[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear Atheists How the fuck is it possible that '''''nothing''''
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11
File: God-Exists.jpg (39 KB, 740x420) Image search: [Google]
God-Exists.jpg
39 KB, 740x420
Dear Atheists
How the fuck is it possible that '''''nothing'''' created everything ?
>Humans
>Nature
>Animals
>Insects
>Fish
>etc .....
Just take a look at the natural environment and think, its as simple as that.
And the Humans... beautiful creatures created by the One who has no beginning and no ending.
How is it living a life without the Almighty ?
He loves you and won't let you down if you are worth it.
Fuck that nihilist and depressing atheism.
No one can truly understand what happinessy is, until he submit to his Lord.
The west has no future without him.
May the Greatest guide you all.
>>
>>72144732
When theres some physical evidence of god then we can talk
>>
Is there evidence that two atoms cluster fucked each other out of no where and created everything?
>>
>>72144732
I don't know a single atheist that says "nothing created everything." Rather, the concensus seems to be "we don't know, but we're going to find out rather than rely on some book written and edited countless times over the past couple thousand years."
>>
>>72144732
Where did your god come from?
>>
>>72145654
Thats not what happened but okay. Theres not enough evidence not know too much before 10^-43 seconds. Everything that happens before that suggests the entire universe expanded from one single point 13.8 billion years ago
>>
>>72144732

For all we know its been going forever. Fuck time could be something that only exists due to our perception. Maybe we are each a loop and we are actually unchanging while we think we are experiencing our life.

The answer is no one fucking knows. And at least some people do not think you should make something up to fill the void.
>>
File: god.jpg (17 KB, 945x300) Image search: [Google]
god.jpg
17 KB, 945x300
>>72145233
>>72145233
'physical evidence' ?
You expect him to show you personnaly that he is living and is the creator of everything ? Who do you think you are ?
He gave us so much proofs he exists only a fool can not admit his existence.
Just look at the world around you, seriously.
>>72145654
He made it happen.
>>72145795
I understand your point of view. Then, the atheist must think the Prophets are deluded persons ? Followed by thousands of insane persons ?
God sent us many messengers, they said many things and people made it a book for the future generations.
>>72146075
As I said, He has no beginning and no ending. He is not a human, he is the one who created everything and gave human a soul and a life.
>>
It is already demonstrable that given enough computing power, humans could simulate a universe. Why couldn't ours be a simulation by intelligence that exists on a larger scale? And theirs, an even larger one? Maybe after so many iterations, you can see a loop, where the intelligence at the bottom creates the one at the top. Or maybe it runs infinitely upwards. In both cases, every intelligence that exists has an answer to who created them.
>>
>>72144732
troll thread reported
>>
>>72144732
Dear Christians how the fuck is it possible for you know how the universe was made from a fucking iron age book?
>>
>>72146964
>As I said, He has no beginning and no ending.

I propose that the universe has the same qualities. Your god is redundant now.
>>
>France surrenders to sky fairies the thread
>>
>>72147733
because iron age book says so
duh
>>
>>72146578
but you do realize that if something all-powerful reached in from outside that "loop" and became perceivable it would have to occur within this idealized time of yours at a specific point. and also that for all time after the subsequent point when its presence left, there would be people who would not believe it had happened -- because of their very same limited perception.

in other words, you'd have only an idea of what had happened before, and how it had manifested. the story told about it has to be transmitted within this system from one to another, there is no other option.

you'd have no way to prove it or disprove it. and there could be many such propositions which fall under that category -- but for some reason, this one unlike all the others is held by billions, for their entire lives, and shapes the very way in which that perception of theirs works, and even makes them behave differently on every level from the individual to the nation.

you wouldn't think maybe there is a part of your mind intelligently designed that way? to receive a pattern of information and instructions such as those?
>>
>>72144732
>Universe can't exist by itself but g*d can.

Classic christards logic. Go back to worshipping kike on a stick.
>>
>>72144732
I have always postulated that the "big bang" is the eventual release of a super massive black hole that sucked up our original universe.
>>
>>72144732

>the Greatest

MUSLIMS GET OUT OF FRANCE REEEEEE
>>
File: marty.jpg (82 KB, 794x708) Image search: [Google]
marty.jpg
82 KB, 794x708
>>72144732
>we don't know how things started
>therefore the protagonist of my 2000 year old torah fan fiction must have done it cause the book says so
Why is admitting we don't know everything yet a worse option than believing old story books?
>>
File: 1461623851450.jpg (66 KB, 300x287) Image search: [Google]
1461623851450.jpg
66 KB, 300x287
>>72148157
It must be hard living in a country full of believers, isnt it ?
>>72148995
But WHO made the big bang ?
>>72147733
No books were 'made'. The bible is a compilation of the lives of the hebrew and the life of Jesus trying to save his people from the God-hating degeneracy. The Qur'an is the book Gabriel gave to Muhammad.
>inb4 Ahmed. Pure French speaking
>>
>>72144732
Isn't creatio ex nihilo kind of a key faith point?
>>
File: allahsnackbar.jpg (34 KB, 384x306) Image search: [Google]
allahsnackbar.jpg
34 KB, 384x306
>>72148157

Wow! Is this.. is this a roach that ain't a mudslime? Or does the mudslimes believe something else?
>>
>>72150037
>The Qur'an is the book Gabriel gave to Muhammad.

