[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck isn't there more English Nationalism? I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 33
File: England_flag-3.jpg (199 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
England_flag-3.jpg
199 KB, 1920x1080
Why the fuck isn't there more English Nationalism?

I just talked to a British friend of mine and he acted like a complete cuck when I asked him about the referendum.

He think English culture is changing, or that it's obsolete even.

As an American I see England as our Dad who we rebelled against to be edgy.

But I still love you guys, and if you guys don't love your culture more than I do, I don't know what to do.

You guys should be fucking proud

You're a land of Shakespeare, the Beatles, Sir Winston Churchhill and Isaac Newton.

From your culture an Empire was forged upon which the sun never set.
>>
We have TV and Radio screaming at us 24/7 how English culture is bad, how English culture doesn't exist, how everything is everyone elses and that nothing is our own.

Such as it is to live in Floating Pakistan
>>
>>72133267
British is the most fascist country, it has more then four Fascist political party's, as a British nationalist, I support ANY group that wishes to kick out the immigrants.
>>
>>72133267
You should be careful when using the word "England"
Some British posters might think you're a stupid American who can't differentiate between England and the UK.

For example the "Brexit" referendum is not an "English issue" it's a British issue.
>>
England isn't Britain.

Britain consists of 4 countries.

That is the British flag.

If you are talking about England, use the flag of St George.
>>
>>72133267
>English
You mean British? British nationalism, not regional "nationalism".
>>
File: 1448853833462.jpg (20 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1448853833462.jpg
20 KB, 255x191
>>72133267
The only edgy one here is you
>>
>>72133378
http://jobs.dailymail.co.uk/

>>72133608
>>72133665
>>72133760
kek
>>
>>72133665
>>72133760
You see
You see what I told you
>>72133608
>>
File: eee.jpg (85 KB, 640x592) Image search: [Google]
eee.jpg
85 KB, 640x592
>>72133760
>>72133378
>>72133608
>>72133665

I just don't want to see you guys burn, that's all
>>
>>72133665
>Implying that any part of Britain that isn't England is relevant.
>>
>>72133440
how is ukip? aren't they pretty good?
>>
>>72133267
But we have got British nationalism, you just happen to be friends with traitorous cuckolds.
Brexit soon bruv, get started on your wall.
>>
>>72134115
Pretty good.
They allmost won last election.
>>
>>72133267
It's pretty much the same reason why Germans don't want to feel nationalistic, the past. Many British youths, by far English youths, feel guilty about Britain's imperialist past and don't want to be nationalistic out of fear of being associated with jingoists. It's a real shame because I believe that British culture is one of the greatest cultures in world history and I would hate to see it wane in my lifetime.
>>
File: frosty.jpg (119 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
frosty.jpg
119 KB, 620x387
>>72133267
Cross of St.George is flown on my church every day. (pic)
Nobody complains. We'd fucking go mental if anybody tried to stop it.
>>
>>72134256
good luck to you guys. you should build a wall too
>>
>>72134256
>almost won last election
top kek.
>inb4 muh 5 million votes
Still less than half of the 11 million votes the Tories got.
>>
>>72134681
>you should build a wall too
>island state
>>
>>72134840
double protection from the muzzies
>>
>>72133378
This.

Turned on the BBC News the other morning and got three stories in a row about how racist whitey is, and about how we need to import more brown people.
>>
File: benjamin-disraeli.jpg (59 KB, 216x240) Image search: [Google]
benjamin-disraeli.jpg
59 KB, 216x240
Reminder that a Jew has been the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
Twice.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Disraeli
>>
>>72134906
Taking a vaccine after the virus infects won't do anything. They need to attack from within. let their "immune system" do the work so to speak. What will the immune system do? It will undo any islamisation that has already occurred and make it so that all UK muslims act like UK christians (or "christians" in any Western country.)
>>
>>72134681

Hadrian is going to build a wall, and the Celts are going to pay for it.
>>
>>72135208
immune systems can't work if the virus keeps pouring in. that being said, England needs some vitamin c
>>
>>72133267
Brits don't really grow up being told we're special and mostly there's a lot of doubt and pessimism which frankly is a good thing. The only people you'll see getting patriotic are thugs and idiots with no personal achievements using the flag to cover up their idiot antics.
>>
>>72135258
>celts are going pay for it

with what exactly
>>
File: British_Isles_Venn.png (75 KB, 640x636) Image search: [Google]
British_Isles_Venn.png
75 KB, 640x636
Sodding Yanks
>>
>>72133267
He's right. We don't have any culture.
Think of a traditional German house.
Now think of a English one? Is it a brown square?

Think of traditional Norwegian clothing.
Now think of English. Is it a typical modern dress?

Think of traditional Irish music. Now think of English? Is there any?

There is no English culture. Not since the 1600's. Deal with it kids. The Empire destroyed it. We've been multicultural since then. Its nothing new.

