[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>niggers >crackers >hating each other >not creating
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5
File: blackwhitehandshake.jpg (106 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
blackwhitehandshake.jpg
106 KB, 600x450
>niggers
>crackers
>hating each other
>not creating a symbiotic relationship and double penetrating other ethnicities to death

Why can't we be friends?
>>
File: you get the idea- hm.png (1 MB, 765x955) Image search: [Google]
you get the idea- hm.png
1 MB, 765x955
>>72082308
Louis CK is on /pol/ rn
>>
>>72082308
Because niggers are the lowest lifeforms ever. Shit, even the fucking muslims are better than niggers. If every nigger were to just suddenly phase out of existence, the USA would literally become the undisputed safest and greatest country.
>>
>>72082308
I agree, all black men should be given a white woman as a gift.
>>
>>72082308
Yeah, we tried. Shit doesn't work.
>>
>>72082308
>Why can't we be friends?
Because niggers are malicious idiots.
>>
>>72082308
Because why be friends with the modern day equivalent of barbarians when you can be friends with a race that's able to integrate properly into modern society.
>>
File: KKK_GUN_bw.jpg (412 KB, 1024x815) Image search: [Google]
KKK_GUN_bw.jpg
412 KB, 1024x815
>>72082308

No.

Fuck off, cuck.
>>
File: cotton-gin.jpg (226 KB, 900x573) Image search: [Google]
cotton-gin.jpg
226 KB, 900x573
we had a good symbiotic relationship for a while
>>
>>72082308
It doesn't work. You can trust me on that.
>>
>>72082829
Yeah, black "identity" is anathema to national unity and societal harmony.
>>
>>72082308
Alien concept to niggers, you can be friends with hamster but all it will ever give a shit about is food you provide.
>>
>>72082308
Because blacks hate whites even though whites freed the blacks and fought tirelessly for blacks to be on equal footing with whites, and black still want more.
>>
>>72082599
>Niggers are the lowest lifeforms ever
You should meet some of our abos, even niggers call them out for being stupid and useless.
>>
>>72082804
>I agree, all black men should be given a white woman as a gift.
They can have my daughter! She hasn't been used... yet.
>>
>>72083249
>even niggers call them out for being stupid and useless.
Is that even possible?
>>
We can be, it's just we can't be together.
>>
>>72082308

When blacks decide to stop playing the victim, decide to be productive, and stop being overly criminal in nature, THEN we can talk about "being friends". I've been waiting a long time, and I don't see it coming, OP, so I guess we just have to keep going the course until blacks learn they're not fucking special and there's no 40 acres or mule waiting for them in this era.
>>
because the other groups are better than niggers
>>
>>72082308
Wipe out the Mexicans, then we can talk reconciliation.
>>
>>72082308
Because my best friend is jesus valesquez
>>
File: Uhura Chekov-1.webm (667 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
Uhura Chekov-1.webm
667 KB, 960x720
>>72082308
>>
Because of the jews and us failing to realize that they destabilize us and make us think that we are each others enemies while they are the ones pulling the strings, making us miserable in a divide and conquer type of ordeal.
>>
>>72082308
>Nigger trying to piggyback off of white achievements again
>>
>>72083343
When you except your white privilage maybe they will stop playing the victim
>>
>>72083219
Blacks don't want equality. They want revenge. For something Jews did.
>>
>>72083755
Learn to spell at a 5th grade level then we'll speak.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.