[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is Argentina doing nowdays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Argentina.png (72 KB, 1030x727) Image search: [Google]
Argentina.png
72 KB, 1030x727
How is Argentina doing nowdays?
>>
>>72071611

Who knows...
>>
Judging by their posters, a more tame version of Australia
>>
Last I knew they were having massive inflation problems and were still not white.
>>
>>72071611
Can someone from the region tell me who Peron and Evita were and what Peronism is?
>>
>>72071611
>How is Argentina doing nowdays?

They are doing better than Hueland.
>>
>>72071611
UNA VELA
>>
File: bs as.jpg (379 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
bs as.jpg
379 KB, 1600x1200
doing quite fine. could be better
>>
>>72072565
They were literal cancer.
>>
>>72072565
>Can someone from the region tell me who Peron and Evita were and what Peronism is?
Slightly NatSoc with a bit of populism programme (Think New Deal).

Globalization Joos didn't like it one bit and they tried to depose him several times.

Simply put he didn't want to play the Globalization Game (FMI,BID,etc)
>>
I guess they're still touchy about the whole Falklands thing for some reason
>>
>>72071611
bad, but.
they got a few loans to stabilize the economy and be part of the global market.
if they're lucky and can remove or mitigate all the corruption instated by the peronism, in a few years, could slowly recover.
>>
>>72071611
Better than vuvuzela.
http://www.cato.org/blog/world-misery-index-108-countries
>>
>>72073996
>they got a few loans to stabilize the economy and be part of the global market.
It's like saying you took a anticoagulants to stop an hemorrhage.

>if they're lucky and can remove or mitigate all the corruption instated by the peronism, in a few years, could slowly recover.
Good Goy.
>>
File: 0001029885.jpg (29 KB, 600x420) Image search: [Google]
0001029885.jpg
29 KB, 600x420
>tfw Videla isn't around to throw commies into the Rio Plata anymore

Gracias mi general ;_;7
>>
>>72072784
That's a big obelisk.
>>
>>72075534

4U
>>
>>72072784

PLEASE

someone shoop

"a
lucerna
vos scitis
patrem"

on that latin saying

i suck at paint
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.