[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14
File: brexit1.jpg (71 KB, 827x472) Image search: [Google]
brexit1.jpg
71 KB, 827x472
Is the UK going to leave the EU? What does /pol/ think?
>>
No. Both government and opposition are against it. The campain against brexit will be too convincing
>>
Reminder that our nog of a president doesn't represent the people at all. Americans are with you guys no matter what you decide to do.
>>
No, the Brits will never defy their German masters.
>>
>>72109072
I laughed hard the other day when Obama went over just to shill at them that they'd be locked out of trade deals if they brexited.

I sure hope Britlanders aren't so stupid that they believe anything the House Nigger says.
>>
Literally everything is pointing to that you will stay. UEFA also starts some weeks before the election which will make Brits feel European.

It's shit though since we really needed that domino effect.
>>
>>72109164
Even worse, it was just muh exports as an argument. How much of a nigger can you be to tell another country what to do because of OUR exports? The PR people couldn't come up with any better argument? I guess at least it makes him look so bad that no one will take him seriously.
>>
>>72108659
I'm afraid not.
>>
The British public are pussies and they will always support the status quo when push comes to shove.
>>
No, youre gonna get kicked out. No more visa free travel for you inbreds.
>>
>>72109330
Just goes to show how scared they are. Fear results in mistakes.

But you know how the EU goes. If a vote doesn't go the right way, then they either ignore it or hold more votes until it goes the right way. Historically, empires fall from invasion (happening now), incompetent leadership (happening now), or internal dissent (happening now). So, you know, it's happening.
>>
>>72109164

yeah, i actually did the same. who the fuck do he think he is? the queen of england?!
>>
>>72108659
NO shithead Obama said not to get out... brits all ways listens Obama
>>
>>72108659

nah the shilling of the elite is to much you wil loose big time even if you won
>>
No. They will stay and do their best to cuck us out of joining
>>
No. They're going to get stuck there. Hillary is going to win. There will never be a wall. Globalism will reign and Jew masters will rule the earth.

It's fun memeing with you guys, but we're fucked.
>>
>>72108659

Nope. Oboingo fucked you. Right in the pooper.

Nothing short of a massive terrorist attack directly due to EU negligence is going to sway the stay vote :(

Shameful, this is your only chance to remain Brittish, and possibly the only chance of dissolving the EU.

Ruined by a nigger.
>>
>>72108994
There's no weight to the arguments to stay in. If there were actual arguments, I'd consider staying in. But currently, the best the Government can come up with is:
>we don't know what'll happen
>rest of EU will be mean to us
>Obongo will be mean to us
Even if all were true, the average cuckbong will not listen to some posh twat tell us how to think and what to do. Nobody trusts the Tories and the establishment.
>>
File: 12647156457614.jpg (385 KB, 1940x1294) Image search: [Google]
12647156457614.jpg
385 KB, 1940x1294
>>72108659

>Thinking we will let them leave the EU

Oh goyim, how you make me laugh
>>
>>72110275
I hope you guys leave (I am a foreign student). I like the UK and I'll be sad to leave it when you guys brexit but I truly wish the best for your country. In its state it's just turning into a shitter and the only way to improve is to leave.
>>
>>72109854

/pol/ will die when all of this inevitably happens too, we would have lost the meme war to the jews and have to accept our new place as failed cucks
>>
>>72108659
Strange how OPs pic looks like an Australian flag.
>>
File: gg.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
gg.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
>>72110469
>>
Labour is losing voters over campaigning to stay. It seems a large part of the bases of both party are outers and angry.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36135768
>>
>>72110275
Nobody knew what would happen when we pulled a usexit. They called it the "Great Experiment." It's had its ups and its down, but we made it work.

