[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What if Africa was colonised the same way as North America? Wiping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Africa.png (138 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
Africa.png
138 KB, 550x550
What if Africa was colonised the same way as North America? Wiping out the native population with disease and replacing them with Europeans? What would a world like this be like?
>>
>>72069659
Beautiful really.
>>
>>72069659
Stop, I can only get so hard
>>
>>72069659

>Replacing Africa with europeans

Why would Europeans want to live there? It's a big desert/dry Savannah and everyone is black because of the constant sun exposure.

North America is different, there are many states with almost identical climates to that of Europe.
>>
File: 1432239235035.jpg (522 KB, 1480x1080) Image search: [Google]
1432239235035.jpg
522 KB, 1480x1080
>>72070680
>It's a big desert/dry Savannah
Not all of Africa is how you think it is. Rhodesia, Mozambique and parts of South Africa are pretty temperate.

>Wiping out the native population with disease
Africa was connected to Eurasia and wasn't isolated from its diseases for thousands of years. Unless they just starting slaughtering people in droves that wouldn't even work.
>>
>>72069659
Like South Africa during Apartheid.
>>
>>72070680
I know Congo isn't a historically accurate movie, but still...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congolian_forests
>>
Let's just wipe out the natives, give Rhodesia back to the true Rhodesians, and leave the rest of the continent below Egypt one huge nature reserve.
>>
>>72069659
assuming this includes north africa, bretty gud
>>
>>72069659

The colonies at either end of the continent would be inhabited by white people, and the middle would be more or less empty because it's too inhospitable for whites to live in
>>
Holy shit I want to live in a white and Japanese and Korean only world but majority white
>>
>>72070680

>What is Australia?
>>
>>72071498

A load of sun screen and everyone huddled on the southern coastline, with some of the highest skin cancer rates in the world?

>>72071002

Pretty temperate sure, but hardly comfortable enough for most white people.

>>72071165

There is a reason why chimpanzees and gorillas weren't killed off by early hominids and african forests are the reason. They're dense, dangerous and hard to traverse and as much as people joke about blacks living and jungles they actually avoided them.

It wasn't until the french logging trails that natives went in and started to bushmeat trade.
>>
Bumb
>>
File: 1349656593477.jpg (21 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1349656593477.jpg
21 KB, 640x480
>>72069659
What I wouldn't give to live in such a world.
>>
Bumb 2
>>
So like Rhodesia with less niggers?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.