The Quran includes funny stories about how the sun settles in a muddy waterhole at night, how sperm comes from between the rips and not to mention the embryology copied straight from Greek doctor Galenus that's been debunked ever since we had ultrasonic scanning.

Islam is the glue eating violent sperg of the Abrahamic religions. It's sad that you're shilling for it here on /pol/.
>>
>>72149422
Shut the fuck up. Enjoy your weed,Trudeau.
I come from pure family french blood. Been studying the Bible for years.
>>72149911
Its not about a good or a worse option, but about believing the Message the Lord give the humanity through his many Messengers, aka the best man on earth, Jesus etc....
>>
>>72144732
We accept we don't have all of the answers yet, and we move on with our lives.
>>
Atoms are not "nothing", you stupid fuck. Kill yourself immediately. Why not? You're clearly a stupid sack of shit. You don't understand evolution. How are a bunch of chemical reactions "nothing"? I don't know anyone who is educated and thinks evolution claims that life arised out of "nothing". Again, please kill yourself. You sound pretty miserable as it is. :/
>>
>>72144732
Dear Christians,

How is it possible to give a single fuck about an event that may or may not have happened before recorded history? We're here now, and that's all that matters. Stop assuming atheists think about the creation of the universe all the time, because we don't care. Prove that it started X way, and we'll believe it. Until then, nobody gives a shit.
>>
>>72145654
>>72146964
>>72150037
>>72150826
>nuchristians
>>
>>72150982
He is asking where those came from you fucking idiot.
>>
File: OHSHITSPIDERS.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
OHSHITSPIDERS.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>72150826
You realize that every religion has divine "messengers" and every practitioner of every other religion "can just feel god/gods" when out in nature. Why do you believe in one while accepting that the rest (Mohamed, Buddha, etc...) were either lying or delusional?
>>
>>72150826

Ok my mistake then. But only Muslims use the term "the Greatest" to refer to God
>>
>>72144732
Abiogenesis.

Now go learn science you fag.
>>
>>72144732
I couldn't care less about creationism vs evolution. Neither means any more or less to me than the other.

My concern is with the subjective feeling of Belief, as in,"I believe X is true". if something is true, it is not because I believed it; it is true regardless of my believing so or not. Remove the subjective Belief from an argument, then we can have a real discussion.
>>
dx.doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevD.89.083510
>>
>>72144732
Humans are fucking disgusting and needy creatures, what the fuck are you talking about? If humans is the best thing your God is capable of creating, then oh boy...
>>
>>72147784
Reddit tier memes, shoo shoo

>>72151034 if God is real why would he reveal himself? I know it's circular logic, but do you expect God to just go on the radio when you're driving to work or to walk past you in the street?
>>
>>72151290
They might have been going towards God anyway. Islam is abrahamic like Christianity and Judaism anyway
>>
File: lord.jpg (7 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
lord.jpg
7 KB, 259x194
>>72151397
'Muslim', 'Christians' are just words.
As I said i studied the Bible for years and I read the Qur'an a couple of times.
Here is a verse of the qur an. How is it possible a guy (muhammad), 1600 years ago, who never had the possibility to learn how to read and to write, created something like that :
'Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were a joined entity, and We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe?' Qur an 21:30
>>72151540
You call me 'fag' while you are the non-believer ? It makes non sense.
To me, 'Science' is the 'just' the action of God.
Believers must believe in 'science' since 'science' is just the actions of the Creator.
.>>72152289
II agree most humans are shitty people but how dare you calling Jesus 'disgusting' ? He was so much a good person that humans monsters try to kill them because they couldnt stand his kindness.
>>
>>72150037
The black hole that eventually reached critical mass by sucking up everything with mass in the universe. Its not a "who" its a "can we prove that black holes can only become so dense before they release"
>>
File: tumblr_mhadknVnA81qhmhdfo1_500.jpg (288 KB, 497x750) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mhadknVnA81qhmhdfo1_500.jpg
288 KB, 497x750
>>72155248
I totally agree with your scientific opinions and interogations but is there someone in this board able to prove that 'science' is not just the action of 'someone' or 'something' leading everything ?
>>
>>72144732

Don't know and I don't care. If he does exist then maybe he should make it more apparent.
>>
File: Vein_art_near.png (419 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Vein_art_near.png
419 KB, 640x640
>>72147631
>>72147631
You shouldn't be afraid to debate, I am here for serious conversations, not trolling.
>>72152869
Senseful answer.
>>72157147
He is apparent through every living and non living things. Lokk at the human body pic related. The organs, the blood vessels, how could 'nothing' create such scientific and beautiful things ?
>>
>>72145233
25 “But Abraham replied, ‘Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. 26 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.’

27 “He answered, ‘Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my family, 28 for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.’

29 “Abraham replied, ‘They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.’

30 “‘No, father Abraham,’ he said, ‘but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.’

31 “He said to him, ‘If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.’”
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.