[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How relevant is the Constitution to American politics in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
How relevant is the Constitution to American politics in the 21st Century?
>>
how relevant is the constitution to president Trump
>>
>>72131272
All the Supreme Court's decisions are supposedly based on it.
>>
>>72131272
Uh, it should be extremely relevant to every decision made. It is the supreme ruling law document of this land.
>>
>>72131272
Is that Obama? Why would a president walk outside alone in a country full of violent white trash and niggers?
>>
>>72131861

Literally not at all.

I'm not sure he's even read the document.
>>
Are you some sort of consitutionalist? With the changing dynamics of the twenty first century a document that was made in the 17th century, isn't relvent. Maybe they need to ratifiy it like the ratifyed the old testimate, and maybe allow state secuirty? America is under threat, major threat do you want another group of towers to fall!
>>
Ontop of this you gave up the right to say the consitution means anything, when you let your god dam supreme court review like a guide line! Oh I can interpet it!
>>
>>72131272
The constitution is like the instruction manual for the country.

We shouldn't deviate from it lest we void the warranty.
>>
>>72132458
Would you argue that is already been voided?
>>
>>72131861
He's an authoritarian fuck who loves spying and stealing land
>>
>>72132010
It should be, why dont u do something about that should be!
>>
File: 1444865390346.jpg (96 KB, 911x731) Image search: [Google]
1444865390346.jpg
96 KB, 911x731
>>72132010
>>72132010

Is that the general conscience of most Americans or what?
>>
>shitty bunch of rules written by people who kept slaves and didn't invent toilet paper yet
>durr muh constituten I'm gonna use this crap to run a country in the 21st century

its no coincidence christfags are usually also hardcore constitutionalists
>>
>>72131272
isnt yeezy kanyes failed clothing line?
>>
>>72132808
>Christian Fag
>Polish
>whatmate
>>
>>72132808
It's the same general idea a paper saying what's wrong and right
>>
File: 1432798659499.jpg (87 KB, 960x857) Image search: [Google]
1432798659499.jpg
87 KB, 960x857
>>72133171
>>72133171
you what mate ?
>>
The Constitution is the foundation and corner stone for everything in America. Our problems actually stem from people ignoring it, and people using changes for their own purposes instead of the intention.
>>
>>72133541

But that being said, everything is apt to change, and regarding it as a timeless document, is in some respects wrong. You cant honestly state that it continues to reflect modern life?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.