Hell, you got raided by Vikings and the Roman Empire and countless other things along the way, but you still pressed on. The only thing to fear is fear itself -- what could be more quintessentially British?
>>
>>72110535
Are you commonwealth? If you are you can vote.
>>
File: OUT.png (869 KB, 1712x1148) Image search: [Google]
OUT.png
869 KB, 1712x1148
>>72109881
Obongo's little visit didn't do anything aside from persuade a few people to vote OUT to spite him. Aside from that, he was preaching to the choir.
>>
File: 4e5iBw4.jpg (89 KB, 502x679) Image search: [Google]
4e5iBw4.jpg
89 KB, 502x679
>>72108659
The only family you'll ever need.
>>
>>72108659
As much as i wish and hope for it, it wont happen.
In this case you guys are just barking, but no biting.
>>
>>72110818
> labour cucks join UKIP
> UKIP rebrands party to appeal to the youth vote
> angry conservatives also jump ship
> Nigel PM 2020

Hold me lads
>>
File: homer.gif (669 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
homer.gif
669 KB, 500x368
We won't. We'll most likely stay because our leave campaign appeals not to the undecided middle who could easily sway a quality No vote but the average mongoloid who thinks the light shines out of Farage's ass and that prattling on and on about immigration (which btw can be reduced easily from inside the EU/EEA as it can from the outside) will win everyone's heart instead. They relentlessly shit on EU as being corrupt, undemocratic, bla bla while insisting we'll still get a better deal and a higher hand in negotiating once we tell them to fuck off. Both Leave and Remain conflate Europe with EU, EEA, Single market, which only makes the uneducated, half-interested voters confused. Also, they rick pissing off some madman like Orban who may veto any decent decision just for the sake of it. The cream of this crop is Gove's "350 million we could spend on more important things such as the NHS", although the mouthbreathers who think we can close all doors on EU and "trade and establish free immigration to the commonwealth instead" pull a close second.

We had one fucking opportunity to go nicely, shake hands with EU, sit in the EEA lounge and pretend all is well while drafting better plans for us and instead we're blowing it on Cummings & Co's constantly conflicting statements, Ego and Career stroking for BoJo/Farage and of course, trumpeting about immigration. Of course immigration's an issue but you'd think that constantly blasting IMMIGRANTS on the loudspeakers 24/7 would have won you more votes than it has already, jesus fucking christ. Every single sensible Leaver knows very well leaving won't actually affect immigration. If we take the slow, economically harmless route, maybe some ten-fifteen years down the line we can actually make our own laws which suit us more and still have trade with the EU. Also, a lot of people forget it won't be Farage doing the negotiations but the Tory government, and that's a lot of faith we're placing in extremely competent hands.
>>
>>72110886
I don't think I can vote. When I registered for voting I was told I cannot do it and it is for brits only. But if you know more about the matter please tell me and I would be happy to vote for a Brexit.
>>
>>72108659
Too much money in the ruling class. Too much to lose.

Brexit will not happen.
>>
>>72111299
Immigration is the main reason cited by leave voters for leaving anon. The government admitted 3 MILLION more migrants if we stay compared to leaving.
>>
>>72111328
Ah, you're a student, right. I think you might need to be a resident to vote.
http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/faq/voting-and-registration/who-is-eligible-to-vote-at-a-uk-general-election
>>
>>72109616
More like the queens boss. If England wants to be a first world country they have to do what the US says.
>>
File: 1459159398425.jpg (127 KB, 887x767) Image search: [Google]
1459159398425.jpg
127 KB, 887x767
>>72109072
>>72109164

Public servants really need to be reminded, that they serve the public.

Their outspoken opinions are not welcome, or necessary.

However it isn't just Obongo. Hell we have tax payer funded propaganda fliers as well as the '100% NEUTRAL BBC'.

>>72109881
A large attack is necessary, to lay the foundation for a European intelligence agency :)

>>72111299
I feel like we are staying as well mate.
>>
>>72108659
It's close but in reality I think we'll be voting in.

If you remove the foreigners from the vote though we'd vote out.
>>
>>72108659
The reason they waited until June was to fill people's heads with rhetoric. People have been discussing this for years, now it is put on the table and the media wheels are spinning. "IMF warns it will be bad!" "Cabinet warns against it and how it will damage the British economy (1 cabinet member suggested this)".

