[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Prove to me that Hillary isn't the most qualified person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (210 KB, 1536x935) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
210 KB, 1536x935
Prove to me that Hillary isn't the most qualified person to run for president.
>was secretary of state
>a vocal congresswoman
>advised Bill during his presidency
>>
>>72153655
She is corrupt
>>
>>72153655
Has there ever being a leftist female ruler that hasn't completely fucked up her country?
>>
>>72153655
Does being a bad secretary of state or a corrupt congresswoman means she will be a good president?

Also, she advocated polices as the First Lady that she immediately turned against the moment she began running for office herself.

Hillary is irredeemable. This is coming from someone who has never once voted republican.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 590x561) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 590x561
>>72153912
>>72154153
She is fighting for our country and did many things as Senator of New York. I don't understand how you guys can dismiss her like that.
>>
>>72154153
Hillary is nowhere near a leftist. She's a fucking Reaganite.
>>
>>72154449
>did many things
For example?

>>72154578
You aren't saying anything extraordinary, anon. Even during Bill's presidency the Clintons were considered relatively right leaning.
>>
>>72154578
that's interesting, can you substantiate this claim?

t. russian in america
>>
File: get.jpg (31 KB, 505x300) Image search: [Google]
get.jpg
31 KB, 505x300
>>
Hillary = Merkel
>>
File: ricky spanish.jpg (350 KB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
ricky spanish.jpg
350 KB, 3000x1688
>>72153655
What position of power did she ever finish her tenure in? When has she ever been accountable. When has she not been embroiled in a scandal? What has she ever accomplished? She works for the Saudis because they give her the most money. She is going to die soon. give me one reason other than her vagina I should vote for her? bad shill shills for bad candidate. Prove me wrong pro tip you haven't even tried.
>>
Qualified order

Bernie>hillary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>pile of poo/Bobby Jindal>>>>>Trump

Lets face it, this election sucks
>>
ATTENTION FELLOW HILLARY HATERS:

Tonight it will come to light the reason why we are unable to see the deleted e-mails. Why is this important? It was filed in secret. A judge has ordered the state department to release a redacted version of the filing or give reason why it cannot be.

This is huge both ways. First way is if they release a redacted version it could she had work/classified e-mails in there and that's why they can't release it. (which is Perjury due to what she said during the Benghazi trial, as well as deleting evidence and government documents). If they can't release it, the only reason would be because it contains work or classified information on it.

No one else seems to be talking about this but the judge gave until today for the state to do this. The information could come at anytime but the reporter from VICE who started this said expect sometime soon close to midnight.

Yeah Hillary might dominate today and everyone will be ignoring this, but it's happening . This might not do anything but at least we will know for certain if she committed perjury or deleted evidence.
>>
>>72155170

You're probably speaking to an underaged.

Clinton was a strong Goldwater supporter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRlAMr1Tj4E
>>
>>72153655
She wants to be the American Angela Merkel. Let that sink in real slow so you can realize how fatal that is for America.
>>
>>72153655
>Prove to me that Hillary isn't the most qualified person to run for president.
she's the only candidate that's so incompetent that 4 of her employees were killed by terrorists as a direct result of her being shit at her job

not even Fiorina was that bad
>>
File: Melon.gif (4 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Melon.gif
4 MB, 480x270
She has nothing to offer me.
-Fucking Equality tax... seriously?
>>
If she can't satisfy Bill then how can she satisfy America?
>>
>>72156049
As a U.S. Senator, Clinton was a champion for our service members and veterans. Hillary Clinton was the first New Yorker to serve on the Senate Armed Services Committee and made veterans a main focus. She introduced the Heroes at Home Act in 2006 and 2007 to help family members care for those with Traumatic Brain Injury. She does care about veterans and other New Yorkers
>>72156551
There was nothing of interest in her emails
>>72156617
Yes, Hillary was a Goldwater Girl before switching to the Democratic Party. She switched because of belief in civil rights for everyone.
>>
>Hold position
>do the worst job imaginable
>but I've got experience!
>>
File: 1461560854924.gif (174 KB, 299x240) Image search: [Google]
1461560854924.gif
174 KB, 299x240
>>72153655
>Bill
>>
>>72153655
lmao sure she did
>>
File: image.png (388 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388 KB, 640x1136
>>72153655

Shills out in force today.
>>
>>72158387
>If I keep repeating this people will think it's all true

Holy fuck you're delusional. Sound like you're reading off a script
>>
File: 32565236.png (137 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
32565236.png
137 KB, 300x300
>Literally owned by wall street.

Kek, no.
>>
>>72158387
>was the first New Yorker
She's not a new yorker. Also she cares about who will give her the most money
>>
>>72158387
>There was nothing of interest in her emails

You have no fucking idea what's in the 31 thousand deleted e-mails. She said she talked to Bill a lot on them. Bill is on record saying he used e-mail twice and never again. If there's shown one work or classified e-mail in her 31 thousand hastily deleted emails to be deleted she is f-u-c-k-e-d.
>>
>>72153655

She's a traitor who sold state secrets to foreign governments for money.
>>
>>72153655
I thought she was in the senate and not in congress
>>
File: 1458642217677.jpg (59 KB, 480x589) Image search: [Google]
1458642217677.jpg
59 KB, 480x589
> slave to the globalist cabal
> slave to Wall Street
> slave to corporations
> wants more refugees and illegals
>>
>>72158387
how much are you getting paid?
>>
>>72153655
>Was the worst Secretary of State of all time, even quit halfway through the job
>Has a god awful voting record in Congress
>Championed all of the worst polices enacted by her husband
You are right, what was I thinking? Hillary 2016!
>>
>>72153655
>Fucked up with Benghazi
>Overlooked husband's cheating while in office
>Secret emails that should be cause for her to be imprisoned but somehow aren't
>Warhawk
>Super-spender
>Owned and paid for by a thousand corporations and lobbysists
>Total cunt who thinks she's above the law

Fuck, OP, when will the tired meme of "muh most qualified candidate" die? Chances are, that cough ain't bronchitis, let's just hope she keels over before we get too far along in the election process so we can bury that roastie and move forward with Trump as nature intended.
>>
>>72153655
she has not in her entire career actually stuck with any of her own policies, she flips flops when it suits her, everything she does is to keep getting re-elected to whatever her next target office is
>>
>>72159335
Congress in the United States is made up of the House of Representatives and the Senate.
>>
File: James_Madison.jpg (3 MB, 2465x3000) Image search: [Google]
James_Madison.jpg
3 MB, 2465x3000
>Colonel in the Virginia militia
>Central author of the Constitution
>Contributor to the Federalist Papers
>Central author of the Bill of Rights
>Congressman for 8 years
>Secretary of State

When will the "most qualified" meme die?
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.