I love when you kids try to play at politics and society
>>
>>72133267

>English
>British
>English
>English

> England_flag-3.jpg

jfc OP. Are you actually aware of the difference or were you never taught in school?

Intra-British separatists do NOT respond to my post.
>>
>>72135337

t. Guardian reader
>>
>>72133267

Well for a start it would help if you used the right flag anon. Thats the flag of Great Britain, not the flag of England.
>>
>>72135383
>There is no English culture. Not since the 1600's.

I can agree to that. England and Scotland ascended with the union.

Instead of unique houses and music, we have pioneering technology and philosophy.
>>
>>72135334
>immune systems can't work if the virus keeps pouring in
Agreed. The British govt really should get going with the whole "reducing immigration" thing. But still, I think liberal, anti nationalist youths are more destructive to British culture than are Muslim immigrants. Muslim immigrants usually stick to their communities in shitty neighbourhoods. Liberal youths, however, actively try to diminish the value of British culture and make it so that national pride=imperialist arrogance and fascism.
>>
>>72135572
true. America has the same issue but I'm not sure who's is worse cause I've never really been over there
>>
>>72135383
>I love when you kids try to play at politics and society
Cringe

>the only type of culture is folk culture
With that logic, Bach isn't part of German culture because Baroque music isn't uniquely German.
>>
>>72135368
>not knowing this in the current year
If you don't know how the British empire works with access to the Internet, you should just kill yourself.
>>
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 400x300
>>72133267
White Guilt
It's the cancer destroying the west. Fight it while you still can.
>>
File: 2168-1vcn2hp.png (10 KB, 604x211) Image search: [Google]
2168-1vcn2hp.png
10 KB, 604x211
>>72134256
>almost won the last election
jej
You mean their leader lost his seat, faced a coup and the party has been completely forgotten by the media?
>>
>>72135831
Britain is worse. I went to uni in the UK and did a year abroad at one of the US's liberal central (California). In the UK there were neighbourhoods where pretty much all the signs were written in Arabic; women in niqabs (trash bags) everywhere; lots more Muslims in general, and not the Westernised, garden variety muslim like Egyptian upperclass either but proper conservative muslim.
>>
>>72133267
For everyone ITT that is not British. If you can tell me what important day it was three days ago i will be impressed. I already asked my American friend on skype and they didn't know. P.S. Not a peep about this important day in the media or in general.
>>
>>72136064
that's pretty sad. RIP the British Empire
>>
>>72136116
The day you lost your virginity to a man?
>>
>>72136116
St. George's. Lived in the UK for a few years as a kid.
>>
>>72136116
St. George's day.
>>72136193
Don't lose faith. If you lose faith in the UK then you lose faith in the entire Western world.
>>
>>72136265
Congratulations! You can acknowledge this but no-one else in the country fucking did! Also hi ghost of eliot rodger.
>>
>>72135383
>Britain has no culture because it doesn't fit my narrow interpretation of what counts as culture
Thanks Rabbi, I guess that means we've got nothing to fight for now.
>>
>>72135383
Cultural Marxist detected.

Georgian architecture gave us some of the most strikingly beautiful domestic houses in the world.

On the smaller side, the country cottage is a very English thing to behold.
>>
>>72135408
Guardian just as likely to expouse the qualities of their 'diverse Britain' as the right and actually unlike the right the country they talk about actually exists. Both are disgusting and antithetical to British character.

> 'patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel': Voltaire the most British french man to have lived.
>>
>>72133267

England surrendered the culture years ago.

I was asked to make a traditional English meal that wasn't roast beef. I had no idea so made a curry. I even make my own spices.

If I haven't got a clue what England's food should be then what does that say. I'm 37 so it's not like I'm young.

We're encouraged to be multicultural but celebrate England and it's xenophobic.

I got a pamphlet from the council and it had something like 13 languages on it.

White people have been refused jobs because they don't meet the diversity quota.

A councillor needed a fucking translator! http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2003/jul/03/uk.localgovernment

Fuck England.
>>
>>72135540
>>72135383
>no culture
We revolutionized music over 3 times in the span of 60 years and we've had over 5 great classical composers in the last 100 years. Then you have all of film, singers, songwriters and artists we've had. Whilst we were doing all of that we powerhoused science, technology and literature.
You can ditch that no culture nonsense anytime you want.

>>72136457
Only because its racist to have anything to do with British culture.
>>
>>72136116
st. george

t. catalonia
he is also our patron saint, his cross is basically our second national symbol
>>
>>72134806
the toriesalso promised to crack down on immigration though, that's a lot of votes from people who are disillusioned with immigration
>>
File: cotswalds.jpg (700 KB, 1700x999) Image search: [Google]
cotswalds.jpg
700 KB, 1700x999
>>72135383
We have plenty of traditional English housing. Tudor cottages, Georgian houses, regency terraces, Victorian architecture (such as Westminster palace), what the fuck are you talking about?

