[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Face it, women are superior to men. Men being marginalized in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10
File: 17068757.jpg (36 KB, 600x447) Image search: [Google]
17068757.jpg
36 KB, 600x447
Face it, women are superior to men. Men being marginalized in society is only the naked manifestation of this fact.

Women are better peacemakers.
Women are better multitaskers.
Women are more creative and decorative.
Women have a better sense of beauty.
Men are only surface. Women see beneath it and are therefore deeper.
Women are better empathizers.

And women are the best motivators. Men are pathetic and their entire lives revolve around women. They seriously believe sticking their dick in a woman magically transforms them. They spend their lives trying to get inside women and look down on any man who doesn't. Men are ruled by base instincts.

Men literally worship women, having spent thousands of years creating odes to them. Women are so indispensable, men fight and die in wars for them. All a woman has to do is snap and men will cater to her whims: to either satisfy her desires, defend her or even sacrifice themselves for her sake.

Men are nothing more than dogs who mistakenly believe they lead the way, but it is their owner (women) who hold the leash.
>>
Make America great again .
>>
>>72069144
Cool story,cuck.
>>
Women are only gaining ground because of affirmative action set in place by powerful males, and even then they're still not accomplishing shit.

/thread
>>
>>72069144
>Peacemakers
Stops right there.
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>72069144

bwahaha we're better at all those and girls have cooties
>>
>>72069144
>where have all the good men gone
>>
>>72069144
>Women are better peacemakers.
>Women are better multitaskers.
Not even women believe these two OP. Off to a bad start.
>>
File: image.png (4 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4 KB, 224x225
>>
>>72069281
>/threading your own post
>>
>>72069144
lolol ur such a cuck u realize most men in the real world dont think like this and you are probably a joke in person
>>
File: 1456440222140.jpg (248 KB, 1384x855) Image search: [Google]
1456440222140.jpg
248 KB, 1384x855
>>72069144
>>
>>72069144
suck my dick you dried up whore
>>
Yet they're even more miserable than ever. They can be better. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>72069144
Haha you're a fucking dipshit, OP.

This "leash" you speak of controlled by the men. The status of women is entirely determined by how much slack the men are willing to allow on the women's leash.

When you take away the sovereignty and protection offered by a society, women are fucked. In a state of nature, where men use raw physicality and cunning to compete for resources, women are fucking HELPLESS.

Fuck off cuck. Women are only what men allow them to be. You're helping destroy society.

Fucking faggot.
>>
File: image (3).png (196 KB, 458x264) Image search: [Google]
image (3).png
196 KB, 458x264
>>
>>72069144
Then why do women need special laws to compete? If what you say is true, society would've developed naturally where women are dominate. Yet for thousands of years men were in charge and still are.
>>
>>72069144
Someone have that image of the survivalist show where men and women had their own islands and the men were doing well while the women suffered and then when they allowed mixed teams the women still did nothing?
>>
femdom

make me hard again
>>
>>7206914
Yet men ruled throught all of history.
>>
>>72069144
Women are inferior to men and need to get in the kitchen and suck my dick before they get beat over the head with my empty liquor bottle and I pee on them. Women are good for nothing but fucking and dishes, and they're only tokens in the workplace because of sjws.
>>
>>72069321
>tfw no girls want to give you cooties
>>
File: 1461536888386.jpg (31 KB, 480x547) Image search: [Google]
1461536888386.jpg
31 KB, 480x547
>>72069814
Forgot pic for OP
>>
>Women have a better sense of beauty

no, women have no aesethic sense at all. This is why they get so ruthlessly bullied by fags.
>>
File: 004 (2).jpg (176 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
004 (2).jpg
176 KB, 683x1024
I for one welcome our femdom overlords.
>>
>>72069144
>men are only surface. Women see beneath it and are therefore deeper.

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
tfw when i've been paying to worship pro-dommes for the past year anyways.
>>
>>72069628
This. I would love nothing more than true equality, none of this forced quota bullshit and the welfare state that helps them compete.

The truth is 90% of women offer nothing more than a vagina. Even intelligent women who can contribute to society still will still take days off for 'cramps', take a couple of months to have kids and fucking whine about the a/c being too cold.
>>
>>72069144
LOL women are the least likely to make peace, women are bitter bitches, that hold grudges over the smallest shit. Men at least know when to suck up their pride and walk away, for the most part.
>Women are better multitaskers.
This is debatable and pretty vague imo.
>Women are more creative and decorative.
If this is true, then all the great past and current musicians, scientist, athletes, actors, writers, etc..would all be mostly women and not men.
>Women have a better sense of beauty.
This is also debatable, a vast majority of known brands of clothing are made by men with their name on the shit.
>Men are only surface. Women see beneath it and are therefore deeper.
This is just bullshit and only SJW feminist fucks would agree with that.
>Women are better empathizers.
This is so far from the truth it isnt even funny, they are vile cunts who only care about a select people. Cross them or anyone they might consider a friend, then youre hated by all of them. This is pretty much your first sentence just rephrased.

