[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do they do this because they know the entire Muslim world is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: 5486456.jpg (171 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
5486456.jpg
171 KB, 500x500
Do they do this because they know the entire Muslim world is so backward, and that the people are so stupid, that they will actually side with ISIL/ISIS given the tiniest slight?
>>
>>72096127
It's because Barack Obama is a crypto-Muslim surrounded by SJW advisors
>>
File: 1461540878153.jpg (156 KB, 800x1136) Image search: [Google]
1461540878153.jpg
156 KB, 800x1136
Holy fuck you tards don't know how war works. Islam is just propaganda. It's just for the sake of the soliders. Like telling murican troops we're invading Iraq for freedums and sheit.

The real reason is a power vacuum was left after Arab Spring destabilised the region(more). If it were really Islam, why aren't Saudi Arabia and Malaysia and Indonesia and Iraq and Iran and Turkey waging war against America?
>>
>>72096734
>If it were really Islam, why aren't Saudi Arabia and Malaysia and Indonesia and Iraq and Iran and Turkey waging war against America?

All of those nations are home to many jihadi terror groups
>>
File: 2438388.jpg (980 KB, 2541x3000) Image search: [Google]
2438388.jpg
980 KB, 2541x3000
>>72096734
>why aren't Saudi Arabia and Malaysia and Indonesia and Iraq and Iran and Turkey waging war against America?
>>
File: suadi.jpg (87 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
suadi.jpg
87 KB, 501x585
>>72096734
>why aren't Saudi Arabia ... waging war against America?

heeheehee the kafir still dont know!
>>
>>72096789
I meant the majority and the government, not point one percent of disillusioned losers
>>72096874
Al Qaeda. *cough*funded by the CIA
>>
File: ice the kikes cold war now.jpg (89 KB, 500x583) Image search: [Google]
ice the kikes cold war now.jpg
89 KB, 500x583
>>72096127

The KKK has nothing to do with Christianity.

The Nazis have nothing to do with White People.

Yeah, we're at war. Psyops cold war.
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yazdegerd_III

>Yazdegerd later negotiated with fourteen Arab negotiators, and asked them about the reasons for their aggressive behavior towards his Empire. One of the fourteen Arabs shortly replied, "Allah commanded us, by the mouth of His Prophet, to extend the dominion of Islam over all nations."
Stay woke.

ISIL is quite literally Islam. It is the purest form of Islam to exist in a thousand years. It's admirable if anything as they aren't engaging the despicable taqiyya shit that many other Muslims do. We know where ISIL stands.
>>
>>72096127
I'm a professional cowboy and I use catheters. Been cowboyin' for 25 years. I've had 14 broken bones, 2 concussions and a punctured lung. I know pain and I don't want any more of it. Especially when I cath.
>>
>>72096127
We've fallen for the bait that disenfranchising more muslims will lead to more extremists.

For some reason, and I know this because I've been studying it for 4 years in university, blaming Islam for doing what Islam does is counted among the reasons terrorists become terrorists when it has literally NOTHING to do with it.

They join because they are poor, uneducated, indoctrinated, angry at the "infidel invaders," coerced, sexually frustrated, and have nothing to look forward to but a life of living in a mud hut farming dirt and fucking goats.
Never once has "Look what the president said about your religion!" been a reason for an extremist becoming an extremist.
This "it wasn't Islam" thing is a meme to keep order in the domestic population.
>>
>>72096963
>t. Abdul Al-taqiyya
>>
File: RP7GImt.jpg (606 KB, 2151x1606) Image search: [Google]
RP7GImt.jpg
606 KB, 2151x1606
>>72096963
>Al Qaeda. *cough*funded by the CIA
America helped build up their power base but SA funded them later and helped Osama rabbit.
>>
>>72097524
It's even worse, in the west, the same tolerance we are told will prevent extremists permits them to operate with almost total impunity.
>>
>>72096789

Lel this. Several actually fund said jihadi groups which are actively waging war against America and her allies. Mr Tan BTFO.
>>
>>72097524
>We've fallen for the bait that disenfranchising more muslims will lead to more extremists.

I don't even care. It's not our duty to flagellate ourselves and literally take on the sins of every immature, spastic cultures of stupid (and I mean stupid in the most literal sense) people.
>>
>>72097550
Actually Singapore is a Chinese majority country and I'm Chinese.
>>72097584
Osama was a billionaire. He funded Al Qaeda during the 9/11 phase. But in the early era of jihadi, the CIA gave rebel jihadi groups weapons to fight off soviets in Afghanistan.
>>
>>72098012
>Osama was a billionaire. He funded Al Qaeda during the 9/11 phase

His families were billionaires so while he wasn't impoverished he didn't have Batman levels of money. His connections to the super rich of Saudi Arabia kept the money rolling in.
>>
>>72098080
no, he pretty much had batman levels of money.
The sauds told him to fuck off, which is what pissed him off in the first place.
>>
>>72096734
>why aren't Saudi Arabia and Malaysia and Indonesia and Iraq and Iran and Turkey waging war against America?

Literally because America runs the world. If they were to wage war, we would decimate them. So they pretend to be allied with us, while funding terrorists on the side.
>>
>>72096734
It is really Islam though. Like...you should know this.

Why is it that where Muslims and Islam are a decent chunk of the population of a country, it manages to be one of the least livable and stable countries on the planet.

Islam is literally a cancer on earth. Just wait till they get some sort of political power or numbers in your country...you're next. Run for the fucking hills chinaman.
>>
>>72096127
Obama is actually redpilled on Muslims, he can't come out and say it because partisan politics.
>>
File: PNAC Traitors.jpg (15 KB, 130x204) Image search: [Google]
PNAC Traitors.jpg
15 KB, 130x204
>>72098402
We fund the same terrorists, so the Saudis are doing (whatever, insert here) with our blessings at a minimum.

>ISIS has never attacked Israel.
>Al Ciada has never attacked Israel.

Pure coincidence goyim.
>>
File: 1461592561885.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1461592561885.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>72096734
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.