Traditional English dress and folk music? Morris dancing seems to fit that bill pretty well (not that I'm really fond of it)

English culture and history is vast and you're blatantly deciding to ignore it all because it doesn't fit your narrative. So please fuck yourself you self hating spineless cunt.
>>
>>72136402
true. but I'd say as long as America holds, there's a chance
>>
>>72136402
where in the UK were you?
>>
This, stop being cucks so can I get a cozy Sussex cottage to drink in and go swimming
>>
File: smugasfuck.jpg (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
smugasfuck.jpg
97 KB, 500x500
>Be Scottish
>see Scot nationalists all the time
>always talking about the English
>always talking about equal powers
>hiding their racism behind a veil
>pretending they're better than everyone else
>actually proud that they're forcing their views on people who don't want to deal with this shit
>forcing it so much it had a fucking referendum
At least I have the balls to just come out and say that I don't like people because they're different.
>>
>>72136669
I suppose the outcome of the 2020 election largely depends on the outcome of the July referendum. But my bet is that if Britain votes out (England out, Scotland in) then the SNP will get the 3 remaining seats in Scotland, the Tories will lose votes to UKIP and Labour will be somewhere in the middle.
>>
File: 26613901.jpg (57 KB, 600x382) Image search: [Google]
26613901.jpg
57 KB, 600x382
>>72133267
To be honest the working class culture has died in the last few decadessince the collapse of the staple industries and industrial sector.

I live rurally, my grandad is a Morris dancer and Folk singer, my great uncle spoke fluent dialect day to day.

I really do pine for this country when all the last vestages of Old England die; but it's far too late to do anything, we should have listened to Powell.
>>
>>72136897
Westminster, London.
>>
Feels good to be Irish. We actually have a culture unlike england. Scotland and wales are alright too.
>>
>>72136956

REBUILD HADRIANS WALL!
>>
>>72137026
Scotland can't vote in if the whole Union drags them out.

It's wether they let them have another refferendum.
>>
>>72135383
I'm Welsh through and through and English does have culture.

Traditional English houses are all over the north and home counties outside of major cities, the Cotswolds are a great example (although trad homes are pretty much the same all over the British isles)

Traditional English clothing is the fucking 3 piece suit, a rough one for underclass, plenty of styles for upper classes. Top hats? Waist coats? English.

Traditional English music exists, there is a whole genre of English style music from the renaissance onwards. Just like French, Italian and German styles, English style dances and jigs existed for hundreds of years.
>>
>>72136956
>t. Hamish McCucklord
>>
File: 1460305048365.jpg (138 KB, 1002x496) Image search: [Google]
1460305048365.jpg
138 KB, 1002x496
>>72137137
>Feels good to be Irish. We actually have a culture unlike england.

Ulsters pretty plastic mate, and even the Catholic communities will fall after the UK does.
>>
>>72135383
Wrong.

Pure. Wrong.

Shakespeare, Turner, Brunel, The Queen, Prince Charles, Bukcingham Palace, Beatrix Potter, JK Rowling, Aphex Twin. Our culture is not what we are, it is a history of where we are from and a vision of the future.
>>
>>72134007
But we are all gonna burn murica bro don't worry
>>
>>72135383
Fucking bullshit

When I no longer wear a flatcap and a gingham shirt, drink ale and eat melton mowbray pork pies you can say that shit again.

You may have no connection to our culture but I personally pride myself on my "englishness"
>>
>>72137296
Fucking UK. They had everything and they threw it all away for the Jews.
>>
>>72136064
> neighbourhoods where pretty much all the signs were written in Arabic
>>
File: foggy460x276.jpg (28 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
foggy460x276.jpg
28 KB, 460x276
>>72135383
With England it's more regional; England is a far larger nation than Scotland or Wales.

Much like the difference between Ulster, the Dublin Jackeens and the western Irish, you should really think of the English in the same way.

Geordies; Scousers; Londoners; Brummies; West Country; Cornish; Yorkshire; Lancashire.

All those will have driven up sterotypical images in your head.
>>
>>72137320
Ignore him. He's an idiot who thinks that only folk culture counts as culture.
>>
Brexit now, my friends from GREAT Britain.

Look, Grandpa we know the neighborhood your house is in is getting worse. You can't just keep having your house get broken into.
You can come in and move in with your cool successful son with a cocaine and anger problem (USA) and his mild mannered gay brother (Canada).

Seriously imagine our power if we created an economic zone to further our interests without the monetary policy bullshit? We would be unstoppable.
>>
>>72135383
T. Mohammad
Get outta my fatherland
>>
>>72137581
Sorry, I wasn't very clear; all the signs were translated into Arabic.
>>
>>72136733
God Save The Queen!

Bong fan checking in.
>>
>>72137679
proof?
>>
Brexit now. Gas the EU.
>>
>>72136551
you clearly live in the South. There's loads of English food like scampi, toad in the hole, beef wellington, lancaster hotpot, pretty much every pie, list goes on and fucking on. South is just devoid of character especially London which is an utter shithole.
>>
>>72136064
The only time I've ever seen anything written in arabic is small print under shop signs.

