[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can /pol/ ever hope to recover?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 476x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 476x673
How can /pol/ ever hope to recover?
>>
>>72164749
why is he being deported? could he possibly be a criminal? also who forced you to come to the us?
>>
File: TERRIFIED.jpg (171 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
TERRIFIED.jpg
171 KB, 1600x900
>>72164749
Even fucking Obama is sick of these wetbacks.

Trying to sneak on some of The Donald's shine.
>I feel you Barak!
>>
>>72164749
>damn white people for being cognizant enough to construct society and create laws
>>
>>72165024
This. He broke the law and his wife and kid should be going back with him.
>>
>funny how passports and borders didn't exist

what is she trying to say here
>>
I'm gonna recover by banging a Mexican girl and then having her deported
>>
>>72165352
She's saying white people illegally emigrated to countries that didn't exist with immigration laws that didn't exist
>>
why don't the wife and daughter just move back with the daddy?

is mexico some kind of hell hole or something?
>>
>>72165520
I think you might be onto something there
>>
>>72165520
What are you, racist? Mexico is a great country
>>
>>72165368
good idea
>>
File: when_trump_get_elected copy.jpg (150 KB, 576x885) Image search: [Google]
when_trump_get_elected copy.jpg
150 KB, 576x885
>>72164749
>>
>>72165520
That's the best part, he knows his wife and child will have a 100% better life than living in the shithole that is mexico. But everyone still agrees that mexican culture and people are all amazing.
>>
>>72165515

These white people, always invading lands, always creating civilizations that surpass nigger civilizations by thousands of years.

If it wasn't for white people, they would still be beating rocks against each other trying to make fire.
>>
File: 1397680719846.gif (89 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1397680719846.gif
89 KB, 600x450
>>72164749
THE BROWN PERSON IS CRYING QUICK BURN ALL CONSTITUTIONS AND ALL LAWS
>>
>>72165832
>filename

my sides
>>
>b-but you're an immigrant

Yeah, I am. My ancestors came here illegally and raped and killed the native americans here. Perhaps the Natives shouldn't have welcomed them with opened arms.

Such a stupid argument
>>
>>72164749
Thread reported
>>
>>72165024
Thank you greatest ally
>>
>tfw your race is the real superpredator
>>
File: DUFAQ.png (2 MB, 1137x857) Image search: [Google]
DUFAQ.png
2 MB, 1137x857
>>72164749
Should have raised his family in his native homeland or immigrated legally
>>
>>72165024
>also who forced you to come to the us?
Since when mexicans migrates to Israel?
>>
>>72165520
He probably quit high school to get the instant gratification from a job and the money it gives.Eventually he realized he cannot make that much without education,so he illegally immigrated.
>>
>>72164749
Conquest is associated with the traditional principle that sovereign states may resort to war at their discretion and that territorial and other gains achieved by military victory will be recognized as legally valid. The doctrine of conquest and its derivative rules were challenged in the 20th century by the development of the principle that aggressive war is contrary to international law, a view that is expressed in the covenant of the League of Nations, the Kellogg-Briand Pact of 1928, the charters and judgments of the international military tribunals created at the end of World War II to try those accused of war crimes, the Charter of the United Nations, and numerous other multipartite treaties, declarations, and resolutions. The logical corollary to the outlawry of aggressive war is the denial of legal recognition to the fruits of such war. This implication was contained in what became known as the Stimson Doctrine, enunciated in January 1932 by U.S. Secretary of State Henry L. Stimson and subsequently affirmed by the assembly of the League of Nations and by several conferences of the American republics.

tl;dr Back when we did it, it was legal under the Right of Conquest. Sadly, its not legal anymore. Shit happens, get over it
>>
>>72165644
>>72165718
>>72165836

Wow... Maybe a wall wouldn't be so bad after all..

I'm a #trumptower now
>>
>>72164749
>Every society without borders has been conquered without resistance
>Bitch because not everyone chooses suicide
>>
>>72169716
A nation that cannot control its borders is not a nation
>>
>>72164749
So, the woman is just gonna not go with him?
>>
>>72164749

>that last comment

Honey, that's because white people weren't asking permission to be places, they were marching in, weapons in hand, to CONQUER. Don't get upset because your people can't hang.
>>
>>72164749
If previous government wasn't so god damn incompetent there would be no drama right now.
Also "muh feelings". It's a harsh world and he knew well this can happen. There is something called "responsibility" and left should start learning it.
>>
>>72169518
>cannot make that much without education
looks like we have a retard here guys.

college is the new high school diploma
>>
>>72165263

The funny thing is that they almost certainly could, with few legal hurdles, but like all women, she's more interested in gibmedat than in her husband.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.