[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm confused, /pol/. Help.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 148327482385.png (500 KB, 1047x806) Image search: [Google]
148327482385.png
500 KB, 1047x806
I'm confused, /pol/.

Help.
>>
>>72083390
The left is eating it's own, blacks are for the most part not allies of whites, the Liberals have lost control of their pets.
>>
>Cockfighting roosters found at Ohio family massacre scene...
You can't make this shit up.
>>
Riiight. This is about race and not about how she was hostile to the press and threatened them with violence.
>>
>>72083390

easy target? more like most protected class of person in the US

face it bitch, you did something stupid on camera and it had consequences. This same thing happens all the time to people who get caught on film shitting on the libs' favorite pets.
>>
>>72083390
snake eating its tail
>>
>>72083805
you know it

it is the destiny of all critical theory kikes: to eat its own as it looks for new professional victims
>>
>>72083972

holy shit though, think about it

we can return to the 50s if we can successfully convince the blacks through reverse psychology that they want segregated safe spaces, and they are getting their demands met (of which they have a child's mentality of the gibs) so they should be proud that they've earned the segregation
>>
>>72083390
>i'm white and i'm oppressed
Oh so that whole system of oppression and privileges thing goes out the window now lol
>>
>>72083390
Turns out persecuting yourself doesn't not save you from the persecution of your former victims.

It's a classic "Didnt matter until it happened to me" syndrome.
>"b-b-b-but I ripped on my own race and privilege for you"
>"Yes but we still need to kick you out because of your race"
>"But I did some of the persecution for you!"
>"It doesn't count unless we decide how to persecute you"

Hence, you realize the better option is just not to be persecuted altogether.

The words "Give yourself up, they'll go easy on you" are rarely ever followed with anyone going easy on anything
>>
>>72083972
>>72085285

The difference is whites can't have safe spaces.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.