[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did Trannies become mainstream acceptable? I remember not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: x5vpr8Ts.jpg (42 KB, 878x876) Image search: [Google]
x5vpr8Ts.jpg
42 KB, 878x876
When did Trannies become mainstream acceptable?
I remember not even a decade ago that we would make fun of these freaks on Jerry Springer and Maury.
>>
>>72071320
It's called PROGRESS you dumb leaf.
>>
2013 or something, I remember running them off of /b/ even in the early tens.
>>
>>72071320
They're not accepted. The media is way out ahead of the public. Every mainstream medical association considers transexuality a mental disorder. Of course you'd never hear this in the media.
>>
>>72071320
ever since trump said so you stupid bigot
>>
>>72071320
Shlomo is using his media dominance to give people the false impression that it's now widely accepted, just like he did for interracial sex and marriage.
>>
>>72071320
They're not. Just because tv says it doesn't make it real.
>>
It is not going over as easily as they like to pretend it is.
They have nowhere near the support that your garden variety faggot does, they've just been riding on the coattails of that movement, quite literally LGB(T), forever.
They got too big too quick for the public to swallow.
>>
>>72071320
IT'S 2016 GET A GRIP YOU BIGOT!
>>
>>72072198

I really don't know why LGB accepted them. They're not a sexual orientation, and all they do is bring a bad name to the faggot community.
>>
>>72071320
Once fag marriage is legalised they move to trannies.

It goes:

- Nuclear family
- Sufferagettism
- Single Motherhood
- Faggots
- Trannies
- Polyamorists
- Ephebophiles
- Peadophiles
- Animal fuckers

We're about halfway through the collapse of civilization now. By the end of our lives we should be at just about peak decadence. Brace yourselfs.
>>
>>72071320

In case you haven't noticed, the LGBT mafia is a thing. Bill Maher was right; they ruin people and pull off massive retaliations.

No one who goes against them has a hope of winning this year.

Of all the important issues this year, this is not one of the big ones worth fighting for.
>>
>>72072335
I imagine it has something to do with the early Gays dressing in drag and shit. Before we could tear dicks of and give dudes breast implants that was about as far as trans went.
Technology giving us sex change operations has driven more of a wedge between the two these days it seems.
>>
>>72071584
you're retarded traps have been on /b/ since 2006
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-28-20-36-41.png (423 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-28-20-36-41.png
423 KB, 960x540
The dead are covered in fucking lime. The dead only know one fucking thing. It's better to be dead.
>>
>>72072384
Let me stop you right there.

Ephebophilia is fine.
>>
>>72073160
Depends on common sense. If you're 18 and wanna fuck 16 year olds, fair enough. If you're 40, you're a creep.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.