[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why has MSM been pushing marijuana use so hard?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: download.jpg (11 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11 KB, 275x183
Why has MSM been pushing marijuana use so hard?
>>
>>72120734
It makes you lazy and stupid.
>>
George Soros is all about weed.
>>
They are trying to condition people and de-program them from things like DARE classes and "weed is evil" because soon it will be legalized, and things like that need time and work to be accepted by the masses, especially in conservative bible belt states.
>>
>>72120734
>>72120825
That show just made everyone look retarded and greedy.

I'm surprised the girl who was afraid of getting robbed didn't get friends to rob the store, she knew the lack of security and how easy it would be to rob.
>>
>>72120909
>conservative bible belt states.

Fucking retards there.

Liquor is fine, even with all the wife beaters, but get caught with weed and you're the Devil
>>
>>72120734
Stoned people buy their products.
>>
I don't get why people think this is anything less than because its a popular topic so they can get lots of views and make bank selling ad space. They're not trying to cause drug usage to spread, but they're enabling it due to the fact that it makes them money if they cover it. Same with the whole hating on Trump. They take people who hate Trump and give them these big interviews because people tune in and they can sell adspace.
>>
All drugs should be legal.
>>
>>72120734
I don't get why people have a problem with weed but not alcohol

Alcohol is pushed more than weed, it's advertised at every sporting event, on TV and the stadium.

I never hear about stoned and driving crashes, yet every week I'll hear at least three or four drunk driving crashes.
>>
Fuck weed. The 420 people i know have barely grown up, are incapable of gainful employment and generally bitch at factors that caused their lethargic life. As far as their emotional development, they're stuck and stunted. The only reason i know this one guy survives his open cuck relationship is because weed.

But dude weed! It cures cancer! Weed makes you peaceful! Nobody has ever OD'd on weed! It's natural!
>>
>>72120734
weed is good for you and much better than alcohol
>>
>>72123896
>Weed is good for you! Like fruit!

>>72122418
>Substance A is worse than substance B
>Substance A can get advertised
>We should advertise all substances, as long as they're less bad than substances A
>>
>>72123749
I think weed isn't the main cause for laziness and failing but symptom of peoples who have already this characteristic attributes.

t. weed user
>>
>>72123896
>>>72120734 (OP)
>weed is good for you and much better than alcohol
Know what's better for you than weed?

Not doing weed.
>>
>>72124274
I think you are sometimes you are sometimes right but there are plenty of people who smoke weed all the time and develop these negative character traits because you get a nice high and a feeling of contentment with your current situation however bad it may be

t. former weed user
>>
>>72120734
> be on overall good person
> go to jail for 2 weeks for weed
> have someone breathing down your neck for a whole year.

Why exaxtly?
>>
>>72124217
It's the fact that people complain about weed being advertised all while they ignore other drugs are pushed just as much or harder.

Why can they ban ads on TV for cigarettes but not alcohol or medications?
>>
I'm all for a world wide tobacco ban and replacing it with weed instead. With massive penalties for DUI's obviously.
>>
>>72124274
http://www.pnas.org/content/111/30/E3149.abstract
Are you content with being lazy? Cause i sure as fuck wouldn't.

>>72124612
Neither should be advertised for.
As it stands, the western world is in a crisis, and just like in prison, weed is used to placate the population.
>>
>>72124274
this desu

t. i'm high right now :^)
>>
File: 1460939691992.jpg (94 KB, 419x640) Image search: [Google]
1460939691992.jpg
94 KB, 419x640
>>72120734
Well, if your population is high and lazy as shit, how are they going to rebel or even begin to think about the real problems?
>>
>>72124620
You are fucking stupid. Go back to bed, wearing your pot leaf pajamas. I don't want my roads clogged with people driving under the influence.
>>
>>72123749
Maybe weed is an outlet for people who wouldn't accomplish anything anyway? Just like there are deadbeat alcoholics. But rarely do people rally against alcohol in its entirety.

I think part of it is that weed culture has always been counterculture. It's generally considered poor form to crack open a beer at 10AM. However this is acceptable weed behavior because society hasn't created any unwritten rules on when it's acceptable to smoke weed, because it's always in a state of unacceptability.

That doesn't mean responsible people can't or don't enjoy it.
>>
Same reason they push Alaska.
>>
>>72124966
I'm high on my lunch break. In less than 45 min I'll be writing applications for ems services from my comfy cubicle high as a mf. Good thing I'm not dumb enough to let anyone else know irl
>>
> WHY CANT OTHER PEOPLE REALIZE THE DEVOLS LETTUCE IS BAD
Cannabis is practically harmless
>>
File: 1456377576337.jpg (78 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1456377576337.jpg
78 KB, 499x499
>>72126231
this
smoke weed everyday
>>
>>72120734
Just another tool to control the population. Stoned people are far easier to placate when you toss them shit wages.

Also, stoner hate thread?
>>
>>72120734
bread and circuses
>>
>>72127008
No fag fuck off
I became more Fascist because cannabis, so youre a retard
>>
Jews want the goyim to be lazy
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.