[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans and bathrooms
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: jenner-cis-passing.jpg (160 KB, 1000x752) Image search: [Google]
jenner-cis-passing.jpg
160 KB, 1000x752
There has been problems recently in my country about trans "people" entering wrong bathrooms and frightening children/freaking out adults and ive thought of a solution (apart from the final one)
Permit trans to use disabled bathrooms
>disabled bathrooms are genrally empty because disabled are a small part of population and dont normally go out.
>they are normally individual bathrooms. So no one will have ros see a bearded "woman" pissing standed.
>it would be much cheaper/ easier than having to build some special bathrooms for the delusionall shits, just slap a figure with dick and skirt next to the disabled one.
Opinions?
>>
File: romantoilets.jpg (88 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
romantoilets.jpg
88 KB, 500x375
>>72107858
romans pooped face-to-face and talked politics while shitting
>>
This makes sense
>>
>>72108308
Based.
>>
>>72107858
Well, trannies indeed are disabled mentally.
>>
>>72107858
Its not about solving a problem, its about leftists signalling how good they are to each other by holding the "right" opinions. The same as gay marriage.
>>
Trump has female looking hair, don't you think?
>>
Would trannies bitch about being put in the same group sa disabled? The irony
>>
>>72109182
180 Post

Tranny's are less then 1% of the population, this is the smallest of minorities and yet it's the civil rights issue of our time?
>>
>>72108788
fuck off, hans. you live in the most cuccked country on earth right now.
>>
Oh, and the answer to this problem is so far beyond simple it's not even fucking funny:

>HAVE SINGLE BATHROOMS

BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK LIKES OTHER PEOPLE IN THE SAME ROOM WHILE YOU'RE TRYING TO PISS OR TAKE A SHIT
>>
>>72110451
I mean honestly. People are so fucking stupid it hurts.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.