[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BLACK LIVES MATTER AMA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9
File: image.png (106 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.png
106 KB, 400x400
Today I attended a Black Lives Matter meeting as an undercover Trump supporter. AMA
>>
>>72066541
u white?
>>
what pizza topping is your favorite? I like hawaii myself
>>
>>72066541
Why weren't you on a rooftop with a suppressed rifle?
>>
File: 20160421_142709.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160421_142709.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>72066541
Did you use the designated tranny restroom?
>>
How much c4 is on your chest
>>
>>72066593
Yes I am. Actually the majority of people there were which was fucking disturbing. I was required to go for a class.
>>72066647
Bacon and mushroom, eurocuck.
>>
>>72066863
>I was required to go for a class.
Jesus christ
>>
>>72066834
None because I'm going to use my seed to spread these fine white genes.
>>
>>72066779
>stop watching me!
>>
>>72066863

And the class brought forth what knowledge and wisdom?
>>
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 240x210) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 240x210
>>72066834
clever
>>
>>72066914
It's not exactly as it sounds. We had to attend a speaker event and since I was focusing on my classes that matter, I put it off until the last available event was a niggerfest.
>>
>>72066954
That niggers and minorities are the biggest whiners on earth. This dumbass was mad because instead of a white person calling him his full nigger name, they shortened it to one letter. It "took away his culture and dignity" or some shit supposedly.
>>
Bump for trump?
>>
>>72067937
Don't make us ask questions, just tell us what happened.
>>
>>72066541
You you prefer Jello pudding or fruit flavored gelatin? Favorite flavor?
>>
What do you think of Ms. Mac Donald?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1_y5OQfCZY
>>
File: 291734.jpg (29 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
291734.jpg
29 KB, 225x350
>>72066958
I should rewatch Samurai Champloo.

I want to fuck Fuu.
>>
>>72066541
Do you still have hope for us?
>>
>>72066863
>Bacon and mushroom
Muh nigga
>>
Did you get any pussy, OP?
>>
>>72066541
Do niggers believe in decolonization? Heard a class presentation about transniggers and they seriously believe that we need to just reroll history, while at the same time promote race mixing. It confused me.
>>
>>72066541
You should have asked them why blm seems to be focused on police brutality but yet 90% of blacks killed last year were killed by other blacks. I get the media might paint a certain picture but I have never seen a blm supporter that acknowledges black on black crime is the real issue.
>>
>>72068040
Basically it was all about "microagressions" and how hurtful they are. There was a Paki and some Arab that spoke too. Half the audience was completely cucked white people who would nod everytime the speaker finished a sentence. One time one of the speakers messed up and said minorities were the problem instead of white people and they still nodded in agreement and I almost lost my shit. There was one girl that fit the BBC loving SJW meme so perfectly fuck I should've taken a picture. Short hair, glasses, and completely unfuckable to any sane white person. The Paki was a Muslim feminist and said, I shit you not, "White people cant experience racism." The whole thing was basically a fucking meme.
>>72068178
Fruit flavored jello for sure, fuck that gay pudding shit.
>>
>>72068389
Literally no hope whatsoever. There was this hot white girl with big titties that I used to want to fuck that spoke about the racist uncle meme and how it's true that we're all racist pretty much. So yeah, we're completely cucked.
>>
>>72066541

Start calling them niggers and pepper spray the first one that gets in your face.
>>
File: RTR4RBW7-1-614x389.jpg (40 KB, 348x479) Image search: [Google]
RTR4RBW7-1-614x389.jpg
40 KB, 348x479
Americans: If you called an African-American a nigger and he chimps out and kills you for it, does he go to jail or is it considered legitimate self-defense?
>>
>>72068966
>Being this much of a sperg

