[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DINDU NUFFIN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5
File: 1461620096931.jpg (24 KB, 599x338) Image search: [Google]
1461620096931.jpg
24 KB, 599x338
Would you racists kill a black child because he was playing cowboys and Indians with his friends?
>>
>>72061666
If his toy gun doesn't have an orange tip and he point it at me, yeah.
>>
>He was playing cowboys and indians

Das raycis.
>>
>>72061666
If by cowboys and indians with his friends you mean shooting at other black kids with different colour hats and bandanas, then yes
>>
>>72061666
>black child
>was 5'9" 160+lbs
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 625x626
What a fake looking gun

I could tell that was fake a mile away
>>
>>72061666
Yes, no,maybe. The only sane and safe option is to kill everyone all the time so no one can cause you if bigotry. I mean call me a murderer or a premature ejaculater. But do not call me a bigot sir.
>>
in a time where the media is always casting cops as evil corrupt pigs, and the masses constantly post and support "killing pigs" on facebook and the internet. Then SEEING dumb asses kill cops for BLM and other movements and SEE more and more violence against cops yes i would shoot any mother fucker kid or not that points a gun at me. im not dying to prove the narrative wrong. i have a god damn family.
someone post that story ofthe pregnant female cop that would always go to black neighborhood being friendly and such then gets killed. thats what being nice gets you today, a bullet. you hesitate and your enemies kill you. and today many people are hateful torwards cops. so yes if i saw a 12 yr old or kid what have you with something that looked very much like a gun i would not hesitate if he was in close proximity to me and was pointing it at me.
>>
>>72061741

Real question.

How hard would it be to put an orange tip on an actual firearm?
>>
File: shotguntoy.jpg (60 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
shotguntoy.jpg
60 KB, 500x376
>>72062190
>>
>>72062190
Not hard at all.
>>
>>72062327
Wow. That's like stuffing drugs in a teddy bear.
>>
>>72062190
its actually a felony, disguising your firearm as a "non-firearm" like this idiot >>72062327 turns your gun into an unregistered AOW and violates the National Firearms Act.

ive never seen it applied that way in a case, but the law can be interpreted that way, especially when the inverse action (painting a toy gun black) is a crime and crimes committed with that toy are considered crimes with weapons (knocking over a 7-11 with one is considered armed robbery just like with a real gun).
>>
>>72061666
I never understand why people can't listen to what a cop, that already has his hand on the gun, says to them.
>>
>>72062327
see, thats a good idea, but those massive waterguns are fucking banned here too

i hate everything
>>
>>72063678
>but those massive waterguns are fucking banned here too
are you joking
>>
>>72063678
What the fuck?
>>
>>72063678
>HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT-STYLE SUPER SOAKERS

just sink already Australia.
>>
>>72063678
can't make this shit up
>>
>>72063678
jezus you are just as bad as bongistan,knife and fork licence when?
>>
>>72061666

I think Blacks should be segregated from Whites, that way they can kill each other for playing cowboys and Indians.
>>
>>72063725
Anything that could possibly be seen as promoting violence is banned there

Even if it's kids having fun at the pool it's not allowed
>>
>>72063678

I'm sorry ausbro.

That exact model was a huge part of my childhood. Overpowered as fuck.
>>
>>72063678
No there not, I bought one for my cousin last christmas and a nerf rifle thingy.
>>
>>72063678
holy fucking shit mate.
and yet you're there shitposting on every brit thread by posting fucking butterknifes as heavy nuclear arsenal.
>>
File: martin luther king memorial.jpg (27 KB, 605x328) Image search: [Google]
martin luther king memorial.jpg
27 KB, 605x328
>>72061666
Niggers play Cops and robbers but there is no Cop side when they play
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
>>72063839
He can and he did
>>
>>72063907
Water guns still legal in UK
>>
>>72063725
Of course he is.
>>
>>72061666
looks real to me, its a nigger with a gun, if there wasn't such a massive mountain of cases of young black thugs in gangs with guns he wouldn't have been shot dead.
In the UK we have one rule for toy guns, at least 51% of the gun must be a bright colour, why do toy guns need to look like a real gun at all? if somebody walked into a store brandishing that gun and demanding money in the panic the store owner wouldn't be making any chances and would hand over the money or blast back (USA).
>>
>>72064128
I bought it for a second there

Fucking anglos, can't tell whether they're lying when they tell their asshole was confiscated for being a potential biological WMD
>>
>>72063678
http://www.police.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0016/131164/Info_on_obtaining_a_firearms_lic_FACT_Sheet_-_7_January_2014.pdf
>>
>>72061666
You know.. What makes me extremely mad about this entire case is that a white kid with a fucking god damn wiiu controller was shot and killed for answering his own god damn door and from what I understand that kid didn't get any news and no fucking 6 million dollar lawsuit settlement. That makes me fucking mad makes me so mad it just fucking numbs me to the point wear you just stop giving a shit about anyone's life.
>>
>>72061666
What the fuck kind of cowboy carries a 1911?
>>
>>72063557
A lot of corrupt police out there. Tons of bad experiences. Complete distrust.

Also, in situations like that, a lot of the time the police officers aren't properly trained for it. Their body language, their voice, they sound frantic and uncontrolled, which heightens fear and fight/flight response even further.

It's a messy situation. Almost all blacks are also raised to see police as their #1 enemy like they are the KKK, so that plays a huge part too.
>>
>>72064282

All we do I make sure firearms are not in the possession of children, criminals, mentally unstable people and idiots. If someone was to obtain a weapon illegally it is not an easy thing to do. and mostly we are talking low capacity shotguns and pistols. So criminals and retards have a hard time having more fire-power than the police.

However if I wanted to get a "Assault" rifle I could within 2 months and keep it in my house once the secured storage was built.

It is actually surprising to a lot of people here how many guns are around legally. Again we just make sure as best we can mentally stable law abiding citizens only have access to them.
>>
File: 1441314040410.jpg (644 KB, 917x4143) Image search: [Google]
1441314040410.jpg
644 KB, 917x4143
>>
>>72064273

I'm generally against yuropoor noguns laws but that color scheme makes a lot of sense for toys.

Only fear would be criminals doing the same, negating its purpose.
>>
>>72061666
Every American should.
>>
If my job was a police officer I would.kill lots of negros. Don't wanna rip.off.the taxpayer
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.