[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How thick skinned are you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24
File: gorgeous-asian-girls-43.jpg (76 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
gorgeous-asian-girls-43.jpg
76 KB, 550x550
Pretend you are unemployed and you get a pretty decent job (pays 70 000 dollars per year). The thing is you are underqualified, the people at your workplace are smarter than you, they are more capable than you so they ignore you or are mean to you.

You can catch up to them but it may take some times (a year or two) and also by that time, you probably would be able to switch workplaces after acquiring experience. Would you be okay with being bullied for two years? And would you take it to heart like crap home with you, or would you suffer at work but once you get home, you forget and can go back to living your life happily? And this treatment goes on for 1-2 years and you work 5 days a week and 8 hour shifts.
>>
>>72160799
No one would bully me, faggot. This is pretty expected mentality for a canacuck.
>>
why dont you fight them pussy? You sound like you're Asian or something.
>>
>>72160799
>70 000
leaf dollars?
>>
>tfw only making 50k a year

kill me
im from Toronto btw nvm my flag
>>
Just ignore them and focus on learning/observing
>>
>>72160799
Focus 100% on Jesus, posture and breathing at all times, the rest will follow.
>>
File: 1386661605404.jpg (41 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1386661605404.jpg
41 KB, 600x450
>>72160799
>get paid seventy-thousand dollars
>just to handle weak, american-tier bantz
You act like this is a challenge.
>>
>>72160799
>Pretend you are unemployed

>pretend
>>
>>72160799
Pretty much doing this right now except the shitty people are the customers I'm trying to sell to, not my coworkers. I'm actually quite thick skinned and the only time work bothers me at home is in the morning.
>>
>>72160799
When I'm unemployed?
for 70000 dollars?
as a starting salary?

I'd invite them to dinner.

At least make the premise believable.
>>
>>72161358
It actually happened me, Deutsch.
>>
File: 1435468553287.jpg (515 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1435468553287.jpg
515 KB, 900x900
>>72160799
Australians have ruined American bullying for me. Its just not the same anymore
>>
>>72160799

> decent paying job
> $70k £€AF
> maybe $35k in God's own Federal Reserve Notes
>>
>>72161102
>tfw I make 20k
>Tfw work 3 times a week
>tfw life is great,

stop caring what you make and just enjoy shit
>>
>>72161077
Yes.
>>
File: 1460953236837.jpg (256 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1460953236837.jpg
256 KB, 1200x900
>>72160799
I won't help you convince yourself that quitting your new job is the right course of action. If you actually want to do the work at that salary, shitty coworkers are a distant second concern. If they're smart they must be capable of at least being more decent than yourself, if you make it through some growing pains things will settle down to around what you deserve.
>>
>>72161045
I am Asian. Did you not read what I wrote. If someone sucks a lot, the impulse to bully them is great.
>>
File: kaiji_dont_give_a_shit.jpg (119 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
kaiji_dont_give_a_shit.jpg
119 KB, 1280x720
I've worked with plenty of underqualified people and several downright fuck-ups and maybe two of them ever had any shame about it. Nobody ever got bullied over their job performance, sometimes over unrelated things, but not that.
>>
>>72161436
Then endure it.
Options like these don't fall out of the heavens for many people.
Appreciate that, disregard all those who try to bully you out of there.
That's good money, good experience and a chance to grow as a person.

Keep calm and carry on
stiff upper lip

whatever works for you, Canadian.
>>
>>72161553

I bet you smoke copious amounts of dope and live with family and/or with government cheese.
>>
File: 1459269650140.png (34 KB, 470x512) Image search: [Google]
1459269650140.png
34 KB, 470x512
>tfw I made 50k a year then my overtime got taken away now I make 37k
>>
>>72160799
That's basically what entry-level employment always is, if you're doing anything more complex than stocking shelves or something. Just about any white collar workplace will have a bunch of people with way more experience and expertise than a new hire, and it will be obvious to everyone.

Lord knows that's how it was with me, right out of college. I'm a quick learner, but the first six months out in the "real world" I was a complete fuckup. It turns out okay though, as long as you learn from your mistakes and get as good or better than your coworkers. And it didn't really bother me that much. After all, a job's just a way to get money.
>>
>>72161755
Would you endure it? Like if someone bullied you at work, would you be able to grin and bear through it and not think about it when you get home?
>>
>>72161694
Either they learn their lesson and fix themselves, or they emo-suicide.