And then yell am I being detained as loud as you can when the cops show up
>>
>>72069241
He'll go to jail. I've seen cases where people have called black people niggers for no reason and then get knocked out and nothing happens to the black people.
>>
>>72068966
I totally would if free speech was real. I was editing this niggers paper last night because I'm nice sometimes and the whole fucking thing was plagiarized. I asked him if he wrote it and he said "Yeah, why do you ask?" I had to explain to him that you can't copy a source word for word and then just magically cite it with parentheses and make it your work. Half of his paper was copied from a first person story that talked about going to a college half way across the country and he didn't even attempt to make his "citation". We're freshmen in college so there's no way he could even claim to have gone there. I asked him to tell me what he gets on it because I want to see if his teacher will excuse plagiarism because he's black
TL;DR Black people cant write worth shit.
>>
>>72069241
It might make the news due to his defense lawyer trying to garner public sympathy. But in American law DEEDS>WORDS. At least for now.
>>
>>72069780
Pretty soon hurting feelings will be a felony.
>>
>Undercover

No balls to wear your hat in public or...?
>>
>>72066541

Black Lives are worth less than fecal matter, black lives don't matter.
>>
>>72069960
In WA state if someone is committing a felony on your property you can stop them with bullets. That could actually be fantastic.
>>
File: 1459367880377.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1459367880377.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
BLM supports Palestinie, and Trump loves Israel. Why are you such a cuck for the kikes?
>>
>>72066863
>I was required to go there for a class
can we just admit that USA is as cucked as us leafs, krauts and svens??
>>
>>72070346
whats wrong with israel? let the jews have israel for fuck sake. Where else are they all going to live? NYC is only so big, you fucking cuck.
>>
>>72070496
FUCKING THIS
>>
>>72070455
At least our nigger leader didn't say,"If you kill your enemies, they win." So yeah, we will never be as low as a fucking leaf.
>>
It's Hitlery who loves the Jews.
>>
>>72066863

>I was required to go for a class.

What The Fuck?
>>
>>72070496
>>
>>72066541
Black lives matter. Cops need to stop shooting black people when they're resisting arrest or pointing guns at cops. Because black lives matter. But black lives don't matter enough to their own parents unless they're dead. Black lives matter but not enough for black parents to teach their kids right from wrong. Black lives matter but not enough for black fathers to stick around and teach their kids to take responsibility for their own actions. Black lives matter but not enough for black parents to teach their own kids to work hard to provide for their families without expecting the government to help finance their lives. Black lives matter but not enough for mothers to make sure their kids know the importance of an education. Cops shooting them, that's the real problem. When the roof is caving in, you gotta paint the walls. Just ignore the broken foundation.
>>
>>72070346
I don't support Israel, but why on earth would anybody support Palestine?
>>
File: tumblr_n4gxt7AUQl1r0hv8uo1_500.gif (996 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4gxt7AUQl1r0hv8uo1_500.gif
996 KB, 500x281
>>72068373
ah m8, imano was god tier
>>
>>72068623
FUCKING THANK YOU! EXACTLY MY THOUGHTS!
>>
>>72067053
>I was focusing on my classes that matter, I put it off until the last available event was a niggerfest.

Are you a STEMfag fulfilling a social science/humanities requirement to give the Arts adjuncts something to do?
>>
>>72072764
They'll never acknowledge it senpai
>>
>>72066863
Literal cucks.
>>
>>72072815
Yes. My teacher is a retarded nigger that said she'd start a riot if Trump came on campus. I'm pretty sure she was hired because of her skin color. She hasn't graded a paper that I turned in 2 MONTHS ago. If I ever email her with questions I'll take the time to write a properly structure email and she'll reply with something like "yeah". I fucking hate that class because I have to write shit I don't believe just so I can get a decent grade. She's by far the worst teacher I've ever had. I can't fucking wait until I don't have to see her ever again.
>>
>>72066541
Did anyone bring up ISIS?
>>
>>72072490
I thought hip hop esque anything was poison to you white devils though.
>>
>>72072490
god, the framerate was such ass on that show.
>>
>>72073586
No but the Muslims were bitching about having to go through extra security because they're from Pakistan. I really wanted to say, "Well geez isn't it offensive that your fellow Paki bros blow innocent civilians up all the time and helped hide a man who killed 3000 Americans? Wait no I'm sorry that you have to wait a little longer to board your plane, that's racist."
>>
>>72073551
Liberal arts teachers live in the same fantasy land in their heads that Californians do.
>>
>>72073682
everything nujabes made can be played at my funeral. jazz hip hop is the best combination of genres
Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.