[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw "to jew" is actually a verb used commonly in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>tfw "to jew" is actually a verb used commonly in Brazil
>it means to make something evil to someone
>ele tá judiando do cachorro
>he is jewing the dog
>which means "he is beating the dog"
>>
"To jew something" in German means to steal. I also like if something isn't working right you can say "da steckt der Jud drin". Means "the Jew is in there".
>>
>>72082902
Fucking anti-semite, 16 trillion aryan jews died because of you nazis.
>>
>>72081218
To Jew here is when you rip somebody off.
>>
>>72081218
Is there a language where to jew isn't a verb?
>>
>>72085137
Gonna go out on a limb and say Hebrew
>>
>>72085839
oh HA ha HA HA HA HA
nice one centurion
>>
>>72082902
In English, we use "to Jew" or "to gyp."
>>
>>72083562
>>72086005
It can also be used in the past tense as in 'you are being jewed'
or in the present tense as in 'OP is jewing us with this thread.
>>
>>72082902
Zu Juden, oder?
Whats the verb form?
>>
>>72081218
lmao kikes
>>
File: hitlerboy.jpg (24 KB, 309x389) Image search: [Google]
hitlerboy.jpg
24 KB, 309x389
>>72086005
Jews and gypsies. Imagine that.
>>
>>72086115
>are being jewed
>past tense
Anchor baby detected
>>
>>72081218
Hey! Us Poles use "to jew" as "to refuse to share/to hoard (derogatory)", spoken usually among younger people.
For example "Nie żydź tak z tymi frytkami." is "Do not jew so much with these fries." which would mean "Share some of these fries.".
>>
Interesting. To me, to “Jew” is to have a much higher IQ than average, work really hard, and successfully rise to high levels in your field, all the while the alcoholic wife beating gentiles and oppressed dindus and poc blame all of their failures and cultural pathologies on Jews. But what do I know?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.