Win-win.
>>
>>72161045
Dude just look at his flag, of course he's Asian.
>>
>>72161767
no I don't smoke and almost never drink, I live alone but work by writing poetry and books and doing moving, I get at least 5-7 months off and do farming in other countires through wwoofing and get to travel for free
>>
>>72160955
>No one would bully me, faggot.
Of course, not you're the alpha in every room you enter.
Try switching off your autism for one minute and put your self in the shoes of another for the purpose of a hypothetical situation.
>>
>>72161251

/thread

I was bullied throughout high school anyway, never gave a fuck.

The one time one of the bullies crossed the line (threw my bag in the toilet) he ended up in the hospital.
>>
>>72161553
>20k
How do you even pay rent or mortgage?
>>
>>72162091
Do moving.

Do farming.

AKA I don't do shit.
>>
>>72162244
>he ended up in the hospital.
He deserved it.
>>
>>72160799

I could handle it. 2 years moves by pretty quickly.

I could deal with being ignored, too. But if they were mean to me, I'd have HR down their buttholes, or I could simply be a bigger asshole. I'd probably just enjoy being a bigger asshole desu senpai. Like to the point where I'd choke a motherfucker for giving me an attitude.

So the real question is;

How long before I get fired for beating the shit out of a co-worker.
>>
>>72162091
aw, good shit man.

I retract my previous statement and am now envious of how happy you are.

Cheers
>>
>>72160799

Yes, just roll with the punches and learn your job. Bullying is just social conditioning and screening out the weak. Soon you'll be bullying the new fags with your bros, hang in there anon.

>tfw only 54k

I wouldn't care my my boss called me a faggot every morning for a $16k raise
>>
>>72161522

It's about $56k US you stupid pleb
>>
>>72162316
I get to travel the world for free and do farming in countries and the farming is piss easy and you get fed and to travel in their country for free

>>72162290
when I was younger I saved this Italian guy and his daughters life so I live in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom place and pay 150$ a month with free Italian food from him
>>
>>72160799
I've suffered with a crippling case of imposter syndrome most of my life.

I could never have find myself in that situation.
>>
>>72161882
I've had that for 9months, yeah.
It's tough, but it's just another nuisance, so either shut it down firmly or endure it.

Just have something fun to do at home, or someone you like.
Get a dog if necessary, they are really awesome and will make you forget all troubles.

Focus on the work at your job and enjoying your security and money if you're home.

fuck those fags
>>
>>72162425
thanks dude, honestly try it one day I hate to sound like a liberal commie fuck but the love of money is terrible not the money itself
>>
>>72160799

>Would you be okay with being bullied for two years?

I'm not sure how things work up there, but if a company doesn't handle HR disputes they tend to leave themselves open to big money lawsuits.

Don't believe me? Come work in the states for a large corporation. On your first day, locate a gay guy and spend the rest of your time at that company calling him a faggot out loud, to his face.
>>
>>72161882
Why would I ever be bullied at work?
>>
>>72160799
>bullied

Everytime someone tried this he got told to fuck off, physically? They don't even try.
>>
>>72160799
Lmao who cares if the other people are smarter than you. You still got the job and the only person's opinion that matters is the guy who can fire you.

In the end you're still all wageslaves working for the dude at the top.
>>
>>72160799

i would just laugh about it, i mean i have a bigger salary than what i should get so i don't care they're just jealous
>>
> keep strong work ethic
> record diary of bullying
> stay non confrontational
> after 12 months, take evidence to HR.
Profit
>>
>>72160799
As long as it's not a dead end job.
I'd be fine with it, and I'd just counter with top bantz.
Is it just the co-workers that are mean to me? Do I eventually earn respect from my co-workers?

Anyway, if it were really bad I'd just collect evidence and Sue them, because I'm a grill.
>>
>>72162845

some small and mid sized companies don't have HR departments. My employer has a staff of about 110 and does $12,000,000 in sales every year. We don't have an HR department and I casually use the word "fag" all the time. Someone got butthurt when co-worker called him stupid, and went to cry to the manager about it. He told him to get over it and get back to work. I'm sure there are a lot of places like this.
>>
>>72161620
I have never seen that image. If it is real then it is incredibly thought provoking. If it is fake it is somewhat less so, but provoking none the less.
>>
File: download.jpg (10 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10 KB, 275x183
>>72160799
Do you want the money and experience? yes? Do it.

