictures - Stacey Snider
Jew - Universal Studios - Ron Meyer
etc...

Books don’t get published UNLESS it passes through Jew censorship.
>>
File: 1429126693911.jpg (25 KB, 282x299) Image search: [Google]
1429126693911.jpg
25 KB, 282x299
>>72166981
>>
File: 1449862671540.png (305 KB, 499x583) Image search: [Google]
1449862671540.png
305 KB, 499x583
Below is a listing of the Jewish slave ships and the Jewish owners of them.

NAME OF THE SLAVE SHIP; OWNERS; ETHNICITY:

Abigail, Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Franks, Jews
Crown, Issac Levy and Nathan Simpson, Jews
Nassau, Moses Levy, Jew
Four Sisters, Moses Levy, Jew
Anne & Eliza, Justus Bosch and John Abrams, Jews
Prudent Betty, Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix, Jews
Hester, Mordecai and David Gomez, Jews
Elizabeth, Mordecai and David Gomez, Jews
Antigua, Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell, Jews
Betsy, Wm. De Woolf, Jew
Polly, James De Woolf, Jew
White Horse, Jan de Sweevts, Jew
Expedition, John and Jacob Roosevelt, Jews
Charlotte, Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks, Jews
Caracoa, Moses and Sam Levy, Jews
>>
lol, you're so cucked you can't even say "storm-fag" because you're terrified of hurting people's feelings over the internet.

Go crawl into a hollow log and die you genetic dead end.
>>
File: 1455067635139.jpg (10 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1455067635139.jpg
10 KB, 250x222
>>72166371
>music television
>news
>>
>>72166981
>>72167242
source anon
>>
>>72166981
Im not sure what you are getting at but I loved the new Star Wars movie it was great. Yet it was still nostalgic for those who remembered the very old originals my dad told me.

With new and exciting characters such as a stong female lead that kicks ass and a trusted BFF that is keeping it real and on the lowdown.

We meet Han Solo and he hasn't aged a single day and with his trusted Wookie Chewie they both lay down the smack on the evil empire!

Did you know it is out on Bluray and digital release now on all available platforms and regions? I got myself 2 copies! One for my home theater system and another for when on the road and only have access to my smartphone and a compatible tablet. I do not wanna spoil anything teehee but it comes loaded with extras!!!

What are you waiting for.
>>
>>72165714
>Stop using god to discriminate!
>Encourage young women to wear burkas as to be respectful to islam
>>
>>72168199
Thanks for reminding me.

Just ordered 3 copies myself, the third for my summer house. I cannot wait to see this gem again, best movie 2015. J.J Abrams crafter a masterpiece did he not?

Star War is just the greatest entertainment there is! Do you have the new Toys they made? They for some great Toys to play with!!!
>>
>>72166371
>forcing people to break their religious tenants because faggos
>>
>>72168199
>>72169464
You guys a Star War Fan like I? AWESOME!
I already bought the movie and I got like all the latest Toys you have no idea and yeah they are great, me and my friends are never bored.

My favorite character was the Millenium Falcon, I wish I had a ship like that HAHA so cool.

Oh and I watched all the extras that came with the movie, it is like the best ever it made the movie twice as great! It is my favorite movie 2015 and 2016!!!
>>
>>72168199
>>72169464
>>72170140
Nice to meet fellow fans of the Star War movie.

I thought it was a bit scary but it was very fun and cool, once I get my allowance I will buy star wars movies for all my money! I hope in the sequel we get to see that scary and cool bad guy more, he seemed like he was up to no good. If you know what I mean teehee.

I also like millenium falcon but my favorite character was R2D2, we did not get to see a lot but maybe in the sequels however in the old movies he has more screentime so I will ask daddy to buy me them so I can see him, he is so cool, I cannot wait!!!
>>
>>72166825
>>72166981
>>72167242

>>72167630
here you go
>>
>>72168199
Need to get a copy ASAP!
>>
>>72171776
Yep, time to save up.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.