It's pretty entertaining to watch, but it won't pass, no way.
>>
>>72111503
Was it not Democracy and making our own laws? Either way, you miss the point. We don't need to appeal to leave voters who want to leave, we need to appeal to the undecided middle who don't see any benefit from the EU and aren't aware of the harm. They don't see the immigration issue as massive and are more worried about the economy, as most polls show. What the Leave campaign should be doing is actually saying - you know, if and when we leave, things won't change much for the foreseeable future, but we will have potential to change things down the road, instead of wild promises that will lead them nowhere and will most likely alienate them.
>>
Don't listen to a nignog that's leaving office, crash the union bongs, end this nonsense.
>>
>>72111602
>More like the queens boss
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=71N34K9EVLU

Watch for the secret illuminati hand gesture Consort Phillip uses to get the riff-raff to stop monkeying about and have a picture taken.
>>
>>72108659

I really hope we're not cucked out of leaving the EU because people would whine about >MUH APPLE PRODUCTS

Also how much is Obama pissing off the Germans now?
>>
>>72110275
People don't like an uncertain future. That's a huge argument; it's not clear that leaving will be beneficial for UK. With the government, the opposition and now external powers supporting the EU, it's even more difficult to convince people.
>>
>>72112267
>People don't like an uncertain future. That's a huge argument
That is a huge argument. So what happens when the all-mighty government and financial sector violates all its promises about a comfortable living, freedom, representing the will of the people, paying out that pension, or that health care, or that whatever else?

Well, I'd say very people people promising a certain future have created an uncertain one. So the gamble becomes increasingly easy. Do you want a guaranteed pile of shit or do you want to try door number two?
>>
>>72110275
>vote leave
>All EU immigrants, nearly all white Christians have to leave
>mudslimes and nigs become even bigger % of population
>mudslime and nig immigration continues as before because they come through family sponsors / marriage
>mudslimes and nigs continue to increase as % of population
>UK even more cucked than it is now
>>
>>72112828
So the "stay" people are all closet racist nazis?
>>
>>72112828
Please stop shilling, Dave. Leaving the EU means we have a government that is at least a little accountable to its populace, and will therefore have to implement some kind of control over immigration. Choosing to stay is a choice for our country's long, painful death.
>>
>>72113016
No, they are mostly rapefugee supporting retards. The people that want to leave make immigration an issue when it is the only good thing EU has done. Over a million white Europeans have moved to the UK and that is a big counterbalance to muslims. We should leave but try and keep visa free / work free system for EU citizens because they are mostly decent, educated people that work hard and have more traditional values.
>>
>>72108659

I think people could actually vote leave.

Then the UK has 2 years to make a "new deal". Which will ofc be a political piece of garbage. Then after those two years the Brits will have to vote on the new (garbage) deal for finalizing the brexit, which won't happen, since the new deal is garbage.

So UK will stay in the end.

Only concern for the EU is for more referendums to pop up during the 2 year period.
>>
>>72113443
Ok cuck, explain how they are going to stop Muslim immigration? Virtually zero muslims come from the EU as they are sponsored by family business or marry someone. Unless you make a law that is openly racist, which the government won't, then the immigration that people hate the most isn't going to stop
>>
>>72113527
What the fuck, a voice of reason? We can't have that. It has to be shit deal A or shit deal B!

God forbid you tell your dictators to take a hike and work out a better deal on your own.
>>
At this point I doubt it, the fear machine is going to go into overdrive the closer we get to the vote. Most of the people in this country these days are spineless and would rather keep the status quo than face the POSSIBILITY of things being a bit rough for a year or two.
>>
>retard shilling for the EU calls someone else a cuck
Immigration within the EU is fucking awful, it erodes any sense of culture and turns our cities into ugly globalist international hubs devoid of anything remotely resembling Britain. All you're doing is advocating for the lesser evil when we should be stopping all immigration. Blairite scum.
>>
>>72111766
appeal to sovereignty and free will.