There are things in your way to what you want? do you still want it? Yes? Then nothing has changed.

You shouldn't count how high your obstacles are, just account for how long it's going to take to overcome them.

If you put so much stock in the doubts of others you'll always fail and flounder in half-assed indecisiveness, the only questions that matter is "do I want it?" and "how long until I get it?"

P.S. If you engage with co-workers as friendly and professional they will likely respect you more and even offer to help. Just ignore any bullshit slung at you and show them you can take it and you'll soon be accepted.
>>
>>72162937
Did you not read my OP?

To the people who are confident or proud, please read my OP all the way to the end and then imagine yourself in that position.
>>72162666
I am sorry to hear that you had that for 9 months (look on the bright side, though, I had that for the past 12 years).

When you came home, did you think about it or did it make you feel bad?
>>
>>72160799
Easy bud, I've interviewed my way to 2 high paying jobs I'm not qualified for.
Was great at the time but now I'm looking for work again I have no good references.
>>
>>72160799
>Would you be okay with being bullied for two years?
How the fuck can you be bullied by your co-workers? You're supposed to hate their guts anyways and not care about what they think.

In fact the best part of working in a group is engaging in office mind games and trying to be as big of an asshole and as hostile as possible to people you don't like.

Shit, man did you ever held an office job in your life?
>>
>>72163077

Your boss better hope the fag doesn't realize he can go to the Human Rights Tribunal and get free money.
>>
>>72160799
Nigger I got bullied a lot more growing up. I learned how to deal with it and get thicker skin. Workplace pricks don't bother me in the slightest
>>
>>72160799

>first job out college
>except made 35k
>got treated like shit for having bare minimum experience
>manager went out of her way to always shit on me
>worked hard eventually excelled in my role
>got the lab a 300k$ grant singlehandely before I left to better callings
>>
>>72160799
I don't get bullied in the workplace because I'm not a faggot and work for good companies.

But i digress, I would take it till I could leave. I felt like killing myself every fucking day with my old job but I needed the experience to get the job I currently have, which I love.
>>
>>72160799
If you just go out of your way to be kind to your coworkers, I'm sure they'll let up. You only need to make a couple friends anyway. These are people you're going to see everyday for 8 hours. Unless its an office of nothing but the worst kind of woman, no one will want to start unnecessary drama or rivalries based on nothing.
>>
>>72160799
>implying taking it like a bitch is the only option

Bullying only exists because there are spineless people in this world that don't stand up for themselves.
>>
>>72162244
Wow calm down there Ravioli you might cut yourself on that edge
>>
>>72160799
>bullying

do you mean bants?
>>
>>72161077
That's like cereal box tops.
>>
>>72160799
Tfw this question is actually desperate employers trying to redpill oversensitive millennial Little Emperors about employment.
>>
>>72163611

We've had two australians come through on work visas. They were both lazy useless faggots who complained how hard everything was. I was very disappointed, no bants at all, just tears.
>>
>>72163611
No, I mean people ignoring you or making fun of you.
>>
So... It's like highscool, but I get PAID to ignore the fags? Sign me the fuck up man.
>>
>>72163203
12 years, dude.
That sucks big time.

Well, I guess it made me feel bad when in the moment it happened, but I didn't take it home with me.
It's important to have something to look forward to at home, though. Could be anything at all
>>
>>72160799
>The thing is you are underqualified, the people at your workplace are smarter than you, they are more capable than you
If you're going to set up a hypothetical, at least make it remotely believable.
>>
>>72160799
Mobbing is a crime, I'd report it to my union.
>>
>>72160799

Learn to talk shit
Best thing that can happen is they start to respect you
Worse thing that can happen is they try to sabatoge your life
Half and half, they physically assault you and you sue them

Either way, its a skill you clearly dont have
>>
>>72161436
offer your boipussy if they will quit being mean to you.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 236x262) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 236x262
>>72160799
tfw you are top-stylist at Toni&Guy and make 200-400 dollars for a haircut
>>
>>72163831
oh, like bants?

harden the fuck up fagget
>>
>>72163587

>that edge

I'm usually the nicest guy in the room and it takes a special effort to make me mad.
I'm that guy who never shouts because he thinks it's retarded, etc.

