[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /pol/ you guys are smart, so I've got a question fo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: funny (2).jpg (30 KB, 244x260) Image search: [Google]
funny (2).jpg
30 KB, 244x260
Hey /pol/ you guys are smart, so I've got a question for you. Why are there so many girls on Tumblr that love serial killers and mass shooters and mass murderers? Are they mentally ill and wanna do similar things or do they just think hurting innocent people is an alpha thing to do?

http://hail-to-the-sword-king.tumblr.com/ <-- Example
>>
>>72113749
Lack of attention and poor social environment

Much like that kid who was edgy as shit back in school because he was a total loner and felt like the world was shit and everyone should pay.

That's the female version of the phenomenon.
>>
File: aliens-guy-template-350x306.jpg (21 KB, 350x306) Image search: [Google]
aliens-guy-template-350x306.jpg
21 KB, 350x306
>>72113749
They want attention good or bad as long as people are looking at them,they think that attaching themselves to someone interesting or powerful by proxy makes them also.
>>
>>72114152
>>72114017
So they don't actually care or relate to the person?
They're just being edgy for the sake of being edgy and attetion?
>>
They don't love them. They love their fame.

Same shit with whatever fad musician that the record companies push every year to make more money.

Most of these idiot women have no idea what it's like to live with someone who has grown up in the penal system and are attracted to their own warped view of their life.
>>
>>72114390
Penal System? Warped view of life? Can someone explain what he ment
>>
Women are retarded, I wish we could beat them up again.
>>
Women like bad boys. That's what it boils down to.

Notice all the crime dramas on tv... Women dig that evil shit regardless if they act all innocent and deny it.
>>
>>72115774
But isn't their a diffrence between a bad boy and a killer?
>>
>>72116345
No. Women are retarded, well American women.
>>
>>72116345
Sven, I know your first language isn't English, but did you even read what you just wrote? The meaning of "bad boy" is someone who goes against the rules and murder is definitely against the rules.

The overwhelming majority of women, whether they say they're so-called "feminists" or not, are attracted to dominance. Why do you think so many of them stay in violent relationships? I don't pretend to understand the reasoning behind this urge to be around power, but it probably has something to do with the innate drive of females across the animal kingdom to want provided security and I'm assuming alpha males, however they demonstrate their power, will invariably be favoured among women over beta cucks.
>>
>>72116893
what di u just call me?
*teleports behind u *
>>
>>72113749
violence can be a sign of high testosterone levels and that attracts the females
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.