Fuck Obama and what he said, he grew up in Hawaii and Indonesia than got his nuts sucked at Harvard. That man is not a blue blooded American
>>
>>72114506
Sovereignty is exactly the argument we should be pushing for without shitting on "undemocratic backstabbing germany-dominated europeans". If we follow a smart market-oriented leaving plan, we can still be friends with EU, trade with them while making our own laws once we have a government we believe to be capable of legislating them. Unfortunately, nothing of the sort is happening. We're stuck with Farage, Boris Johnson, Gove, Cummings, Patel, Iain Drunken Smith, George fucking Galloway who all repeat the same drivel
>>
>>72114266
>b-b-but stop all immigration
Again, how can you stop someone from getting a visa from marriage or sponsored for work by a business? The only way you can do that is by making a law that specifically bans muslims from moving to the UK and our government / population is way too cucked to advocate for something like that. Better option is to get as many white Europeans to move to the UK while making it as hard as possible for non-EUs to come.
>>
>>72114727
>without shitting on "undemocratic backstabbing germany-dominated europeans"
Yeah the UK leaving the EU will clearly stop Germany from being dominating it
>>
>>72114814
How about instead we make laws that reduce the pull factor to Britain and don't deprive ourselves of talented and skilled immigrants while ensuring all the hindus and dindus don't get in? But that'd be too sensible of a solution, I think. No, let's just close off all borders instead.
>>
>>72114727
Cutting lose is just the first step. Of course you'll have to go on to make legislation and friends afterward. The tough part is to take that first step.

It's really the same methodology as staying. Oy vey we have to stay! And then that forces you into making new legislation and friends to make it work. No difference except you deal with a stronger hand if you leave.
>>
>>72114890
we're not saying you aren't backstabbing powerhungry cunts, but that's just that. We both know you're like that, but we want to stay friends with you and enjoy trade while not being backstabbed by you. Why piss you off if we want an easy way out?
>>
>>72114992
There are factors to be considered here though: the ones negotiating our exit are Tories, and very incompetent ones at that. I wouldn't trust BoJo to negotiate his own mum's life. Why risk pushing ourselves into the unknown, the exact thing that might alienate undecided voters, where we can take the much simpler, familiar option and then actually start to snip threads connecting us to the EU one by one. Sure, it takes more time, but it's a lot safer and ensures we still maintain cordial relations.
>>
File: freedom fights fear.jpg (1 MB, 1920x2040) Image search: [Google]
freedom fights fear.jpg
1 MB, 1920x2040
>>72108659

> Choose wisely
>>
>>72115057
I'm just saying that complaining about Germany dominating the EU is hypocritical when you're trying to leave which only improves Germany's position.
Because France won't be making a comeback for a while
>>
>>72115281
>start to snip threads connecting us to the EU one by one.
1. Is anybody proposing this?
2. Would it realistically ever happen?

Cooler heads always want moderation, and the morass of politics typically guarantees moderation except when when the radicals are allowed in. So sometimes you have to take advantage of an overblown movement just to get something to move in the direction you want, and then you can anticipate the backlash and use that to get it even closer to the target.
>>
>>72110275
There are two arguments I know of which carry weight.
1. We will get a worse deal with the EU if we leave. This would be because the EU would not risk giving us a better deal in case other member states want their piece of the pie and leave too.
2. The City of London is the portal for English-speaking nations companies into Europe. Say an American company wants access to the European market - they would go through the UK (same language, similar ways of doing things, infrastructure is already in place) rather than trying to set up in Frankfurt. The French and Germans would love us to leave - they want their own 'City of London' type financial capital. Withdrawing from the EU would harm this portal and do significant damage to the financial services industry in the UK, which is worth around 20% of our GDP, so its not something you want to break.