And its only on arab run shops, not any fucking shop.
So maybe on an entire street the kebab house has some moon script in one corner.

Not saying its a good thing but your talking out of your arse completely.
>>
File: 1458592999929.jpg (694 KB, 1262x2876) Image search: [Google]
1458592999929.jpg
694 KB, 1262x2876
>>
>>72137423

Pretty true man; saying that; sacraficing your Empire for the saftey and stability of Old Europe is something the British have always done.

Whether it be the Austrian war of secession, Napoleonic, Crimean or the war of 14-18.
>>
no reason to be proud of that warmongering piece of shit churchill
>>
>>72137625
To be honest I'm all for a Commonwealth realm Union.

Don't think the Yanks would be up for it though with "Muh 1776"
>>
>>72137826
Fucking Germans.
>>
>>72136551
You're a fucking cretin.

These are just a few English poultry dishes: Aylesbury Duck, Boiled Fowl and Rice, Boiled Fowl with Oysters, Chicken and Fruit Pot, Chicken Batter Pudding, Chicken Cushions, Chicken Galantine, Coronation Chicken, Devilled Chicken, Dorking Fowl, Duck in Port Wine, Duck with Onion Sauce, Duck with Orange Sauce, Duckling with Green Peas, Goosnargh Duck, Gressingham Duck, Hen-on-her-Nest, Hindle Wakes, Jubilee Chicken, Lindisfarne Chicken,
>>
>>72137371
be along of sand become glass before that shit happens, bro
>>
>>72137882
>Fucking Germans.

Pretty much, fucking Continentals are always starting shit we have to end.
>>
>>72137825
>no issue killing germans on behalf of their judeo-masters
>sit and brood about getting exactly what they fought for
>>
Nationalism = racism.
Black pride = fine.
White pride = racism.

See the pattern?
I see no white privilige here.
You're not allowed to be proud of your country or proud of your skin colour if your country is has historically been a majority white or if you're just white.
>>
>>72137026
>But my bet is that if Britain votes out (England out, Scotland in) then the SNP will get the 3 remaining seats in Scotland, the Tories will lose votes to UKIP and Labour will be somewhere in the middle.
>The SNP will get the 3 remaining seats in Scotland
>The SNP
I'd be surprised if the SNP doesn't crash and burn somewhat. They won those seats last election riding the nationalism wave from the independence referendum. Give them 5 years to do absolutely nothing for the nation, let them run the Scottish Parliament (which they'll take next mont) and let them run the local authorities.

Things won't improve here and soon some people will wake up to see that it was business as usual and in some cases is worse. So far my "new" SNP MP has spoke about two issues in the house of commons, one where he was upset about student visas and another where he was just angry about "muh powers". Both have achieved nothing and he will achieve nothing compared to our older labour MP who had achieved much in her time in office.
The nationalist vote will only go so far. It was just over a year ago that they tried the "bairns not bombs" slogans.

Give them enough time to do absolutely nothing and they'll crumble. Just like a certain other yellow themed political party.
>>
>>72133267
churchill was one of the EU's architects.

as >>72137625
points out, the choice is being a Grenada teir colony of the USA or an integral part of the EU.
>>
>>72137872
>To be honest I'm all for a Commonwealth realm Union.
>Don't think the Yanks would be up for it though with "Muh 1776"

If you left the EU and Trump won we would do it.

We would have to sell it as a 'trade partnership' rather than a true union.

But when you think about it, the idea makes sense.

We should have stronger trade ties with England than we do, say, Nigeria or India. We fought you in the War for Independence but make no mistake the colonies would not have been able to be their own country if it wasn't for England.
>>
All bollocks aside, has anyone actually registered to vote with the intention of actually going down and being counted?

Registered today and I can't fucking wait.
>>
>>72136551

and some pies: Apple and Sage Turnovers, Apple Dappy, Apple Pie with Wensleydale, Apricot Ginger Shortbread, Asparagus Tartlets, Bacon and Egg Pie, Bakewell Pudding, Bakewell Tart, Bakewells, Banbury Apple Pie, Banbury Cakes, Bedfordshire Clangers, Beef and Ale Pie, Beef Wellington, Biddenden Cakes, Haworth Pie, Blackberry Trellis Pie, Border Tart, Bosworth Jumbels, Buckingham Bacon Badger, Buckinghamshire Dumpling, Butterscotch Apple Pie, Cheese and Onion Pasties, Cheese Flapjacks, Cherry Bumpers or Dumpers, Chicken and Ham Pie, Chicken and Mushroom Pie, Chocolate Eclair Pastries, Chorley Cakes, Cinnamon Apple Tart, Clanger, Cornish Potato Cake, Cream Crisps or Palmier Creams, Cream Horns, Cream Nuts, Cream Slice, Crowfield Clanger, Crown Pie, Crumpets, Devonshire Potato Cake, Derby Pie, Dorset Dumplings, Doughnuts - Filled form, Doughnuts - Ring form, Figgie Hobbin or Figgyhobbin, Fitzherbert Pudding,
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 615x409
>>72136457
> ghost of eliot roger
Kek.
They always had a nice parade for St. George's but I think the holiday is overshadowed by St. Patrick's (thanks to US influence) and Guy Fawkes' just because who doesn't like burning stuff and lighting fireworks. Sad thing is it's basically the UK equivalent to July 4th and nobody really cares about it.
>>
>>72136551

