[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUSLIMS CHANTING ADOLF HITLER
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: muslims hitler.jpg (58 KB, 331x500) Image search: [Google]
muslims hitler.jpg
58 KB, 331x500
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ

What do you think about this /pol/?

Why does Muslims likes Hitler?

Why does Hitler likes Muslims?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFJYRRLuRSk
>>
>>72165684
Fucking kek.

Once again this proves: /pol/’s actual religion is Islam, not Christianity.
You'd never accept this but it's the truth.
Literally the only thing still missing is not eating pork, but soon enough someone of you will come up with a "proof" that pork is made by the jews to make people obedient.
>>
>>72166911
Are you a Muslim immigrant?
>>
>>72166911
Shut up mudslime go back to your sandbox
>>
>>72166911
I have no right to judge you, just please go back home that you ruined.
>>
>>72168125
No, not at all.
But I despise stormweenies, because they don't realize that they're almost as bad as the muslims

>>72168412
>>72168531
Hello, Mr. and Mrs. 60%
>>
>>72165684
Hitler (May God accept him) didn't hate muslims. all these faggots skinheads anti immigration are stupid , islam is the only way to purify this world and to kill our goyim leaders
>>
>>72168609
we have morals, you have none, you would kill your own people for a meal instead of looking for one.
>>
WE
WUZ
HITLER
>>
>>72168736
How so?
That doesn't make sense
>>
>>72168665
>can't even spell altruism right
I can't expect much from a religion this illiterate.
>>
>>72168609
Stormfags are morons and is giving Hitler a bad name but do you realize that Hitler was actually a good guy?

I just finished 6 hours of Greatest Story Never Told.
>>
>>72168910
I rest my case
>>
File: 1416671149310.jpg (56 KB, 634x442) Image search: [Google]
1416671149310.jpg
56 KB, 634x442
>>72169022
>good
He was great
>>
the videos of a rebel group in syria start with SIEG HAIL SIEG HAIL /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>72169022
I never watched it. Should probably go for it.
But then, he was a muslim-lover, can't be perfect
>>
File: Don't Pray Looking Up.png (795 KB, 808x642) Image search: [Google]
Don't Pray Looking Up.png
795 KB, 808x642
YOU FUCKING CHRISTIANS

WE
WUZ
HITLER
>>
>>72169051
There was no case.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 223x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 223x344
>>
>>72166911
>implying not all religions are fucking stupid
>>
>>72169256
He loves Muslims because both of them share the same common cause which is the hatred of the Jews.
>>
Muslims are not the enemy. They just need go home.

Jews are the real enemy. We should help the Arabs defend themselves against Zionist aggression, exploitation colonisation.
>>
>>72169765
If they were in germany at the time, he would have hated them equally.
>>
>>72168609
>stormweenies
may I request you to end your life right this instant?
>>
File: 9-26.jpg (328 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
9-26.jpg
328 KB, 1920x1080
>>72169789
this,but what about saudi arabia, it is (((our second greatest ally))) in the middle east
>>
>>72169627
based ninja
>>
>>72169918
They wouldn't even be in Germany since it's just the Jews like Barbara Spectre who let them in.
>>
>>72165684
sometimes i wonder if this is part of the jewish agenda for promoting race war and chaos
>rapefugees are taught that hitler was right
>"Hitler endorsed islamism"
>rapefugees chant heil hitler on the street increasing racism and hate towards them by the facist right
>Libtards turn a blind eye and defend mudslimes claiming they don't know what they are doing and need formal education and time
>muslims and retarded neonazis join forces mostly because muh antisemitism,leaving aside their xenophobia
>inb4 civil war between nationalist X Nazislamism
>jews profit on economic crisis while EU is taken by Nazislamism
>>
>>72165684
>What do you think about this /pol/?
I think it doesn't matter
>Why does Muslims likes Hitler?
because they see people following the jewish faith as the ones responsible for all their issues and think that hitler thought the same way
>Why does Hitler likes Muslims?
he didn't
he said some stupid shit about islam (along with a load of other stuff)which he would have revised if he had been given the chance to write mein kampf II
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 673x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 673x1000
>>72166911

911 Get
>>
>>72165684
Because Hitler didn't have Muslims and he killed Jews.
>>
>>72171089
>have
hate*
>>
>>72170298

What about them? They have a very extensive welfare state and government. 90% of private sector jobs are done by foreigners, high tech - whites, low tech/no tech - niggers and Indians. The expats send most of the money home and never assimilate and stay in Saudi Arabia, they always go home and take their skills with them.

To support all this they need to sell their oil at 76+ dollars a barrel even though they can get it out of the ground for next to nothing, like 3-10usd. What other sources of income do they have? pilgrims?

They need to pay for that huge state because it keeps the people from getting too agitated. State spending has always increased during times of social unrest, riots, disorder, protests and dissent. The last major stimulus was during the Arab Spring for example. If the spending taps get turned off unemployment soars and the government could fall from all turmoil.

Ever since the fracking boom there has been continued development in methods and fracking ahs come down the cost curve. I believe the figure in the US is currently about 68USD.

Pretty much unless the price of oil goes screaming well upwards Saudi Arabia's exports to the west are going to collapse and so its government including the Royal family and god knows what happens next.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.