That being said, there are reasons to leave - being dependant to the ECHR, stupid laws coming in, etc. The migrant crisis is not an EU phenomenon. Yes, the EU is distributing, but if we left, we'd take them in anyway.
>>
>>72108659
No. The election will obviously be rigged.
>>
>>72115298

How much did Sauron paid to the guys below?
>>
>>72115585
The City of London has nothing to fear as far as finance goes. We (Goldman Sachs with the help of your London Whale) already tanked Paris and Frankfurt by placing the PIIGS' debt on their books.

The modern-day financial powers migrated up to The City of London from Northern Italy and stayed there because you have a moat and are not part of Europe proper. That makes them more powerful, not less.
>>
>>72115840
If the UK leaves the City of London is useless as a gateway to the European market
>>
File: 1390080808836.jpg (84 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1390080808836.jpg
84 KB, 1366x768
>>72115788

Lots of adventurer's bones. Quality meat. Sauron is an equal opportunities employers for monsters.
>>
>>72116009
So what? The City of London is only valuable for its finance. Markets are for trade deals. If the EU can't get trading partners without the UK as a gateway, then it has no business existing in the first place.
>>
>>72115536
The Flexcit solution proposes just that: let's take the easiest option and land straight inside the EEA, alongside Norway. We've already got some burden off our backs, our financial services are still intact, research funding is great, and we still trade with the EU. We then have more time to detach from the EU, in fact as much as we need to. Free movement, as an example is not inviolable, since the heads of most dominant states are tentative about it at best, but it's going to be presented as such in Switzerland's case until the British question is solved. I am not absolutely against free movement, but I am for tailoring a free movement to people's needs, to ensure that there's a free movement of workers and not benefit seekers, destroying wages and cultural homogenisation. Or actually, we can do whatever our opinion goes for. Who knows, maybe we'll like free movement again. Maybe we'll hate it and want to end it. Either way, we'll have a much stronger hand from there than if we leave, and we won't alienate our "friends" as much. I think rushing headlong into a no-ties exit is actually a really bad idea right now especially with the current tories in place as negotiators
>>
>>72112828
Pretty much. If you leave you'll only ban white migrants from Europe (EU). Then you'll have to import more people to do low paid jobs and guess where those will come from.

Also, to OP: No, there won't be a Brexit, the government will find a way to scare the people.
>>
>>72116144
Well I'll tell you what, of course we're generally ignorant over here of your politics, but, while we all know about a brexit, I'd be surprised if anybody has heard of a flexcit. So the first thing you'd need to do in that case would be the PR campaign so that people by and large were aware of an option other than "all in" or "all out."
>>
>>72116143
The EU can, but both London and whatever the EU can come up with would be worse off for it. It's just that London's the most convenient place for financial services due to common law (especially dominant commercial law system, not being signed to Vienna Convention for contracts of carriage etc, arbitration centre, etc etc) + access to the common market.
>>
>>72112267
Whether we stay in or leave, the future is uncertain. Nobody can predict with certainty what the future will hold, but we can use what we already know to predict what might be the case:
>massive """Syrian refugee"""" immigration
>more stifling laws and regulation; red tape up the arse and out the mouth
>worse EU deals for being a bad goy nation

The sad reality is that the EU is damaging us NOW and will likely continue to damage us. If we leave then at least that's one problem dealt with; we'll tackle the others as they come.

tl;dr don't tell me my house will burn down if I leave when you've shut all the windows and doors and already turn on all the gas hobs.
>>
>>72116382
Worse off in what way though? Somebody's not going to rake in quite as much profit?

