[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based Japs shit on libs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: Reketta.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Reketta.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Anti-whites BTFO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DhoBuU1Dtc

>"What do you think about her being played by Scarlett?"
>"I think this is better than hiring a Japanese actress. It's an anime. It will look more anime-ish if the actors aren't Japanese"

>"Many people criticize it because she is a white actress playing a Japanese character. What do you think of this criticism?"
>"Maybe they just have high standards... They are different kinds of people, so anybody can play the role"
>"But if she was Japanese, she wouldn't look like an anime! It's not meant to be realistic"
>"As far as I'm concerned about the criticism, I don't think the actress needs to be Japanese"

How exactly is anybody going to even argue this point now when the nationals targeted as "victims" by white washing actually prefer said white washing and don't even think it's worth debating over?
>>
>>72135703
No. SJWs are simply the scum of society.
>>
/pol/ was also BTFO.

Remember the black actress playing as Hermione? Remember the threads day after day about it?
>>
>>72135703
Isnt the character an android anyway? Everyone knows that if the Japs were to build such things, they'd probably look like western women.
>>
I'm critizing it cause Johannson can't fucking act. Has nothing to do with her racial background.
>>
Asians (as in legit asians and not westernized ones) arent whiny ass bitches and know their place in the world

Why would they whine about "stealing" anything when they absolutely love and have embraced a ton of European Art/Cuisine/Fashion etc over the last few decades?

AsianxEuro relations are proof that multiculturalism can work when its among equals
>>
>>72137509
I'll explain to you mr...?
>Leaf, Call me Mr. Leaf
Oh, ok, nvm
>>
This guy edits the interviews and only ever includes a handful. He probably interviewed hundreds of loyal Nehonjin who said that Scarjo is a shameful display. Also keep in mind that the Japanese never state their real beliefs in public. They are hyper-PC and inoffensive in public, which is their idea of outside-face. These nips are just wanting to not be seen as gaijin baiters.
>>
>>72137682

This

bitch doesn't deserve play a character like motoko
>>
>>72135703
Asians don't give a fuck about whitewashing. GitS is about a robot, so race is not even an issue.

However, Scarlet Johansson is a terrible choice, and she looks like a fucking gorilla.
>>
File: happy_sysadmin_day_1_.jpg (50 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
happy_sysadmin_day_1_.jpg
50 KB, 500x375
>pol gets upset when white God is portrayed by black man
>pol is OK with Asian played by white woman
Also the actress for ghost in the shell looks bad with that hair
>>
File: flag canada argument.jpg (87 KB, 720x529) Image search: [Google]
flag canada argument.jpg
87 KB, 720x529
>>72137982
>>
>>72135703
T-they were indoctrinated by white cis male patriarchy to hate their own indigenous culture!

>>72137682
Neither can Japanese "actors". Let's be honest, live action movies aren't their best field.
>>
>>72135703
>supporting the major being played by some fat kike
>>
File: CBazRC8h.jpg (136 KB, 811x1024) Image search: [Google]
CBazRC8h.jpg
136 KB, 811x1024
>>72135703
>she was chosen for her skill

I guess he's right about her being chosen.
>>
Contrary to 4chan beliefs, Japs don't take anime seriously so they couldn't care less about western movie adaptations.
You would get a completely different response if it was a movie about the aspects of their culture they are proud about, like samurai and geishas.
Movies like memoirs of a geisha or the last samurai had some serious backlash.
>>
>>72137682
>>72138365

She probably got the role based on her performance in the movie Lucy, which had some sort of GitS inspired pseudo intellectual message and ending.
>>
>>72137682
ScarJo will be shit as the Major. Hollywood GITS will definitely suck, but not because of "whitewashing".

All her action scenes in the avengers and lucy are basically her just walking fast with a frozen bitchface pretending like she can fight when she clearly can't. I don't know why they keep casting her as an action actress.

>jewish
Oh yeah.
>>
>still making this bait thread
literally kill yourself
>>
>>72137537

The main problem is that they will make Batou a nigger

mark my words, you'll see I'm right
>>
>>72135703

>thinking SJWs apply logic to their reasoning

Cmon ausbro we both know you're not that stupid
>>
>>72135703
>whitewashing
>actress is a kike

So once again, white people get blamed for the actions of Jews.
>>
File: 1460290294082.jpg (72 KB, 684x781) Image search: [Google]
1460290294082.jpg
72 KB, 684x781
>>72138450

>A LEAF
>>
>>72139852
>>
>>72139328
Isn't Batou being played by same Danish actor or something?
>>
>>72137509
There is a difference between choosing the best actor/actress for the role vs choosing one merely for political correctness and diversity
>>
File: Pilou.jpg (254 KB, 1400x829) Image search: [Google]
Pilou.jpg
254 KB, 1400x829
>>72140570
>same

Meant 'some'.

Anyway, here he is, apparently. Pilou Asbæk
>>
>>72135703
2:00
>tfw based nip btfo'd all libs, sjw's and le weed man in one sentence.
for lazy ones
>She was chosen for her skills, so that's just the way it is.

Seriously fuck diversity quotas fuck "diverse government"(literary WORST DECISION EVER made, by whom you ask? Of course its the weed man himself, canadian PM)
>>
Why do liberals speak on another groups behalf? If the japs really had a problem with it, ok. But why are white people outraged when they haven't even consulted the perceived offended party?

Seems pretty condescending to me.
>>
>>72140604
>There is a difference between choosing the best actor/actress for the role vs choosing one merely for political correctness and diversity

THIS

We should pick people based on skill...not for fucking political reasons.
>>
>Scartlett Jewhansson
>white
>Somehow SJWs are btfoed with this

k...
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.