>>72137799
>>72137942
2nded.
... We invented the FUCKING SANDWICH.
>>
>>72138186

Yep, voting to stay in the EU in June
>>
>>72137756
Well it's not like I took photos of the signs. Just go to any neighbourhood with a dense muslim population and I guarantee that most of the shop signs and some other signs will be translated into Arabic.
>>
>>72136549

You realise that quote is talking about false patriotism, right?
>>
>>72138070
the SNP have run Scotland into the fucking ground. They have the LARGEST deficit in Europe, it's absolutely pathetic from them. It would have been even worse had they left. I don't know how Nicola Sturgeon can show herself in public after the way they've performed. Their success was clearly based on oil. Now the UK tax payer is funding their deficit of 10 fucking percent whilst they have the nerve to moan about being in the UK.

It's probably the most pathetic, snivelling, bitter and utterly delusional party in power I can remember in my lifetime.
>>
File: 1460170058758.jpg (87 KB, 432x474) Image search: [Google]
1460170058758.jpg
87 KB, 432x474
>>72138370

IF I HEAR WE HAVE NO CULTURE OR CUISINE ONE MORE TIME...
>>
>>72137865
If the British government had listened to him in 1937 and attacked Hitler afte the occupation of the sudetenland WW2, Israel, Soviet Europe and the Cold war wouldn't have happened. The man deserves all the acclaim he gets.
>>
>>72137814
Just go to particularly Muslim neighbourhoods. It's not as common as my original post made it seem but it does happen.
>>
>>72138518
>the SNP were responsible for the lack of an oil fund resulting in the inevitable oil turndown destroying the scottish economy
dont like the SNP, but thats one point I agree with them on. They warned about this shit for 40 years.
>>
>>72138511
Yes which is why I chose it. Any kind of patriotism that political movements try to instill is false. Even suggesting the country is an entity you could be responsible for is an absurdity.
>>
>>72138430
You fucking faggot traitor, you should be hung publicly
>>
>>72138567
I live in a muslim majority area.
You're talking shit.
I can't buy bacon without a short drive but there isn't fucking arabic everywhere
>>
>>72138897

>invents parliamentary democracy
>hangs people for having a different opinion

Sure, very "British" of you
>>
>>72136064
Did you go to Birmingham, friend?
>>
Actually, why is there so many Muslims in the UK?
>>
>>72138186

Are you automatically registered if you voted in the last GE?
>>
>>72138014
>Common British soldiers knew exactly what the government were thinking and wanted only to destroy all life in Germany like the baby eaters they were.
>>
>>72138709
What good is warning of the dangers of it if they themselves are going to fail to act properly once THEY are in power? What's more, if they thought that may be possible, why one earth hold a referendum and promote Scottish independence?

But, all that's in the past now. They're doing shit (even though they've known it may happen for 40 years) but WHY do they have the guts to disrespect the rest of the UK who are essentially propping them up right now by going around actin like they're the beaten wife in an abusive relationship with rUK. Fuck them
>>
>>72135383
British architecture, clothing and such has become fairly typical precisely because Britain made them typical by taking it all to every known corner of the earth.

Britain stronk, arabs pakis and jews gtfo. Poos can stay though.
>>
>>72139277
>What good is warning of the dangers of it if they themselves are going to fail to act properly once THEY are in power
they never had any power over oil. Its reserved
>>
>>72139256
If a soldier is unaware of the outcome and overarching strategy guiding his service he has no right being a soldier in my eyes.
>>
>>72139189
>Wealthy prosperous nation
>relatively close to Arabic countries
>English-speaking
>>
>>72139029
Well then I'm afraid that our experiences in Muslim neighbourhoods differ.
>>
>>72135037

Checked the comments on the BBC website though?

Any news article regarding it is 80% brexit.

We still have a chance. Kinda.
>>
>>72139503
You really aren't in a position to talk about the motivations of soldiers you worthless faggot. Mostly they'd want to keep their friends and colleagues alive, end the war and protect their families. British soldiers NEVER raped a single German/Italian or French female unlike the Americans. All British soldiers care about is going home.
>>
>>72133267
>Why the fuck isn't there more English Nationalism?
Because all the English who gave a shit about their land died in WW2 and only pussies survived or were born
>>
>>72139369
I'm not talking about power over oil, I'm talking about power in the government to make preparations for the oil crash. I don't think it's their fault at all the oil has crashed, but as the government of Scotland, relying on such a volatile market for the good of the country is very irresponsible. Remember during indyref they did not stop spouting how scotlad could become Norway 2.0 with their unlimited oil, if they had gotten their way they'd be out the door with a huge deficit right now.

