[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Right to Refuse Service
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Why cant companies deny services to any customers they want in USA? In my country you can actually do it, since we give 0 fuck about feelings.But it has always been like that in USA? why you Americans accept this?
>>
>>72112493

Not serving niggers is a social death sentence in America.

Businesses loose less money getting robbed periodically than they do refusing entry to certain types.
>>
>>72112493
The US has lost freedom of association in the last 50 years or so. Cultural Marxists and left-liberals control the media, so anyone dissenting from the degenerate narrative is singled out.
>>
You can refuse service to anyone you want, you just can't say why. Just say "sorry we can't serve you" and that's that. If they continue trespassing after you ask them to leave, call the fucking cops.
Local bakeries have started refusing service to teenagers because they always come in and sit down after buying like three pieces of toast and spend hours there. Under the age of 18, and you need to be accompanied by an adult. It's pretty funny really.
>>
>>72112493
>Why cant companies deny services to any customers they want
Because when you make a public offer and people come for it you better serve them, or it's a fraud.
Now if offer said "no niggers" it's ok.
>>
>>72112583
As a Catholic, lets say i have a mini market, i receive every type of customers everyday but one day a receive a faggot and i dont want to serve him, i can do it legally?
>>
>>72113133

If you want to close your store due to lack of revenue after 6 months sure.

In America the SJW lynch mob will come get you.
>>
>>72112719
But you can't refuse business to minorities without making national headlines. Or maybe it's even considered a "hate crime", I'm not sure?

Here, if a shop wants to have a rule No Blacks, No Whites, etc., it's entirely their business, albeit it rarely happens.

Enjoy being cucked.
>>
>>72113271
How can some third world countries have more freedom than freedom land?
>>
>>72112493
It's perfectly legal to refuse service in the US. It's just that you'll be raped on FB and get sued if it magically happens that all the patrons you refuse are black or something.
>>
>>72114081

You don't have people who are so self important that they believe they have to police you.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.