In that occasion I just got very mad very quickly and slapped the little brat with a full swing as hard as I could.
He fell, hit his head on a desk and had to get a few stitches.
>>
Being the only white guy in a landscaping company surrounded by mexicans and hondurans who talk shit about me all the time in spanish and almost always refuse to listen to me because I'm white and laugh at everything I do, I think I'm going through something similar. I just deal with it when I'm at work and don't think about it when I'm home. I would probably feel a little differently if I understood what they were shit talking about me I can't pick up spanish when its spoken fast
>>
>>72160799
>Be black
>P.C. and the race card are my greatest weapons
>Show co-workers I'm not afraid to use it
>They won't ever fuck with me.
>>
>>72164177

You're literally the reason why this country sucks nigger cocks.

Fuck off with your retarded unions. They only ever make things worse.
>>
>>72164308
>>>/lgbt/
>>
>>72164396
There was a going away party. Myself and another guy. They ended up having a party for the other guy except me. And the RN professor who was with the guy even cast a sidelong look at me and laughed in a very malicious way. Yes, I am a nurse.>>72163953
>12 years, dude.
>That sucks big time.
>Well, I guess it made me feel bad when in the moment it happened, but I didn't take it home with me.
>It's important to have something to look forward to at home, though. Could be anything at all
>>72163953
>Well, I guess it made me feel bad when in the moment it happened, but I didn't take it home with me.
It's important to have something to look forward to at home, though.
I think that probably is the normal way of reacting and that I was taking myself too seriously and then it became a bad cycle of getting worse and worse.
>>
File: 1457119645406.png (257 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1457119645406.png
257 KB, 600x579
>>72160799

>getting bullied 5 days a week and 8 hrs a day

this is what wagecucks go through lol
>>
>>72160799
I was bullied for 3 years during my bank apprenticeship. Went trough all kind of shit from doing useless tasks, people fucking with perfectly done tasks just for the sake of fucking with me and other shit... Did it' aced my apprenticeship, got offered a job and I could choose in what part of the world I want to work for another 4 years on a 120k salary, had a blast for 4 years in NYC, did my MBA there and after that had fun for 5 more years and retired with 27 having saved up more money then I or my two kids or their kids could ever spend.

Life is good.
>>
>>72160799
Who fucking cares

You found a job willing to pay you a very decent wage in this shithole country. Who fucking gives a rats ass what your co-workers think
>>
>>72162566
$35k USD after taxes
>>
>>72163953
By the way, are you a white guy?
>>
>>72160799
This is exactly what starting a respectable career is.
>>
>>72164786
Hol dir n Job, fauler Harzer.

>>72164761
RN is a respectable profession with very good prospects, I don't judge.
That's a dick move from them, but don't take it to heart.
There's something to you if you get offered such a job, so take solace in that.

Plus you come across as a nice person, so fuck them, man, their loss.
>>
>>72164308
To be fair it's the only place I go to now to get my haircut, I got some receding on my hairline in the corners that they work with so well that you just can't get at a standard barber, although I don't pay anywhere near that much.

I didn't even know they had a branch in Russia.
>>
>>72164981
100% bavarian phenotype.

kek

yeah, I'm white, wouldn't know about any admixtures tho
>>
>>72160799
?
This is to be expected to be shit at your job for the first few days.
That they ignore me would be a problem though, acquiring experience through osmosis is the most effective way when you don't know what you're doing.
That they are mean isn't really important, my superiority complexe is massive so i'd only perceive it as being threatened by the unknown and appeasing their own inferiority complex.
>>
File: 1454422821298.jpg (40 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
1454422821298.jpg
40 KB, 300x373
>>72164844

you started your apprentice ship with 15?

got a 120k salary job with 18? were done with your MBA with 22 and retired with 27?

is this what wagecucks really believe?
>>
The only thing that i have is disgust of
niggers, i could resist others, but if a nigger would try to be piece of shit against me for so many time, mainly in America because i feel more disgust of niggers from America (I don't care
for Brazil), i would pretend that i accept everything being cynical and smiling, but maybe some day i get drunk and lost control, i use a knife, i wait the nigger to be alone, and i use this knife to cut
the troat of the
nigger in his back
>>
>>72160799
>people get bullied at work

Does this happen? I don't mean people goofing around and making fun of each other but actually being bullied ?

