[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Male Thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: sargon.jpg (61 KB, 425x315) Image search: [Google]
sargon.jpg
61 KB, 425x315
White men:
>Literally rape and plunder the entire world through colonialism
>Only truly liberated race ON EARTH for thousands of years
>Thousands of years of literature and culture from out perspective and no-one else
>Pogroms against Jews for millenia eventually leading to their attempted extermination from Europe
>Steal America and replace its native population
>Enslave black people and treat them like shit
>Enslave women as human traffic and use them like sex slaves
>Ensure every intitution is biased against others so they remain on top
>Majority of the worlds richest most powerful people are white men

Women have more than one sexual partner

>Conspiracy theories
>Anime
>gamergate
>Waifu pillows
>MGTOW
>MRA
>"we are oppressed, civilisation will collapse without us "
>school shooters

Remind me why we are master-race again?
>>
>>72113647
lol hi, is this your sociology experiment for your mandatory social sciences classes while you finish up your cosmetology degree?

anglos are certainly not part of the matter race, go back to the club slag
>>
>why are we the master race
>posting from the uk

You answered your own question.

>description of white men

That was two generations ago. If you get with the times, you'd see that white men are basically the bottom of the food chain politically and socially because they aren't block voters and aren't some oppressed minority.

White Women dominate society now days.
>>
>>72113647
If whites are not the master race, why do you life in their countries?
>>
>>72114022

Australias parliment is majority men tho

>29% female

http://www.aph.gov.au/~/media/05%20About%20Parliament/54%20Parliamentary%20Depts/544%20Parliamentary%20Library/Browse%20by%20topic/Currentwomen.ashx
>>
>>72114435
Why are whites almost immediately outsmarted by Jews at every instance
>>
>>72114699
Australia's Parliament is Gen X right now.

In 20 years, the Parliament here will be a freak show and if you are disgusted then you are a disgusting x-phobe who needs to be sent to a reeducation camp.
>>
>>72113647
>waifu pillows
>anime

theres weebs of literally everyrace, i've seen them. Weebs will weeb and continue to be faggot bronies or furries weebs. Only solution is sterilization or mandatory military enrollment.
>>
>>72115175

why do u confuse people getting angry at troll right-wing politics and a police state dystopia?
>>
>>72115175

also Gen X invented SJWs
>>
>>72113647
>Literally rape and plunder the entire world through colonialism
Objectively false; colonialism wasn't a whites-only thing
>Only truly liberated race ON EARTH for thousands of years
Arguably false
>Thousands of years of literature and culture from out perspective and no-one else
Objectively false; there's millenia of culture and history for just about every race
>Pogroms against Jews for millenia eventually leading to their attempted extermination from Europe
Mostly because jews did shit that made people turn against them (usuary, theft, etc)
>Steal America and replace its native population
Arguably false; North America prior to settlement wasn't a functioning sovereign nation, just a lot of empty land with a bunch of warring tribes
>Enslave black people and treat them like shit
Objectively false; slaves brought over from Africa were bartered for in their home countries where they were already slaves under their own people. If anything, they were treat better than under African slave masters, and whites are the only race in history to have fought a war to end slavery.
>Enslave women as human traffic and use them like sex slaves
Not even objectively false, this is just nonsense
>Ensure every intitution is biased against others so they remain on top
Institutions in majority white countries are made up mostly of white people? What a shocker!
>Majority of the worlds richest most powerful people are white men
Arguably false, there are a lot of powerful, wealthy asians, arabs, and obviously jews too.

Here's your (You) though.
>>
>>72115860
I have no idea what the fuck you are trying to communicate to me.

Is this the new 4chan where every post is some smarmy ironic post intended to show how smart you are compared with the idiot troglodytes who believe that their countries should resemble their countries 100 years ago?
>>
>>72116141
Objectively false; colonialism wasn't a whites-only thing
>Objectively true; Whites dominated the colonial world /pol/ will agree and brag about how it means whites are supperior

Arguably false
>True. We have never once been enslaved on a large scale other than by other whites

Objectively false; there's millenia of culture and history for just about every race
>True. Our culture isn't the only one, but its the largest and the most relevant in the world today

Mostly because jews did shit that made people turn against them (usuary, theft, etc)
>Le Jew meme

Arguably false; North America prior to settlement wasn't a functioning sovereign nation, just a lot of empty land with a bunch of warring tribes
>Tribes whom we stole from and killed none the less

Objectively false; slaves brought over from Africa were bartered for in their home countries where they were already slaves under their own people. If anything, they were treat better than under African slave masters, and whites are the only race in history to have fought a war to end slavery.
>Virgin videgame enthusiast swears slavery wasn't that bad.

Not even objectively false, this is just nonsense
>Cannot refute objective truths. does not try

Institutions in majority white countries are made up mostly of white people? What a shocker!
>misses point entirely
>>
>>72116818
>We have never once been enslaved besides other white
>Barbary coast slave trade
>>
>>72113647
we are, but you're not

you're the cuckster race
>>
>>72117304
>Barbary coast slave trade
>Facilitated by Whites trading other whites to arabs
>>
>>72116818
>Objectively true; Whites dominated the colonial world /pol/ will agree and brag about how it means whites are supperior
There are large areas of the world that have never been colonised by whites. Most of Asia, for example.
>True. We have never once been enslaved on a large scale other than by other whites
What is the barbary slave trade?
>True. Our culture isn't the only one, but its the largest and the most relevant in the world today
Moving the goalposts. You said there were thousands of years of white culture and nothing from anyone else.
>Le Jew meme
It's a fact though. The expulsion of jews from England in the middle-ages was directly because of jews practicing usuary.
>Tribes whom we stole from and killed none the less
Moving the goalposts again. You said whites stole America, which is false because it wasn't a country to steal in the first place. Whites simply did to them what they were already doing to each other, but we did it better.
>Virgin videgame enthusiast swears slavery wasn't that bad.
If you want a proper debate, you should avoid ad hominems and misrepresentation. I never said slavery wasn't bad - I simply said that slaves under white owners had it much better than under their African slavemasters. For white slave owners, the slaves represented a monetary investment, so there was an incentive to treat them at least somewhat properly. Back home, they were considered worthless and would be beaten, tortured and killed for fun.
>Cannot refute objective truths. does not try
There's nothing to refute because it's a ridiculous claim to begin with.
>misses point entirely
There's nothing wrong with preferential treatment of your own people. You're not going to get preferential treatment by any institution for being white if you go to any non-white country.
>>
>>72118055