There's more to life than chasing profit.
>>
>>72116320
That's the biggest issue and also why I think the current referendum will fail, and possibly fail comfortably. Vote Leave, the dominant campaign is full of people who are in it exclusively for their careers. Flexcit is the plan authored by Richard AE North, who runs the biggest political blog, with some other chump from the Bruges group. Of course he ain't gonna get shit because he actually proposes a sensible plan and isn't in it to get elected.
>>
File: awwwyeehhhwatermooolons.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
awwwyeehhhwatermooolons.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1080
We can only hope, we need to rid ourselves of scum.
>>72116696
>>72116696
>>
>>72116705
Of course there is, but it doesn't mean we have to live less comfortably for it when there's a nicer way to go about it. Plus, the dominant reasoning for most surveyed voters was the economy.
>>
>>72116826
Finance does not an economy make. Less finance and more domestic self-reliance would probably see you better off on the whole as well as offering a greater buffer to a world of increasing political, financial, and economic volatility.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsZk6Ae241s

For the keks
>>
>>72117053
>"does not an economy make"

>Changing the word order to make yourself sound more intelligent because Shakespeare did it

Fuck off
>>
>>72113735
>Muslim
>Race
Pick one
>>
>>72117053
Well, the bulk of what we do in this context is finance, so our economic wellbeing depends on it quite a bit. I'd love it if we branched out (decreasing risk as the most basic, innate feeling, if everything), but I don't think any current government is capable of it, and with the average brit just being a shy tory it means the tops can do what they want, let there be neoliberals. Unpopular privatisation of public services, uncontrollable immigration due to irresponsible labour and tory policies...Plus FPTP and safe seats fuck this country up hard. At least Labour's dead, I guess.
>>
>>72109881
Do you think that anyone in the UK cares what Obama says?
>>
>>72117053
Britain relies massively on it's banks.
>>
>>72117525
Necessity is the mother of invention (you guys came up with the craziest shit during WWII for instance). I doubt you'd get a brexit even if you voted for it anyway, but I do hope you'll vote for it anyway as part the global wake-up call that the entrenched system is sure bet on total destruction.
>>
>>72117415
Not lying man, sociologists treat Islam as a race when talking about Racism they say "well Muslims are persecuted like blacks so people are being racism against Islam.

They will literally change the definition of words in order to keep their money making agenda rolling
>>
>>72114814
>Better option is to get as many white Europeans to move to the UK
Yeah let's concrete over the green belts for absolutely no reason.
>>
>>72117689
Yes, and that's the problem, not the solution. Force them to fix the mess they created.
>>
>>72108659
SHOULD it? Absolutely.
WILL it? No.
>>
>>72108659
>Will it?
No.
>Should it?
Yes. Most definitely. The whole union needs to know what would happen to an economy if it would cut ties with EU.
>>
File: STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg (189 KB, 1238x906) Image search: [Google]
STN2616PIC1_346586k.jpg
189 KB, 1238x906
>>
>>72120375
thank mr banker
>>
File: leave.png (1 MB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
leave.png
1 MB, 1000x667
The vote is split at the moment, but there are a lot of undecided voters. My hunch is that most of the undecided voters will be pro brexit.

I shall be voting to get out as I don't like non elected foreign bureaucrats deciding my country's laws. Fuck them.

It's a simple matter of national sovereignty for me.
>>
>>72111050
>England
>Conservative man who cares about the economy

>Scotland
>Liberal feminist woman who wants equal representation
>>
>>72120375
thanks mr nige
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
FREE TO MAKE BRITAIN GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>72110275
The only reason they keep telling Britain bad shit will happen if they leave the EU is because bad shit will happen for them if this happens.

They are dead scared that after the initial shock Britain will get their shit together and other countries will start to think a way out of the EU is a viable option.
>>
>>72122971
Similar to how they couldn't even let itty bitty debnts Greece go because apparently you need a deadbeat nothing country in order to keep the glorious EUSSR from coming completely undone.
>>
>>72108659
The vote will be rigged, of course it will never be "no".
>>
>>72117546

Sadly a lot do. Him coming out and moronically interfering with our affairs will have done some serious damage, at least Based Boris called him out on his utter shit.

But the only way we're going to win this is if all the complacent inners dont bother coming out to vote.
>>
>>72123661

Rare
>>
>>72108659
No they won't.