Maybe a boss could bully you? (Never had a real job where the boss could do anything to me)
>>
File: IMG_2636.jpg (78 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2636.jpg
78 KB, 590x443
>>72165685
Yes I did bro.
Married with children since 4 years. We love to travel, so have a impression from something you will never see.
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 468x398) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 468x398
>>72164612
tell it to the ladies I cut, who slept with me
>>72165345
Toni&Guy has almost 500 saloons all over the West. That's why I decided to work with them - you can just jump a train at your whim and move to another place for work.
>>72165363
Without Swabian and Prussian admixture?
>>
>>72166368

sure buddy

keep on spending daddys money while living out your fantasies on this cambodian basket weaving board
>>
File: 1448150083275.png (718 KB, 558x673) Image search: [Google]
1448150083275.png
718 KB, 558x673
>>72160799
>or are mean to you.
As if. My banter capacity has been elevated to great heights over the past year. They will say what they will, but the more I get to know them, the more I will have on them. Before they know it, I will be the bully.
>>
>>72160799
HELL YEAA AND I WOULD SNITCH ON THEY BITCH ASS TO HR BRUH
>>
>>72160799
This is 8/10 entry-level white collar jobs m8. Sometimes they're not even actually more qualified than you, they're just shit to you.
>>
>>72166555
It's really crazy what a good barber/coiffeur can do to your looks.
I appreciate what you do.
Recently paid a hundred + tip on my haircut.
Was awesome, like a spa visit.
Looked awesome, would recommend.

I don't know, it was a reference to a recent murdoch murdoch episode.
>>
>>72160799
Of course I'd take it home, fighting back doesn't work but I'd probably just deal with it for years, like with some high school classes where there were seniors and I was a sophomore or freshman
>>
>>72166368
you do realize google image search exists. you nabbed that pic from a 4 year old blog about air travel
>>
File: IMG_0818.jpg (180 KB, 1599x900) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0818.jpg
180 KB, 1599x900
>>72166617
What ever makes you feel better faggot.
I'm just posting from my flight to Sao Paulo.
>>
>>72167134
Thanks, I worked in Munich for two month. Where did you get your haircut? Just mentioned that you have a lot of Swabians historically and expelled Prussians since the end of WWII in glorious Bayer.
>>
I'm handsome and personable, so chances are I'd either fit right in or instantly become the office favorite.
>>
>>72167682

daddy really loves you
>>
>>72160799

M8... Don't allow people to bully you. Remember how in second grade we all heard those gay kids' stories about standing up to people who bully you? Fucking do that. You're a grown man. Jesus.

Are you low-T? Because it sounds like you're low-T. Perhaps you'd like some tips for building a solid physique, improving your confidence, and becoming high-T? Let me know, brother.
>>
>>72161607
i dont work for boxtops
>>
File: a life of hard work.jpg (13 KB, 226x200) Image search: [Google]
a life of hard work.jpg
13 KB, 226x200
>>72160799
It's worth the two years of suffrage to gain all that experience.

Don't think of it as ridicule. Think of it as paid education.
>>
>>72160799
oh first world problems. i can only dream about getting bullied to get 70k/ year.
>>
>>72167977
As long as it makes you feel better useless welfare dweller.
>>
Stay late, come in early, work hard, make copies of the training manual to study at home.

Thing is, if you land a nice job that can support your family, you better not lose it. Hard work can overcome a lack of skill
>>
People's opinions mean literally nothing save for how they can affect my own financial standings

Thinking about others and their ideas is a waste
>>
>>72160799
Who's doing the bullying?
>>
>>72166366
just a security guard at mental asylum, here bullying happens only to loonies.
>>72167682
If you try to impress us with something like crossatlantic flight, at least put time stamp,loser
>>
>>72168877
Your coworkers.
>>
>>72167682
>not providing timestamp
:^)
>>72168490
>still won't timestamp
Komm schon, wenn du schon prollst, dann wenigstens richtig.

