[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get this shit started.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 17nfxof226s10jpg.jpg (89 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
17nfxof226s10jpg.jpg
89 KB, 800x450
I HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM, PEOPLE.

WE ARE WAITING AROUND AND DOING NOTHING WHILE THE WEST COLLAPSES AROUND US.

WHY?

BECAUSE PEOPLE REFUSE TO ACCEPT THAT IMMIGRANTS, REFUGEES, FEMINISM, AND ETC ARE ANTI-WHITE, ANTI-WEST, AND ANTI-MEN.

THEY ARE STILL STUCK ON THE IDEA OF THESE BEING "PEACEFUL IDEOLOGIES" EVEN THOUGH WE ALREADY KNOW THEY AREN'T.

SO WHAT WE NEED TO DO IS GIVE THE WHOLE THING A LITTLE KICK START.

HOW DO WE DO THAT?

WE NEED TO START BEING COVERT LIBERALS/LEFISTS. WE SHILL EXTREMIST VIEWS. WE TALK ABOUT HATRED TOWARDS WHITES, TOWARDS MEN, TOWARDS WESTERN CULTURE. WE WAKE PEOPLE THE FUCK UP.

THAT'S OPERATION ONE.

OPERATION TWO WILL REQUIRE SOMETHING BIGGER. WE NEED A DOCUMENTARY. WE NEED SOMEONE TO GAIN A NAME AS A HUGE LEFT-WING SHILL AND THEN THEY NEED TO COME OUT AND SAY SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY BAT-SHIT CRAZY. THE DOCUMENTARY NEEDS TO BE SOMETHING ABSOLUTELY DEGENERATE, SUCH AS "HOW THE WEST AND HOW WHITE PEOPLE HAVE DESTROYED THE WORLD FOR THE 2000 YEARS" OR "HOW MEN ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL" OR "HOW THE ISLAMIFICATION OF EUROPE MAY ACTUALLY BE A GOOD THING."

THEY'RE ALREADY DOING THIS TO US. SO WHY DON'T WE JOIN THEM, BOYS?

BRAIN STORM MORE IDEAS BELOW.
>>
>>72092091
wow. i never heard that before. you must be some kind of genius, OP. thanks for red pilling me.
>>
>>72092159

LESS TALKING, MORE PROOF OF ACTUALLY DOING.
>>
Kek, i've been doing this on multiple platforms already.

Tumblr
Twitter
Faceberg
Omegle

Its simple. Don't push too hard or use any /pol/ memetics/slang.
>>
>>72092232
THIS SHIT IS GOOD ANON. YOU KEEP THAT SHIT UP.

WE NEED A PRIMARY MOVER FOR THIS SHIT THOUGH.

WE NEED SOMEBODY FUCK YUUUUUUUUGE.

THAT'S WHY WE NEED A LEGITIMATE LEFT-WING SHILL. SOMEBODY THAT CAN MAKE MEDIA APPEARANCES AND SPOUT THESE EXTREMIST VIEWS. THEN, AN EVENTUAL DOCUMENTARY TO REALLY RILE THE WEST UP.

THIS SHIT NEEDS TO HAPPEN.
>>
>>72092091
We could probably leave them alone and they would do it for us desu
>>
>>72092357

I CAN UNDERSTAND WHY YOU'D THINK THAT, ANON, BUT IT WON'T WORK.

THE WHOLE THING IS THAT THEY'VE BEEN INSIDIOUS. THAT'S WHY THEY'RE ABLE TO SAY THAT THEY SAY IN THIS DAY AND AGE AND GET AWAY WITH IT. THEY KEEP PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES OF THEIR ANTI-WEST IDEALS, AND PEOPLE KEEP PUTTING UP WITH THAT SHIT. THAT'S WHY WE NEED AN EXTREME JUMP ALL AT ONCE BY PEOPLE THAT REPRESENT THEM (NOT THAT IT'D ACTUALLY BE AN EXTREME JUMP BECAUSE WE KNOW IT'S WHAT THEY ALREADY BELIEVE, JUST NOT WHAT THEY'D SAY OUT LOUD).
>>
>>72092091
I've been saying this for a while on this board but a lot of people aren't helping. I'm concerned that many would rather just prefer to bitch and moan rather than destroy them.

So here is a solution:

1. Join Facebook and Tumblr
2. Make a private chatroom to talk about these things, give each other our Facebook/Tumblr usernames
3. Add one-another and speak a bit
4. Get a bit of a following with one another
5. Wait 30 days as we practise and brainstorm ideas and directions (so we're not "too new" to Facebook)
6. Start joining liberal groups
7. Start nice
8. Slowly start agitating them. Refuse to accept what white people say, for example.
9. Invite your new friends into groups
10. Like each other's shit
11. Insult people who disagree with you and appeal to emotion. Use deliberately bad arguments.

For Tumblr, the same.
>>
>>72092091
>>72092357
They already are, really. People have been slow to wake up to it, but before 2017 is over Social Justice will be ridiculed to extinction.

Just look at the feminists alone. Over 2015 they determined that fellow feminists couldn't really "take the lead" if they were Male Feminists, Gay White Cis Males, or "White" Feminists (they tried to cushion the blow of the last one by saying not all white feminists are White Feminists, but most White Feminists are white).

They're actively eating themselves, putting forward more and more absurd ideas into the public sphere, and more people (even non-whites) are getting tired of their racist, sexist, elitist, perma-victim bullshit.
>>
>>72092091
I appreciate the enthusiasm anon, but it is happening here as we speak
Election season happens, people start trolling the fuck outta each other, call each other shills to the point noone knows what's what anymore, when actual shills post they're so painfully obvious they get blown the fuck out
Back when Aus was spamming bbc threads there was actual cuckold shit spreading on the other boards, starting with /b/, it could've become "trendy" degeneracy like traps but because of the incessant spamming we've made it a literal buzzword and normie tier meme.
Just let it happen m8
>>
>>72092570

THAT WOULD BE GREAT, ANON. LET'S DO IT.

>>72092736

I DON'T KNOW IF IT'LL WORK OUT THAT WAY, BUT I'M ALSO NOT SURE IF IT'S A SAFE IDEA TO JUST HOPE THE PROBLEM WILL FIX ITSELF.
>>
start listening to the man they call Ghost and join the capitalist army
>>
>>72092949
Mason?
>>
>>72093056

SORRY MAN, NOT ME.
>>
>>72092919
poo etc.
>>
Caps lock button broken?
>>
>>72092091
THIS IS INFANTILE
>>
>>72093279
You're a cunt, but you're our cunt
>>
>>72093676

THIS IS LITERALLY WHAT JEWS HAVE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 1000 YEARS. THE ONLY KIND OF PERSON THAT WOULDN'T WANT WHITES DOING THIS IS... A JEW.

KIKE CONFIRMED.
>>
>>72092091
OP IS 12
>>
>>72093955

TYPING IN CAPS JUST MAKES ME SEEM CHILDISH.

BUT IT ALSO RAISES AWARENESS. IT'S A TRADE OFF I HAVE TO MAKE.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.