[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you lads have unexamined beliefs prove me wrong by properly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461624092343.png (32 KB, 500x370) Image search: [Google]
1461624092343.png
32 KB, 500x370
you lads have unexamined beliefs
prove me wrong by properly explaining why you think tradition or liberty are good
>>
Because America.
>>
File: 1451067078774.jpg (31 KB, 398x409) Image search: [Google]
1451067078774.jpg
31 KB, 398x409
>>
i know my rights
>>
Tradition can be good but usually most of the people don't give a shit about it. It's just mostly about respect and remembering the people who once lived in your country and the things they did, and repeating them. Making their actions live forever.
>>
>>72095477

Am I being detained?!?!
>>
>>72095479
but why?
>>
>>72095546
Less rights for women, no shitskin immigration, national unity and nationalism and no cultural marxism. Essentially it's values and functions that existed before the West started its final decline.
>>
>>72095546
Out of respect.

Why respect it, you ask? You don't have to. No one has to. But once all tradition disappears and you wake up with a mudslime cock in your mouth you may think "why didn't I go back to the old ways?"
>>
>>72095479

So that means you should honor and respect the traditions of

-germans
-hungarians
-russians
-mongols

And anyone else I've missed that has occupied your """"""""country?""""""""
>>
File: el-pepe.png (74 KB, 552x390) Image search: [Google]
el-pepe.png
74 KB, 552x390
>>72095383
Good and bad is relative, you choose that something is good when it suits you.
Liberty and tradition are not necessary good or bad, but you should use this to your advantage and get rid of them as soon as you don't need them.
>>
Nothing is objectively good, that's the nature of modern secular ethics, however people still have the subjective capacity to decide on the attributes of, and desirability of pursuing an ethical life, and to institutionalize measures that inhabit one's ability to fulfill or not fulfill their own ethical code creates a situation where the individual is being arbitrarily pressured against being "good". Bigger government and law (and corresponding limitation of liberty) therefor necessarily initiates patterns of unethical behaviour in the individual even within subjective interpretations of morality.
>>
>>72095975
Thank god for Terra Nullius then.
>>
>>72095416
pretty much this

merica became the most powerful country in the world by following the principles of liberty

meanwhile, australia was defeated by birds
>>
tradition is for when you have a taller empire, liberty for wider ones
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.