[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How will bernie bots react when Hillary finally puts the final
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 314x386) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 314x386
How will bernie bots react when Hillary finally puts the final nail in the coffin in that senile old commie for good in about 35 minutes?

Will they commit mass suicide?
>>
It'll be funnier if the FBI grows some balls and finally charges her
>>
>>72159088

The realistic Berniefags already know, the most stubborn ones are still waiting for Portland and San FAGcisco to save the day. Little they know white libcuck Berniefags are countered with pro-Hillary niggers and women.

>>72159220

The FBI is corrupt as fuck, they won't do shit to her.
>>
idgaf im writing him in and ill laugh and laugh as the country falls into shambles.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x548) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x548
Keep dreaming fucking baby boomer scumbag
>>
>>72159088
The final nail was last week,mate.
The noise that was coming from reddit was simply the clawing and screaming.
>>
File: image.png (15 KB, 568x568) Image search: [Google]
image.png
15 KB, 568x568
Can't wait for the new Reddit meltdown images
>>
>>72159088
Ha, its gonna be Hillary contra patron gringo Trump.
>>
>>72159220
What would happen if Hillary gets the nomination, but goes to jail before the presidential election? Who would fill in for the democrats?
>>
>>72159992
Obama issues third term executive order
>>
>2018
>Bernie is dead of natural causes
>"Don't believe the CNN shills, he still has a chance"
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 480x360
I got my bottle of celebratory champagne for an entertaining night of Berniebro tears. Just anotger step closer to getting Slick Willie back in the White House.
>>
>>72159744

This. I'm ready for a comfy night.
>>
>>72159220
Every day that passes an indictment grows less and less likely
>>
>>72159468
>FBI is corrupt as fuck
(citation needed)
>>
>Vice News reporter Jason Leopold filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) case requesting access to the ~30,000 "private" emails that Clinton deleted which were later recovered by the FBI.
>The DoJ rejected the request, but they did so in private with the judge (in camera) and without even telling the plaintiff or the public (ex parte). In other words, they rejected it without establishing a public record of why the nondisclosure is lawful.
>Leopold filed a complaint in response, and the Judge presiding the case agreed. The DoJ was given until April 26 to either release the records (in redacted format) or establish in public record why they're refusing to release it.
>This is a big deal, because Clinton claims that these emails were private and there's nothing of interest in them. If she's right, there should be no reason why the DoJ wants to keep them secret.
>The fact that they not only refused this request, but did so in camera and ex parte, carries with it the implication that Clinton's "private" emails were not so private after all. In fact, it implies that there's information there so sensitive that they cannot even disclose the reason for the nondisclosure.
>If true, it means that Clinton definitively broke the law deleting these emails, which would probably end her campaign and accelerate the FBI schedule for indictment. April 26 is the day we actually get to the bottom of this officially.
>>
>>72159553
On the upside, if Trump wins and crashes the economy, housing prices will drop low enough for me to afford to buy.
>>
>>72159088
I'm hoping they grow a pair and vote trump
Suicide is also a good choice
>>
>>72159607
When Your delusional and everyone knows it
>>
>>72160624
Bernie voters aren't cucks like Trump voters. Trump is your bull so go prep him.
>>
>>72159744
The strange thing is I think even Reddit has given up on the cuck
Only his subreddit is still holding out hope
>>
>>72160775
Bernie is an amoral rabble rouser who is knowingly scamming idiotic poor college kids of thier rent money when he knows he can't win.
>>
>>72160417
You know they said the Convention is not the deadline for them and they are investigating still? Do you have any idea how much shit they have to look through with the Clinton Foundation?
>>
>>72159088
T R I G G E R W A R N I N G
safe spaces nation wide will be over flowing
>>
>>72159468
>147 agents including TDY and support
>millions of dollars
>over a year long investigation
>jk public and law makers, we are fiercely loyal to the cunt afterall
>>
>>72160168
The establishment wants you to ignore a zombie Sanders candidacy. Free brains for everyone!
>>
>>72161115
This

>you only get one shot at the Queen
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/03/31/one-shot-at-queen-fbi-ag-intensify-focus-on-clinton-email-probe.html
>>
>>72161115
It's not what you know, it's what you can prove. The longer these investigations go the less likely they are to take criminal action. I'm not saying there is no risk, just saying Bernie is more likely to croak than Hillary is to be indicted.
>>
>>72159468
>realistic
>Berniefags
>>
they can still win
they just need to win california and some other states with 149%
>>
5 minutes until the unholy asskicking!
>>
File: 1454475742120.jpg (503 KB, 724x1098) Image search: [Google]
1454475742120.jpg
503 KB, 724x1098
>>72159088
>Will they commit mass suicide?
All of the bernfags that aren't shithead sellouts will start supporting the real anti-estabishment candidate. The rest are more than welcome to commit suicide.
>>
>>72160227

>slick willie
kek
>>
>>72162654
It's fucking hilarious that some of you are actually retarded enough to believe Trump is anti-establishment. Nigger, Trump IS Wall Street.
>>
File: Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg (133 KB, 450x600) Image search: [Google]
Lincoln cat tired eyes.jpg
133 KB, 450x600
>tfw steeling yourself for months upon months of astroturfed Shillary threads
>>
>>72162796
Trump is A big investor of Goldman sachs
>>
>>72159088
Never thought Id be rooting for Hillary for anything... I feel strange
>>
>>72163131
I just love seeing entitled safe space college kids get kicked around, be it by trump or hillary.
>>
File: 1452798100541.jpg (854 KB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
1452798100541.jpg
854 KB, 6064x6072
>>72162796
>muh wall street

kys
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.