[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/pol/ is there something wrong with me? I read these beautiful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: wcde.jpg (1 MB, 1064x2603) Image search: [Google]
wcde.jpg
1 MB, 1064x2603
/pol/ is there something wrong with me?
I read these beautiful stories of Capitalism, the humble beginnings of million- and billionaires. The poor impoverished growing to Revolution the world. How much prosperity comes from a free market, how many people are uplifted from poverty.
I commute and see buildings being built, roads being constructed, and railways transporting cargo 24/7. Every corner has a 'coming soon' sign on it or a construction crew preparing the lot.
And it almost brings me to tears. My eyes get watery looking at the unparalleled beauty that is Capitalism.
Do does happen to anyone else?
>>
>do does happen to anyone else?
Nice b8 m8 10/10
>>
>>72153740
stop the Capatalaphobia!
>>
>>72153740
Not bait.
I'm just curious if I'm just sentimental or if Capitalism does that to anyone else.
>>
>>72153468
>comparing whitey's ****culture**** to PoC culture
wew
>>
>>72154041
I was messing man. Yes it feels amazing sometimes, I know the exact feeling you're talking about but I don't have it for capitalism I have it for America
>>
I freaking love the products but fucking hate advertisement.
>>
>>72153468
nah too pissed off about the fucking state to be honest
fuck the judge
>>
>>72154292
I think the best word to describe it would awe, like pre-internet definition of awesome?
>>
>>72155232
cunts were misusing that word back in the 80s mate
ever the teenage mutant ninja turtles use it
cowabunga dude
>>
>>72155232
Awe inspiring, id agree. Like an overwhelming feeling like when you see something magnificent. Like the massive construction and architectural Marvels we've created and the massive cities
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.