>>72167866
Lipperts, was pretty good!
>>
>>72169151
How much bullying is it? Is it bullshit bullying or just being a general cunt?
>>
>>72169003
You got the full exif faggot.
Didn't even take out GPS data.
>>
>>72169360
They make it obvious that they are targeting you and they rally other people to bully you as well.
>>
File: avasdemon 1298.png (557 KB, 812x458) Image search: [Google]
avasdemon 1298.png
557 KB, 812x458
>>72161620
>>
I'm in the same boat. Just entered one of the big 4 audit firms and I'm a neophyte, so yeah. I actually passed the CPA board exam and tho I also do audit stuff, they treat me as a janitor. Hang in there! Got any hobbies that you can do to make things less worse? Just bite the pillow for now. Once you get what you need, you're good to go. But if you really, really can't handle it anymore, rethink your choices. Should be Rewards > Risks/Punishment.

>senior yells to make him coffee everyday
>make shitty coffee with too much sugar, no cream, too much water
>never ordered to make him coffee anymore
>>
>>72169710
No, what's the full extent of the bullying.
>>
>>72169501
This isnt krautchan faggot, exif data is stripped here.
>>
File: Swissfags Ingenuity.png (471 KB, 1505x598) Image search: [Google]
Swissfags Ingenuity.png
471 KB, 1505x598
>>72169501
Nice pic, bro :^)
>>
>>72162103
people mostly try to act nice to each other

I've literally never been worried about being bullied, I spend more time worrying about whether I've been nice enough.
>>
>>72161240
Wise words.
>>
>>72169961
Ignoring you, mostly. Or just making jokes about you, although not in front of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 300x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 300x245
>>72166555
>>72167866
Witnessed, Slavcutter
>>
>>72170206
So just being a general cunt that talks trash?
>>
>>72162244
If you were able to hospitalize one of them, they wouldn't have picked on you in the first place. Take your fantasies somewhere else.
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 851x623) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 851x623
For a 70,000 a year job I would be more than happy to be bullied.
>>
>>72166366
Are you serious? It does happen! And the reasons are usually:
- they are envious of you because you are younger and more talented
- they see you as a threat and that you might get promoted earlier than them
- they want to show control because they are seniors
- it happened to them so they think its a ritual that all newbies must pass, like its some fucking fraternity.

Lesser ones are
- they dont like what you look like
- they dislike your race
- they belong to a religion that thinks everyone not with them are worthless shits

If youve never encountered these types then you're extremely lucky.
>>
>>72160799
I'm a smart, tall, aryan, fit male with a deep voice. What are they going to make fun of me for? I'm sure it would be retarded and thus I could ignore it.
>>
>>72170515
Yes.
>>
As long as I have some alliance with 1 coworker or 1 superior I am set. Overall the whole point of work is to work. Get in, do your tasks, and get out at the end of your shift. Yes work does have some socialization but most of the time people are fucking douchebags you don't wanna be around.
>>
>>72160799
You literally just defined a trade.

Helpers and apprentices get bullied but after a year or two they can do whatever the fuck they want.

5 days a week and 8 hour shifts are for children though.
>>
>>72170873
You have 3 options.

1. Quit: save all your money and look for a new job.

2. Ignore/endure : they might stop but it's more likely it will get worse.

3. Stay at the job but change your situation. Form alliances with co-workers who also hate the guys who are bothering you, read The Art of the Deal and Robert Greene books, get Fit.
>>
>>72169195
Mediocre reputation it has. Also, a lot of non-Europeans work there
>>
>>72170854
They'll make fun of you for being a little faggot that acts like a bitch, what you just said makes you sound like a woman.
>>
>>72171443
Dang. Can you recommend an alternative, bro?
>>
File: 1458801634145.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1458801634145.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>72160799

>How thick skinned are you?

This post really provides insight into the mind of a Canadian.

You do not need to just sit there and take it. You need to reciprocate banter with greater banter. "Bullying" is a game of one-upmanship.

