[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It feels good to be bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: community_image_1422084437.gif (384 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1422084437.gif
384 KB, 500x310
Just had a revelation, /pol/.

Why is that we slap on our masks everyday and at least try to make a attempt at socializing when being a dick is so much easier?

Being a straight, white male, Im already regarded as a misogynistic, lame, rapist, racist creeper by default, why is it we just don't embrace the title? They see us as monsters, why not fit the bill? Let's face it, were clearly the most successful group of people on the planet, why do we even bother with giving a wet shit about other people?

Embrace your inner villain, /pol/. Dont just sit around shitposting all day, spread the HATE.

Just got done telling homeless person to get a job or get hit by a bus, but either way, GTFO of my sight. The look of bewilderment and dissapointment in her eyes as she shuffled away.

Feels good man.
>>
File: jk6WbcQ.jpg (55 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
jk6WbcQ.jpg
55 KB, 800x778
>>72085872
>pic related

it's OP
>>
>>72086993
fpbp
>>
>feels good man
No it doesn't
>>
File: 1453184565082.jpg (157 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1453184565082.jpg
157 KB, 650x366
>>72086993
fpbp
>>
>>72085872
Time to go full Wall Street CEO amigo
>>
>>72086993
Did sound a bit like that now that I reread what I wrote, but really, why do we hold ourselves to the social normities? No one else is besides white men, that is for certain.
>>
>>72085872
Behaviour is genetic.
It doesn't "feels good" for me to be an asshole for no reason.
You were just born without a conscience and a lack of empathy, probably got nigger or jew blood since you're a fatistanian.
>>
>>72087221
because we set the standard for civilization that these animals and democracts continuously fail to achieve
>>
i've embraced lying, cheating, and being a suck up.

i'll toss my dignity and integrity away just to avoid trouble/risk, or if it'll be adventurous in some way.
>>
>>72087271
Statistically likely he's Mexicanese.
>>
>>72087221
Already doing it
Remember, always do the opposite of what women say
>>
File: 1447104602726.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1447104602726.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>>72086993
I'm fucking dead.

OP should vent his frustrations with Linkin Park next time instead of blogging on /pol/.
>>
>>72087398
is that why you cant POO IN LOO?
>>
>>72087398
What if she says "I'll suck your dick"?

Hmm? HMMMMM?
>>
>>72087271
Actually, German heritage on my mom's side.

Not to sound like dubz guy, but I had the slight urge to just stick a knife in her and throw her body over the bridge into the canal below. It would be at least a week until she would have been found, seeing as how storms have been rolling through, no cameras, not a soul around, and just two blocks from home. Just this dumb old cunt that has asked me countless times for a handout. I gave her some at first encounter, but as time went on and I encountered her more and more, always with a hand out...
>>
>>72085872
just because I'm not a nice person doesn't mean I'm an asshole or want to be.
>>
>>72087526
Then you suck her dick
>>
>>72085872
If I was truly an asshole I wouldn't care about everything going to shit, and although I'll enjoy the inevitably mass-redpilling of the masses immensely, I have enough of stake in the future that I still think I have an obligation to at least try to make things better for myself and those I care about.
>>
>>72085872
>tfw people are afraid of me
>can't bring myself to be an asshole
>just keep my mouth shut, and everyone keeps their mouths shut around me too
>>
>>72085872
I've started speaking out against Islam and feminism and Marxism on all those propaganda pages on Facebook a couple weeks ago cause I decided fuck it.
>>
>>72085872
>OP so antisocial that he doesnt have the charm to pull off being a dick to people and them thinking its funny

Beta confirmed
>>
I started not really giving a fuck a while back. Pussy came in like crazy, some bad bitches too.
>>
>>72088265
>care about the future, others

Already off of that boat. This planet and all its inhabitants can rot. Start over, we clearly fucked up somewhere.

>>72088467
What nonsense are you talking about, anon? I have great fun commencing healthy group gut laughs at someone else's expense
>>
>>72085872
>Embrace your inner villain, /pol/. Dont just sit around shitposting all day, spread the HATE.

Mass murder? Genocide?

Be careful what you wish for, OP.
>>
>>72088548
Confidence is the key.
>>
>>72085872
Be as bad as you want OP, but be careful not to cut yourself on your fuckin edges you goddamn faggot
>>
File: 14 Words.jpg (373 KB, 1332x2038) Image search: [Google]
14 Words.jpg
373 KB, 1332x2038
>>72088712
>Mass murder? Genocide?
>Be careful what you wish for, OP.

We don't need jews where we are going.
>>
>>72088548
>being concerned about pussy

People like you are the reason why we didn't just enslave women to be used as fuck toys and incubators.

>>72088916
I surely will, Achmed. Hope its still sharp enough to get through your spinal column. Maybe dip it in bacon grease before slaughtering you all like the subhuman filth that you are.
>>
>Why is that we slap on our masks everyday and at least try to make a attempt at socializing when being a dick is so much easier?

Because when you're a dick to everyone they'll be dicks to you.
>>
>>72085872

Masks are the best thing you have to navigate through society and reach success, you as a burger should know this better than anyone.

After you guys are masters at it.

So don't be a retard and know when to lie and when to act like a jerk it's all about balance and common sense.
>>
Edgiest thread on 4chan.
>>
>>72089554
Did you care to read the second part? Im a horrible human being just by default, why not just embrace it? Its kind of like being a repossesor, universally hated by all walks of life, but hey, someone has to fill the shoes of the bad guy so that there is someone there to point a finger at.

>>72089612
I confess, I still wear the mask around the people Im around on a consistent basis. Occasionally, I lose control and "me" I suppose, comes to the top, and quickly vanishes afterward. Random people who cross me, not so much.

You do have to have some tact mind you. You have to pretend like you give a fuck, but so whatever you want to do anyway.
>>
But I am a dick
I'm just very sarcastic and cynical so most people think I'm joking around.
People I know love me for my racism, hate and general dickishness. They just think I'm being funny in a dark way.
>>
>>72089814
Edgeiness is the default term used by faggots who know that they don't have what it takes to go the full measure.
>>
>>72089959
It's easy to make people in your inner circle accept who you are if you take small steps in showing your real "you" if you rush its just scare people away because you are "changing" too fast or another coping bullshit.

A good tip is using comedy like >>72090025
said, comedy can break people moral and ideologic barriers and make then accept you.
>>
>>72090781
Im not looking for acceptance, or friends for that matter.

Im looking to cause people indescribable pain and anguish, because I enjoy it.
>>
>>72085872
>lets all be niggers!

Whew lad
>>
>>72085872
I already am a sarcastic, bitter asshole. I've been like that for my entire life.
>>
>>72091416
>he typed as a picture falls from his wall, the concussive force of his mother getting plowed by some Sambo in the next room with a cock the size of a 2 liter, to almost deafening tones, dad masurbating and crying pitifully in the corner.

You are already a nigger by the standards being set forth. Your sheer existence as a white male is niggerdom at its finest.
>>
>>72085872
they don't care about me so I don't care about them boohoo I'm the centre of the universe

also, letting others decide on how you should act, or not act, is being a cuck.

and, allowing tumblr retards to influence you is making you more retarded then they are.
>>
>>72085872
I don't want to go to prison, OP.
>>
>>72085872
Why would you want to act like such a gigantic pussy OP?

Most people hate other people too, give them a reason not to
>>
>>72087730
>German heritage on my mom's side.
So the bitch ran away from Hitler. Got it.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 500x296) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 500x296
>>72085872
Because there's such a thing as right and wrong and if you just start doing whatever you want at the expense of others you are a menace to society and belong in the camps. Don't be an animal.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.