They should have run the non oil sectors of Scottish product into more acceptable prosperity once they were in power, but they didn't. The fact that they've been warning about an oil collapse for decades makes it even worse that they failed to prepare the country for it.

If I was Scottish I'd feel incredibly embarrassed by the SNP.
>>
There is plenty, it is just suppressed by fear of being called a racist and local councils who shut down patriotic events because it might offend the pakis
>>
File: 1460192479631.png (232 KB, 500x553) Image search: [Google]
1460192479631.png
232 KB, 500x553
>>72133267
>Sir Winston Churchhill
Kill yourself, there is nothing to be proud about that man
>le England is our dad may may
>>
>>72133267
Beatles sucked.
>>
>>72140206
see >>72138559
>>
>>72135383
>he doesn't notice the Tudor housing when he goes to a town

Commie Londoner detected.
>>
>>72140064
I think you strongly misunderstand the powers of the scottish executive. They run the NHS and the education system. They didnt have the powers to raise additional tax revenue or invest in economic sectors.

The SNP are embarrassing, but they have done little different that any other holyrood government wouldnt have done.
>>
File: 1461248159652.jpg (222 KB, 960x940) Image search: [Google]
1461248159652.jpg
222 KB, 960x940
>>72134051
Scotland contributed many innovations to the world.
>>
>>72136116
I only know it was St Georges because there was a celebration on how they didn't need to celebrate it anymore.
>>
>>72140064
>If I was Scottish I'd feel incredibly embarrassed by the SNP.
>If I was an SNP voter or nationalist, I'd feel incredibly embarrassed by the SNP
FTFY
>>72140593
>The SNP are embarrassing, but they have done little different that any other holyrood government wouldnt have done.
What's more embarrassing is that nationalists eat up their promises. All you really have to do is look at what they've done since being in control of the Scottish Parliament so far. Barely any of it plays to the interests of the common man.

I kind of wished Scotland had split into a republic after the referendum. Ship everyone who wanted independence off to the north of Scotland and the isles, let the people who voted no or were indifferent remain in the south or be relocated at the cost of the "Republic of Scotland". That way other UK folks could know that not all "Scots" or "jocks" hate England and want to break off.
>>
>>72141348
Fuck you Nigel.
>>
>>72134331
That picture is English culture, nowhere else in the world looks like England.
& I am sick of the defamation of this nations name.
>>
English nationalism? That's racism.
>>
>>72133608
>For example the "Brexit" referendum is not an "English issue" it's a British issue.
Yeah, no. England has 10x the population of the others combined. It's basically an English issue. Which is good, less chance for the Scotkeks to fucking ruin it for the rest of us.
>>
>>72141110
What?
>>
>>72135383
>Think of traditional Irish music. Now think of English? Is there any?

Dowland, Britten,Elgar,Tallis, Henry tudor.

there are centuries of English music that you don't know of.
>>
>>72141348
I am Scottish and the SNP are a fucking embarassment.

Sturegeon is just literally standing on "make Scotland great again", and "the fucking torys".

No SNP voter is even slightly literate.

There is a reaosn only the methadone users in Dundee and Glasgow voted majority leave.

If we went independant we would literally be fucked, no debate, and yet now they want ANOTHER referendum.

Fortunately the silent majority are never gonna let that happen.

Long live the union.
>>
>>72137077

I actually feel physically ill listening to Powell speeches and interviews, to think we received a warning so clear, so unmistakable, and it was silenced, dismissed, and (by the media) smugly derided.

Now look where we are, conkers deep in filth. Dozens of child rape gangs (thousands upon thousands of victims), honour crimes (14000 per year according to police), female genital mutilation, election rigging now typical among ethnic minorities, suicide bombings, street beheadings, constant stream of jihadis entering and leaving the country, cousin marriage and genetic degeneracy.
In exchange we got what?

Better food in the form of an indian take-away.

Thanks politicians.
>>
>>72143402
Good on you lad. I'm English and most of the English people I know are getting real sick of SNP's shit. It's not Scottish, I try to tell them. It's just idiot SNP who are fighting the wrong battles.

Hopefully we can Brexit and crash the union with no survivors, then we'll see the true colours of the European globalists.
>>
>>72142827
Oi laddy what sort of shite are ye talkin bout the scots?
>>
>>72136457
St. George's day wasn't officially acknowledged by the council in Bristol City as they deemed the city too multicultural to celebrate such a RACIST day.
>>
>>72145069
disgusting.
>>72144999
and chek'd for full house.
>>
>>72142827
>It's basically an English issue
It effects Northern Ireland the most tbqh.
>>
>>72145069
Jesus christ. It sickens me what's been done to British (and particularly English) pride in this country.
>>
>>72145069
Fuck bristol and birmingham.
>>
>>72133267
Gee I wonder
>>
>>72133267
because nobody wants to be associated with the kind of nationalists we have now, because they're retarded
>>
>>72145069
I don't even get that logic.