Example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGaHqk2NJPI
>>
>>72161882
For 70k? Sure. That's not worse than a relationship.
>>
>>72170726
Be asshole in return. There is a chick and one guy at saloon who can't stand me because I earn x5 of what they have and don't give them references for academy and workshops. I am 24 and bitch is 32 with two kids. Kek, fucking single mother. Guy is just 19, so I just fuxking with him for the sake of his future professionalism and my desire to fuck with people.
>>
File: 1436279833716.jpg (7 KB, 199x242) Image search: [Google]
1436279833716.jpg
7 KB, 199x242
>>72162595
>when I was younger I saved this Italian guy and his daughters life so I live in a 2 bedroom 1 bathroom place and pay 150$ a month with free Italian food from him
fucking kek
>>
>>72171696
leaping from a tall place
>>
>>72171771
>This post really provides insight into the mind of a Canadian.

Didn't an American sue his coworkers because he couldn't handle the banter?
>>
>>72160799
Would probably take the time and try to improve. If they're giving me shit even though I'm providing a better service / work ethic / better productivity / whatever the fuck the job requires I'd probably lose my cool after a while.
>>
>>72160799
70k dollars a year would make me one of the richest inhabitans of my country so fuck yes I would
>>
>>72160799
tfw just got fired from my 50k a year job at an accounting firm.

>was well liked
>kinda slow on learning some stuff but in fairness, it was super complicated
>certain things I just missed but I dont have a CPA, I wouldnt have known unless I saw it before
>fired last friday for not showing enough improvement.

I did learn so much and on my resume I now have some public accounting experaince from 2015-2016 technically, hopefully my next job just assumes I was there for a year.

Sucks, I did try and it wasnt a super high paying job.

I legit felt rich at 50k
>>
>>72161882
just talk some shit back to him, dont just stand there and smile when you get bullied
>>
>>72160799
yes because in my life i have always learned faster than anyone else, and ended up smarter than anyone at anything, and this is with only putting in 40% effort while they put in 100%

So basically its only a matter of time before I dominate them and return the favour
>>
>>72162103
>allowing yourself to be bullied
>>
>>72162103
Fuckin Brits never get tired of telling other people how to act, jesus christ....

You wonder why we act so smug and arrogant all the time in America? It's simply because if we act anything less, it will give you brits the illusion to believe you can direct our actions.

Cuck.

Any real bullying of substance could be a lawsuit. Who gives a shit if people at your work don't like you? You're making 70 grand a year during a light recession.

Fuck man... people are soft these days.
>>
>>72170545
you have no fucking clue you gay ass fucking leaf

I've had heaps of friends that were like that

like there was this huge fucking built albino guy who didnt understand the severity of things

obviously had been told not to fight all his life, as he acted like a red haired kid

short little wigger shits going around, talking shit about him one day, trying to step to him

he snaps and ploughs through them fucking swinging like a machine, absolutely obliterates them

I wouldn't be surprised if he has gone away for murder or something since then without having me around to keep him in line

we made a good pair him and me, it was like i was the leader and he was the muscle

anyway you clearly have 0 fucking life experience so you dont know what the FUCK you're talking about stories like that are a dime a dozen happens every fucking day
>>
>>72160799
tfw no curvy viet gf
>>
>>72160799
Yeah, and when I become better in two years then I can make fun of the new guy. Its a cycle, unless you're OP then its more like a downward slope.
>>
>>72170726
man what a lame job

Good thing i have an union job where I don't have to be worried about being bullied by some faggot
>>
>>72160799
Well I can't imagine why people would be that cruel and rude toward someone unless there was something seriously unbearable or unlikable about them.

it really depends on how cruel everyone is. most likely they aren't as bad as you think and it is all in your head.

but for $70,000? that's a huge amount of money. i can't imagine why they wouldn't just hire someone else who is better at the job.
>>
>>72173906
No one has a curvy viet gf. They're all built like bricks
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 398x531) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 398x531
>>72160799
Easy peasy can I start now please?
>>
>>72160799
>make 70k a year
>cry cuz people aren't nice to you
wow canada way to prove you're a pussy
>>
>>72160799
>That girl
>Asian
That girl is a mutt
>https://twitter.com/FoundBAE/status/721741155860221952
>Korean, French, Irish, and African American
How anyone thought this girl was entirely asian is delusional.

