[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hillsborough Disaster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Tiny Island Tiny Gene Pool.jpg (30 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Tiny Island Tiny Gene Pool.jpg
30 KB, 480x360
>Hillsborough Fans were unlawfully killed

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-36138337

How does having a bunch of inbred Britfags crush each other to death become the fault of the police?
>>
public safety was the responsibility of the police
>>
>>72159583
Yeah, from drunken hooligans and niggers. These people were so retarded they all crammed into a pen without any gaps between them at all like a bunch of herded pigs. Shouldn't this be filed as manslaughter for the survivors instead of arbitrarily blaming law enforcement?
>>
Scousers are always the victims, we know this already la
>>
>>72160063
this was before the age of health and safety you millenial fucktard, police pulled off a massive conspiracy for 25 years that was just outed in court and you're still here victim blaming.

kill yourself you fucking rat yank
>>
>>72159366
Police were the ones who opened the gates to let them all in.
>>
I can't imagine why, 27 years after the fact, some people still feel so bitter and vengeful about this that they are now planning to sue the police and emergency services.

Maybe they did bungle it, but I doubt any more legal action will bring them any form of closure if they haven't got that already.

I always feel sorry for people who clearly carry around a lot of anger and resentment, it shows so clearly whenever they speak or engage with other people, and it must just be constant torment. But it's just a thought process they are obsessed with and they only need to let go and WANT to move on and everything will improve for them.
>>
File: Europe in 10 years.jpg (308 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Europe in 10 years.jpg
308 KB, 1280x960
>>72161321
As if that makes them any less fucking retarded? You know where this sort of shit happens? Mecca

>>72161467
I know, but doesn't this just mean that cattle are smarter than your average Brit?
>>
>>72159366
How could anyone get so fired up about a game where a bunch of thin men jog up and down a lawn for 2 and a half hours? At least hockey and football are contact sports, where there are fights and a general air of violence throughout the game.
I'd understand if it was during a rugby game, but for fucks sake man, soccer?
>>
The same shit happens every Black Friday in the states, and no one blames the cops?
>>
>>72163094
Those people can't afford lawyers, thats why they bust down walmart doors at 4am after thanks giving to save $15 on an off-brand TV.
>>
>>72159366
I don't understand this

did everyone have a ticket in the end? for years the police said the ground was over capacity because fans without tickets got in.

Not trying to offend any scousers here
>>
>>72163094
It's usually a nigress that gets trampled, that's why kek
>>
>>72159366
So the jury found that the police and venue had some blame in the even, I am not really knowledgeable enough to argue.

But how can they find that the crowd had absolutely no responsibility? Clearly they have some, it might not be all of it, but some....
>>
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x276mtz_hillsborough-part-1_sport

I think it was negligence on the part of police management.

Duckenfeld did no one any favors
>>
>>72161467
>Open the gates: People die, and cries of why did you let them in?
>Don't open the gates: People crushed in crowd outside of gates, and cries of why didn't you open the gates?
>>
>>72159366
>>72168608
Typical scousers always blaming everyone else other than themselves pity they dont make as much of a big deal about the heysel disaster where they crushed juventus fans english teams got kicked out of european competitions until the 90s because of their scummy carry on at heysel
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.