Next you're going to tell us the Ottoman Empire was white too, right?
>>
>>72113647

"We"

lol sure thing.
>>
File: Perfidious Albion.png (15 KB, 578x290) Image search: [Google]
Perfidious Albion.png
15 KB, 578x290
>>72113647
Sowing dissent amongst the ranks AGAIN I see.
>>
>>72119294
"crew, made up of Dutchmen, Algerians and Ottoman Turks, launched their covert attack on the remote village"

>>72119087
There are large areas of the world that have never been colonised by whites. Most of Asia, for example.
China, the largest country in east asia was negatively influenced on a large scale by the hegemony of the british empire during the opium wars

What is the barbary slave trade?
>Whites were involved on the perputrating end of bst

Moving the goalposts. You said there were thousands of years of white culture and nothing from anyone else.
>I didn't move anything. Western culture has always been from the white mans perspective

It's a fact though. The expulsion of jews from England in the middle-ages was directly because of jews practicing usuary.
>They were not the only ones practicing usuary then. They did not have higher instances of usuary then the general population

Moving the goalposts again. You said whites stole America, which is false because it wasn't a country to steal in the first place. Whites simply did to them what they were already doing to each other, but we did it better.
>America was their land to squabble over until we exterminated them and drove them away
If you want a proper debate, you should avoid ad hominems and misrepresentation. I never said slavery wasn't...
>Virginity confirmed

There's nothing to refute because it's a ridiculous claim to begin with.
>Human trafficking denier

There's nothing wrong with preferential treatment of your own people. You're not going to get preferential treatment by a...
>"I should be picked for job despite being an obese, shiftless smug anime and cheeto enthusiast over a qualified minority simply because im white"

Just stop you are embarasing yourself
>>
>>72120211
>Anglo-Kike
No, we keep our foreskins here.

You Canadians and Americans have no foreskins.

>>72120544
>It's a fact though. The expulsion of jews from England in the middle-ages was directly because of jews practicing usuary.
It wasn't just because of that, they ran whore houses and other shit. The ones we expelled actually died because they were chained up on the beach and left for the tide to drown them.
>>
>>72120700

I was merely quoting a convict from one of our colonies
>>
File: 1460044904665.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1460044904665.png
29 KB, 633x758
>>72120700
>>
>>72120544
>"crew, made up of Dutchmen, Algerians and Ottoman Turks, launched their covert attack on the remote village"
>There were some whites involved in this one example, so that means the barbary slave trade was white!
Come on now.
>I didn't move anything. Western culture has always been from the white mans perspective
You're doing it again. Now it's western culture? The western hemisphere is made up mostly of white countries, so essentially you're complaining that white culture is dominant in white countries.
>They were not the only ones practicing usuary then. They did not have higher instances of usuary then the general population
That's flat out wrong though. The church forbade charging interest on loaned money, whereas judaism permitted charging interest when jews lent money to non-jews.
>America was their land to squabble over until we exterminated them and drove them away
So it's okay when they did it?
>Virginity confirmed
I'm married, but nice try.
>Human trafficking denier
[citation needed]
>"I should be picked for job despite being an obese, shiftless smug anime and cheeto enthusiast over a qualified minority simply because im white"
You said institutions. Private businesses are not institutions, and are free to hire whoever they like - and usually that's going to be whoever can do the job the best and make them the most money.
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 1024x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 1024x838
Because we're badass enough to do all that shit and no one could stop us you fuck
>>
>>72121826

>Come on now
cites blacks involved in atlantic slave trade. Gets defensive when whites involved in barbary s-trade

>You're doing it again. Now it's western culture? The western hemisphere is made up mostly of white countries, so essentially you're complainin..
So are admitting that culturally whites have no reason to complain about SJWs and their imaginary evil agenda or any other conspiaracy?

>That's flat out wrong though. The church forbade charging interest on loaned money, whereas judaism permitted charging interest when jews lent money to non-jews.
I am correct. It was superstition and ignorance that led to the pogroms of europe. Do you mean to tell me that non jews are incapable of charging interest?

>So it's okay when they did it?
Sparse clan warfare =/= mass murder

>I'm married, but nice try.
[citation needed] I pity your thai order 'wife'

>[citation needed]
It is pointless. Your an imbecile

>You said institutions. Private businesses are not institutions, and are free to..
"Insitutions magically pick their personel on a whim rather than hiring them like everyone else"
>>
>>72113647
>sliding thread
>>72106670
>>
>>72113647

Leave England Faizal.

Was the big bad man eating beans on toast mean to you?

Aww...
>>
File: QO1ng3Z-1.png (278 KB, 580x424) Image search: [Google]
QO1ng3Z-1.png
278 KB, 580x424
>>72113647
OP is the type of person to yell "cis scum"
>>
Are guns ands deceit genetic? Because that's the only reason white people can do anything at all.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.