Face it, women just make shit worse, but theyre fun to fuck and on occasion, some can be tolerable enough to hang out with. A good example in a business sense is this shit right here: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
>>
>>72069144
>women
>peaceful
They are the most vengeance seeking gender on earth, women literally cause chaos and drama to entertain themselves they are wild animals.
>>
>>72069144
THey aren't better empathizers though. Their empathy is 'how do you make me feel'.
>>
>>72071314
In fairness, there are a shitload of women writers. I'll give that one to women. Men make the best music by far though. The other things also aren't even close.
>>
>>72072424
>women
>best writers
Men are the reason people read books in the first place, women cant write stories for shit at all its always som dumb stupid sappy lovey dovey monkey crap.
>>
>>72072534
I wouldn't say they are the best, but it's like 50/50. Women have a large amount of influential literature under their name.
>>
>>72069144
someone Photoshop cruz's face on the mans.I will pay in rare pepe
>>
File: 1461279294811.png (216 KB, 393x391) Image search: [Google]
1461279294811.png
216 KB, 393x391
>>72069144
>Women
>Can't control their emotions, therefore, cannot self-master and develop necessary discipline to be in charge of anything but the kitchen

Kek.
>>
>better multitaskers
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>72072600
>50/50
>women on men in anything
Fuck off white knight literature was created by men and should only be done by men women are subhumans who shouldnt do anything beyond household labor.
>>
>>72072706
Mate, you don't have to be this delusional. Women can be legit good at literature. It's the kind of thing in their natural skill set.
>>
File: women in the army.webm (2 MB, 613x360) Image search: [Google]
women in the army.webm
2 MB, 613x360
Peacemakers?

Peace can only be achieved through blood and iron.
>>
top qual b8
>>
>>72072904
Oh my god... that's even more pathetic than the girls I saw in SOI... Jesus...
>>
>>72072904
I hate watching this
>>
>>72069144
You green MGTOW troll. Bad! Go back under your bridge.
>>
>>72072904
Hello Bismarck.
>>
>>72072904
>women in combat roles
>>
>>72069144
If women are so superior why do they degrade themselves for by big black dick? Some white slut was so thirsty for my caribbean python I told her I would fuck her after she sucked off my dog and she actually did it. Obviously I can't post the pictures since they violate site rules.
>>
File: mujereslol.jpg (38 KB, 291x478) Image search: [Google]
mujereslol.jpg
38 KB, 291x478
they are less violent but they really enjoy talking a lot of shit about others
>Women are better multitaskers
there is no such a thing
>Women have a better sense of beauty.
pretty useless
Men are only surface. Women see beneath it and are therefore deeper.
>Men are only surface. Women see beneath it and are therefore deeper.
that most be why they care so much about beauty
>Women are better empathizers.
your mom and you thats all.

top cuck thread ever
>>
The true path is to be agender. Too much femininity, too much masculinity, both lead to destruction.
>>
>>72069144
Women would still be barefoot pregnant kitchen lords if men didn't decide to give them the vote.

Caligula wanted to make his horse a consul, it would have been better than putting a woman into that position.
>>
>>72069144
Life is not peaceful

You have to kill to survive women are surrender monkeys. You're not peaceful you just surrendered your children's futures to the third world
>>
>>72069893

Umm, You might not hold this view when your overlards tend to be ugly (on the inside as well as the outside) neon-hair-dyed feminazi dykes and trannies that are pushing for your mandatory castration and use for slave-labor that most certainly doesn't involve sex.

That is after they genocide all males to about 10% of the present population.
>>
>>72069144
They're factually none of those things.

/thread
>>
>>72072904

We are almost ripe for invasion. Our army is actually welcoming this. And we are lowering the standards for everyone else. Drones are going to be needed if we are going to remain competitive in the military department. Oh it is going to be pitiful.

If you are going to make something equal to the genders, then you must not lower the standards!
>>
>>72074523

>they are less violent but they really enjoy talking a lot of shit about others

No. When women don't launch themselves into a fight, they are usually trying to bait their walking dildo to do it for them.
>>
File: 65373567.jpg (2 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
65373567.jpg
2 KB, 124x125
>>72069144
Kill yourself
>>
>>72069144
Women don't have dicks. That's literally zero when it comes to sexual domination.

This is precisely why faggotry has been necessary in all historically important civilizations.
>>
>>72069144
/POL/ PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

WHAT YOU ENCOUNTER HERE IS A SLIDE THREAD POSTED BY A "SINGLE-POST OP" A SHILL WHO MAKES A THREAD TO BAIT YOU AND THEN LEAVES. THIS IS DONE TO PUSH REAL POLITICAL DISCUSSION OFF THE CATALOG.

DO NOT ENGAGE THE SHILL FOR THEY WON'T RESPOND
HIDE SLIDE THREADS
REPORT OFF-TOPIC THREADS WHEN APPROPRIATE
US SAGE IF YOU'RE WEAK MINDED AND FALL FOR THE SLIDE THREAD

THANK YOU FOR COOPERATING
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.