If you are an Asian or Black British citizen then by all accounts you should be celebrating that day too as Englishmen.

We in Scotland fly Saltires on St Andrews day, I feel so sorry for the English.
>>
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 191x263) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 191x263
>>72145551
>>
>>72145789
Their reasoning was that St. George's cross has been "co-opted by far right, racist hate groups of islamaphobes and would cause fear among the community".
>>
>>72145888
Oh no some racists are shouting shit, my whole life is ruined.
>>
>>72145969
check your privilege
>>
>>72145888
Yet at some student protest I saw some kids flying a hammer and sickle proudly.

A flag literally responsible for the deaths of millions.

I so regret no ripping it out of their hands.
>>
>>72146114
>Thinking of taking a symbol of communist oppression, famine and genocide from an innocent child's hands
40 YEARS IN THE CUBES FOR THAT THOUGHT
>>
>>72145888

It's really insane how much the left infantalize minorities. Like a human being can't look at a flag and understand that it means different things to different people but ultimately represents the country,. If you're too stupid to get that then you need to go back to school. Instead they'd rather appeal to the lowest common denominator. They get offended on behalf of everyone but actually help noone.
>>
They are right - English culture IS changing. Same with American. Unless you guys make a concerted effort to preserve it, it will soon be lost forever.
>>
>>72133267
When I was at school, nationalism was routinely linked to fascism and colonialism.

I don't know who started it, but they've been pushing it ever since.

UKIP was the start, it was a weak start, but a start none the less. Nationalism is coming back but very slowly.

I think all the media coverage of what's happening in Syria and Europe is opening peoples eyes. For example, The Guardian and The Independent websites used to be full of comments that were hideously left wing and self hating, but now they sound more like /pol/ with every article :)

Times change, the Anglo is coming to his senses.
>>
>>72146311
The pakis themselves were yapping too.
>>
>>72135974
>number of seats = representative of the votes

kek, our voting system is fucked. UKIP got what, 9% of the vote and only ended up with 1 seat?
>>
File: 1455102846905.jpg (147 KB, 726x590) Image search: [Google]
1455102846905.jpg
147 KB, 726x590
>>72135383

You are full of shit my friend.
>>
>>72146366

IT's not even the Anglos. A lot of British nationals (those born here), who, despite have Ethnic backgrounds, are slowly rising to British Nationalism.

There is a storm brewing.
>>
File: crusadershield.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
crusadershield.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>>72146406

It's deliberate. They probably see it as a symbol of the crusades and not just England. That's why the red cross is "offensive" to Muslims. I doubt they'd protest over a Scotland flag or Welsh one.
>>
>>72146366
We need a proper nationalist party that's comprised of smart people. Farage is based but UKIP is not, in fact UKIP were stupid enough to think that Farage was the problem last election and tried to get rid of him.
>>
I'm glad an American OP has finally shared some appreciation for his fathering country. No matter how much shit goes on these days we'll always be proud of you too.
>>
>>72133267
Save us America. If we stay in the EU, you need to nuke London, Birmingham, Southampton, Essex, and Bradford. if all else fails, nuke everything south of the West Yorkshire border.
>>
>>72147998
+1, nuke it all please.
>>
>>72142827
The Scottish specialize in ruining things for everyone else. They ruined Pennsylvania, too
>>
>>72147998
>>72148246
These and I say that as someone who would be vaporized instantly in this scenario.
>>
File: FuckoffFileNameLookingNigger.jpg (98 KB, 1000x500) Image search: [Google]
FuckoffFileNameLookingNigger.jpg
98 KB, 1000x500
Nationalism is alive and well here
>>
>>72133267

Britain has been turned into a shit hole by Neoliberal cunts. It's been downhill since 1980.

The cunts you have to waych out for are the ones who wrap themselves in the Union Flag. They are the traitors.
>>
File: ukipvoters.jpg (44 KB, 634x442) Image search: [Google]
ukipvoters.jpg
44 KB, 634x442
>>72135974
'ckoff
>>
>>72148380
We'll go down with the ship captain
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 308x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 308x450
>>72135383
>>
>>72139205
If you registered to vote before voting in the general election it should apply to all elections
>>
>>72133267
The UK has no culture, it literally has been sold off or represssed for years.

It does not help that the only people that push it are cretins like Britain First, BNP, football hooligans and Northern Ireland retards who all give it a really negative image.
>>
>>72151521

Time for you to get off the World Wide Web and put down that sandwich cunt.
>>
>>72133267

The UK is incredibly imperialist. It not only takes advantage of Third World nations but also its neighbors. The UK continually leeches from (Northern) Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.