The day of the referendum I'm going 50k GBP long. I can already smell the profit.
>>
>>72123979

Well it all played like this: initially the playing field was if you were left you were obviously pro-eu project, if you were right you were against it. Then the various arguments came out and only the right ever listens to these anyway so a whole portion were swayed by financial scare stories.

So finally you have the entire left and a large amount of the right voting to stay in, a small right contingent voting out.
>>
>>72123381
Pretty much.

They're delaying the inevitable. Didn't work for the USSR and it's not going to work for the EU. It's dead.
>>
>>72124196
>financial scare stories
A few months back I said that once the government starts their propganda it will quickly turn around. This is exactly what's happening right now.
>>
>>72124504

Not even a few months ago, cameron and the government have been telling us to stay in for a year.
>>
You couldn't be more wrong...
>>
>>72124825
Obama and that shit about UK becoming poor without EU, that was recently. They were not really putting any energy into it a few months ago.
>>
>>72123381
Greece was the classic example why you should not open up such a small economy to financial markets at low interest prices overnight.

You will see a huge influx of borrowed money, driving away what little export it had left and then when something happens to make investors lose confidence the country will go under.

We have had many examples of this happening but apparently people still think muh open economy and muh free trade is good no matter what the circumstance.
>>
>>72109515
>The British public are pussies and they will always support the status quo when push comes to shove.

But that's not on the table. Ever closer integration or leave are the options.
>>
>>72120375
thanks mr nige
>>
http://youtu.be/AAi2ieGyq8g

You lads destroyed the propaganda leaflet yet?
>>
>>72117546

Of course. You know opinion polls dropped 11% after his speech.

Saying the UK will be back of the queue for a trade agreement (10 years) had a big impact, even though it is ridiculous.(Australia nailed one down in 10 months).

Oboingo fucked you.

It was almost 50/50 before.
>>
>>72126004
Yes indeed. That's why I always suggested to Greece and others that they start firing up alternate currency unions before they might need to get out.

In the case of the UK, they have the City of London. Is that enough? I'm not enough of a financial analyst to know, but I reckon that's a hell of a financial lever arm like no other economy that size has.
>>
File: eucosmopolitan.png (91 KB, 803x973) Image search: [Google]
eucosmopolitan.png
91 KB, 803x973
>>72127256
>Saying the UK will be back of the queue for a trade agreement (10 years) had a big impact,
As if the average brit gives a fuck about trade agreements.
>>
>>72120375
thanks mr nige
>>
>>72127184
>they made this leaflet burn-proof
kek
>>
>>72120375
thanks mr stockbroker
>>
>>72112828

Er. no. Because leaving the EU is the ONLY way we can control immigration. Cameron said he'd get it down to 10s of thousands- 800k NI numbers handed out last year alone. We need LESS immigration overall and that includes Euros.

>All EU immigrants, nearly all white Christians
>Romanians
>Bulgarians
>white

Plus Serbia, Albania, Montenegro, TURKEY- all shithole countries we DON'T want to share either a political union with or a free movement of people.
>>
>>72108659
i love how cnn already said "there are already negativ economic impacts" without facts
>>
>>72127256
What?

http://news.sky.com/story/1684878/sky-poll-obamas-eu-warning-counterproductive

It backfired, all polls conducted say he's actually made more people want to leave the EU just to spite him you retarded Russian shill. Besides our government has been sucking Chinese dick for the last 2 years, we don't care about trade deals with the USA. Obongo is leaving soon, he doesn't care, he's just saying whatever he wants.

Now shut the fuck up and back off.

>>72127184
Top fucking lel, they actually made the fucking things burn proof? Thermite that fucking shit.
>>
>>72127393
The NHS as well actually.

The NHS has a monopoly on the pharma industry because it's the biggest purchaser of drugs in the world, it has levers in place to bring prices down on imports if it wishes.

Also weapons BAE systems, aerospace engineering, space exploration etc (that's relatively new), oil and gas lot's of fucking things, we started diversifying the portfolio of our export market a few years ago to steer clear of it being London centric, also investment in the north of England.
Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.