Would you let your sister bang an Afro-Irish man if it meant her children looked like this?
>>
>>72160799

Uh, every workplace is about tolerating being bullied, because fuck you, plebe. I'm an educated white male and get bullied. Corporate America is where omega males go to pretend they have a life, to a captive audience.
>>
>>72170726

what this guy said.

i'm a 5'7" introverted dude who isn't into sports, and i've been pretty horribly bullied at almost all of my jobs (and these are office jobs with adults)

typically you'll find out that there's someone who is out to get you (you are a better worker, more professional, make them look bad, etc), or just a legit workplace psychopath (enjoys torturing others and fucking up lives), or a combination thereof.

This can happen in smaller companies where there is a tight-knit family "culture" or the upper-level management regularly makes visits; what ends up happening is that only the people who fit in as friends last in the long run, so eventually it becomes an office of nearly identical personalities who run things almost entirely off of popularity contents (cronyism).

When you get an environment like that, if even one person on the team doesn't like you, that shit spreads like wildfire. If you get an actual bully in the mix, they can poison the environment so badly for you that several things happen:

1) from almost the beginning, you are put down with derogatory names and "humor" but there is no intention of trying to include you in the banter. If you try to "play along" you're playing into their trap. The minions will laugh at the bully's jokes no matter what, but never laugh along with you.
2) Eventually everyone learns to sort of avoid you and not include you in the office chit-chat, or group lunches. This ends with you sitting at your desk all day doing work while everyone else is goofing off.
3) when phase 2 goes on long enough, the "trouble crew" (usually the friends of the bully) will start to sabotage your shit (fudging your reports/numbers, hiding items that you need, etc), and openly act hostile toward you.
4) when phase 3 goes on long enough, the person who hired you starts to think "look at this non-team player, why else would my crew hate him", and then you're on the pathway to being fired for cause.
>>
>>72160799
Literally describing life in the army. Except pay is worse and conditions take longer to change.
So all good.
>>
>>72170726
>>72166366
>Does this happen?
In some trade settings it is expected. my trades said they can be really hard on new people and you just have to toughen up and get through the first year or two then things should settle down.
>>
>>72175697

that being said, my only recourse has been to job hop every 1.5 years or so. this can only last so long, however, as a sketchy resume is a death sentence in the corporate world. Employers want to see long stretches of employment at any given place, yet the people who DO stay for long periods at a company tend to be the very same bullying/cronyism assholes who goof around most of the time.

The problem is that corporate america has become entirely about "culture fit", which as a concept is a good thing but in reality results in pure cronyism and high-school level clique behavior.
>>
>>72176149
my trades teacher*
>>
What do you mean by bullied? The only thing that really hurts my feelings is when people are cheeky about my lisp/speech impediment. Other than that, it sounds like what my work will be like anyway.
>>
>>72173635
Do you actually believe that this is the reason American behave like they behave?
>>72171696
Where do you live?
>>
>>72176318

and finally, there's typically a way to spot who's behind the bullying.

In your job, look around and figure out who might view you as a hindrance or a threat, then figure out who their friends are. Typically people who are good at manipulation but bad at the actual job will have made friends with the heads of several departments.

When you start a new job and the bullying happens, it'll typically be departmental; you'll realize there are little pockets of 2-3 people that just give you a hard time. You'll find that the managers of those little departments/groups are the closest friends of the person who is threatened by you.
>>
The problem today is that non-management employees are paid too much.

For instance, Walmart is pretty much over paying their employees which hurts business.
>>
The conditions you painted aren't even harsh,OP. Jesus,you must be a huge pussy if you think your described situation can be used to evaluate if you're thickskinned or not.
>>
>>72160799
>half-black
>half-asian
fug hafus are master race
>>
>>72179394
In which universe, pervert?
>>72177746
People here know jackshit about what kind of bullying and completion exist in "beauty" and movie industry. Some tough guys who fight over can of beer in the factory would breakdown in less than a week
>>
>>72180335
It exists everywhere,and affects you only if you actually let it affect you. And,btw,tough guys in the factory bear much more than any beauty fuckwit could ever experience.
>>
File: 1446961262384.jpg (47 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1446961262384.jpg
47 KB, 475x413
>>72160799
>get bullied by coworkers
>sue for discrimination because i'm a little girl on the inside
>never have to work again with the settlement
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.