We are lucky to have broken away so early, it may be too late for Ireland, Scotland, and Wales.
>>
>>72133267
Shame Australia is asleep, they would put a stop to the assfukkery in this thread....or maybe they would make it worse....Hmmm confused....
>>
>>72151691
What are you talking about? Are you trying to state something?
>>
File: image.png (17 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
17 KB, 600x600
>>72151758
>>
I wish everyone could have seen what this country was like during 2012

That year was fucking magical

I was there watching the Diamond Jubilee Pageant up the Thames. I went to Mall with thousands of others waving our union jacks and singing God Save The Queen

Watching and spectating the London 2012 olympics was another wonder and you could just see all around you, people were so proud to be British

We have it within us to love our rainy island and we can make it great again
>>
File: BrittaniaandColumbia.jpg (240 KB, 1023x636) Image search: [Google]
BrittaniaandColumbia.jpg
240 KB, 1023x636
>>72133267
http://www.nottinghampost.com/Thousands-turn-St-George-s-Day-parade-Nottingham/story-29163484-detail/story.html

There is hope lads. Never be ashamed of who you are or who came before you! It is your identity, for you would not be here for all the history that is behind you. Learn it, love it and ignore the cucks that will dare to call you a racist or backwards. We have culture still and always will so long as you believe in Britain.
>>
>>72133267
>Sir Winston Churchill
Fat philosophising degenerate drug addict...
what a good representation of modern British culture.
>>
>>72152206
/pol/mantra, sweet.
>>
>>72152206

Not bait, only truth.
>>
>>72152364
It's from Dune, amigo
>>
File: 1460061302024.jpg (1 MB, 2157x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460061302024.jpg
1 MB, 2157x3000
>>72135383
>I love when you kids try to play at politics and society
>*unsheates katana*
>'Nothing personal'
>>
>>72152046
You're a fucking idiot if you think the UK has no culture. Even to claim that one of its constituent parts has no culture is pure idiocy. In fact, you probably don't know what culture means if you think the UK doesn't have it in fucking spades, most of it being high quality before the immediate modern era.
>>
>>72152846
For fucks sake we've been over this the meme is "nothing personnel" not "nothing personal". The misspelling is like half the joke.
>>
>>72133378
It's exhausting
>>
File: 1456067551216.jpg (67 KB, 500x442) Image search: [Google]
1456067551216.jpg
67 KB, 500x442
>>72151758
And look at you England 2, you're just as bad as we were but you hide behind your world police act and international organisations for your imperialism
>>
>>72152986
Sorry, I'll improve in the future
>>
>>72153278

I try my best to expose the imperialism as the United States as well. However, this thread is about the UK.
>>
File: image.png (686 KB, 991x694) Image search: [Google]
image.png
686 KB, 991x694
>>72153423
See that you do.
>>
>>72152635
I guess Australia would be the Tleilaxu.
>>
>>72153589
If you really want to help out you should go to the nearest high bridge and jump off, you fucking spineless pansy.
>>
File: 1455909701013.jpg (399 KB, 1500x836) Image search: [Google]
1455909701013.jpg
399 KB, 1500x836
>>72133267
One of the primary objectives, to achieve a United States Of Europe, is to erode each individual countries culture.

This is done by creating divisions between a population, religion, feminism, sexual preferences, political beliefs, location, ethnicity etc.

Divide and conquer is a legitimate tactic, that has been used throughout history, to great effect.

As with many western nations, we have been taught that our history is shameful.

That our ancestors committed horrible acts and did nothing good.

Meanwhile, we are told that we are racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic, ignorant, lazy, privileged white males.

If you choose to have a non conformist opinion, that doesnt fit the government deployed rhetoric, then people will choose to activate cognitive dissonance, set to 500%.

Many people are proud of our country.
Those that choose to see further than the shadows cast on the cave wall.

We are beset by the same poison that you face. However we are a smaller population, it effects us differently and also the same.
>>
>>72152893
I live in Northern Ireland and all I have experienced is retards. It's either a republican or it's loyalist, no difference between them and amazingly they marched for years and it still looks like utter crap. I just wish people in Northern Ireland would promote education and do something with their lives.

Anyway, what I meant is that English culture has been utterly eroded. Look at what happens if people try to express it, St George's day was a good example as it was not allowed.

I could give other examples, the queen and the royal family is German, worldwide, the 'English disease' became a nuisance. English people are cool but their culture has been hurt baldly due to their government shitting on them.

The English are getting a crap deal and it's a massive shame.
>>
>>72133267
its very hard to be patriotic even as somebody who loves our countries history
modern britain is just fucked and there is no hope for a return to the glory of old
>>
What's happening in England is a disgrace. As a New England Yankee, I consider England the Fatherland. To see its dignity spat upon by fucking lefty parasites breaks my heart.
Thread replies: 204
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.