[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /pol/, my name is Anderson Cooper. I'll be moderating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: Cooper.png (690 KB, 1080x1519) Image search: [Google]
Cooper.png
690 KB, 1080x1519
Greetings /pol/, my name is Anderson Cooper. I'll be moderating the first debate between Democratic nominee Secretary Hillary Clinton. And Republican nominee, businessman Donald Trump.

Let's get started.
>>
>>72125861
Okay...?
>>
Benghazi
>>
9/11
>>
>>72125861
You're not black, so you're fake.
>>
File: Clinton.png (814 KB, 1080x763) Image search: [Google]
Clinton.png
814 KB, 1080x763
>Secretary Clinton, your opponent has built a platform around "building a wall" for illegal immigration. You propose a bill that will grant amnesty to the undocumented citizens here currently and do not want a wall. Why is Mr. Trump wrong about this?

Thank you Anderson, and thank you to the people of American tuning in. I just want to say how awful and racist Mr. Trump's remarks were regarding the Mexican people. I hope he apologizes for that. And secondly, we are now at a time where fewer people are coming into America than leaving, and this nation was built on inclusion, not borders.
>>
>>72125861

Screw you Anderson. I AM the nominee.
>>
We cross live to Mrs Clinton at Lompac supermax...
>>
File: Thank you based God.jpg (67 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Thank you based God.jpg
67 KB, 1280x720
>You will live to see this happen live.
>>
>>72125861
*pooper
>>
File: images.jpg (12 KB, 317x159) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
12 KB, 317x159
>Cooper
>"Kupfer"
Even if you change your name, you can't hide jude.
>>
I really hope not. I want someone who will grill both of them, because there's a lot to grill on either side.
>Clinton's emails and the shady content contained, including blatantly stating that a revolution in Syria would be good for both us and Israel.
>Donald's lack of experience in government and whether or not he's actually able to take the president's seat.
>>
File: Trump.png (411 KB, 1080x564) Image search: [Google]
Trump.png
411 KB, 1080x564
>Mr. Trump the Secretary has a point, some studies suggest that immigration is a net negative now. Is the wall just impractical at this point?

Excuse me, we either have a country, or we don't. I won't apologize for what I said because it's true. You see what's going on at the border and it's a disaster. Drug dealers are crossing over, bringing heroin, and killing our people. Look at beautiful Kate in San Francisco. Murdered by an illegal alien. We will build a wall, and Mexico will pay for it.
>>
File: 1437743685132.gif (604 KB, 245x165) Image search: [Google]
1437743685132.gif
604 KB, 245x165
>>72125861
>>72126179
>>72126472

OP are you a time traveler? shit sounds so real spooky man
>>
*cooooooough COUGH coooough!

It is possible that Shillary will be coughing a lot more if having to debate Trump....

Limbaugh played audio of her husband, slick Willie having coughing episodes when he was cornered with a tough question. See if you notice if Shillary has perfectly timed, coughing fit when met with a tough line of questioning.
>>
Well fuck that's realistic.
>>
>>72126310
Alex Jones as moderator.
>>
>>72126472
Spot fucking on.
>>
File: Clinton1.png (680 KB, 941x723) Image search: [Google]
Clinton1.png
680 KB, 941x723
Look Donald, your racism is absolutely shameful. You know, I was at a rally in California the other day. And I met this woman, Juanita Gomez. Her and her husband, Juan, are struggling to feed 8 kids of theirs. Juanita is trying desperately to find a pathway to citizenship. Would you look those 8 children in the eyes and tell them their mother has to go back to Mexico?
>>
File: Trump1.png (354 KB, 885x538) Image search: [Google]
Trump1.png
354 KB, 885x538
Look, I'd tell her that... look, we either have laws or we don't. Look, I have no problem with immigration as long as it's done *legally*. Our country is being taken advantage of by Mexico... look, Mexico, is almost the new China. We have a 38 billion dollar trade deficit with Mexico, and they send people over, they have kids, and we're the suckers! We take care of them! No more folks. We need to start taking care of Americans.
>>
>>72126285
Cooper is an English last name for someone who makes barrels.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.