[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump's Wall to Demolish Hundreds of Historical Sites
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: trump_1443814782368.webm (955 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
trump_1443814782368.webm
955 KB, 720x404
http://www.forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2016/03/21/how-trumps-wall-would-trample-hundreds-of-archaeological-sites/#787c106544d4

And you guys said leftists are rewriting history; Trump wants to destroy REAL history. It's over, Trump is finished. /pol/ BTFO
>>
Haha, Leftists just dig their own graves don't they.

If they start digging where the wall will be, they'll find the skulls of the european hunters who travelled to america thousands of years ago, only to be slaughtered by the siberian """""""""native"""""""" americans
>>
>>72061057
>historical sites

Mexican historical sites are probs shit. Plus they arnt as valuble as european ones
>>
>>72061057
Doesn't that mean that millions of Mexicans should be arrested for trespassing on these fragile historical sites when they run across the border
>>
File: wildersfacepalm.jpg (151 KB, 1053x874) Image search: [Google]
wildersfacepalm.jpg
151 KB, 1053x874
>>72061057
>history is more important than existing
>we should respect history to the point that we become history
>>
>>72061451
Immigrants aren't a big threat. How many people die in a year from illegal immigrants? It's important for the US to excavate them first. Trump supporters need to know that their wall has consequences to the taxpayer and to human knowledge. .
>>
>>72061057
Holy fuck these people are reaching. Whenever something is going to be built archeologist are called to check the land to make sure nothing is there. If something historically important is there they'll change the route of the wall or just dig it up and continue. Hell, most Walmarts and shopping centers ignore those archeologist and build on indian burial grounds or some shit, but no one cares because it doesn't fucking matter.
>>
>>72061792
All that valuable human knowledge from ancient mexican """"historical"""""" sites, oh nooo.
>>
>>72061792
>Immigrants aren't a big threat.
You have to go back, Pablo.
>>
>>72061792
>How many people die in a year from illegal immigrants?
One is too many.
>>
without the wall there will be no future
>>
>>72061057
you know you can change the direction and the measure of the walls right retard?
>>
Build the wall around them. If the site is considered a part of America, build it into Mexico, if it belongs to Mexico, build the wall into America.
>>
>>72061057
We can go around the sites. It's not a big deal. It'll make the wall about 30x longer, but that's okay.

Mexico's paying for it.

Or else we withdraw all our military and financial aid and the government there collapses inside 48 hours, and they all get Gaddafi'd out on the street in front of their kids and everybody.

And they know that.

Trump is a very smart man, but he always goes out of his way to speak simply so that even a child can understand him. You get him behind closed doors though and he starts telling you about how the world really works and you realize he is right: governments are just like any other mafia and currency is the currency of the realm.

You appeal to people's base nature and at least you're appealing to something more constructive than MOLECH! MOLECH! Which is what you get with Hillary or any other establishment candidate.

Because we can all stop pretending here, this is an enlightened board, and people know about Bohemian Grove. So does Trump. And that's why he's the only serious candidate in my view.

I just want all the shills to go investigate where their bosses go and what they do for leisure. Just go look up what your bosses are doing while you get paid per post.

I don't believe that you don't care.
>>
>>72061057
archive this shit
im not turning off adblock.

Forbes is clickbait nowadays
>>
>>72061057
there's already half a wall there, what fucking historical sites are they talking about.
>>
>>72062603
Well you have a point anon. The reason I posted the article was to play devil's advocate to find a refutation. There's this friend of mine who forwarded the article to me and he's supposedly very smart. Honestly I didn't have a proper one at the time which is why that article was posted here. 4chan is very good at debunking points.
>>
>>72061057

Don't worry, we will put a plaque on the wall at each site.
>>
File: 1458920332639.gif (4 MB, 200x360) Image search: [Google]
1458920332639.gif
4 MB, 200x360
>>72061057
Forbes can suck my dick with their adblock bullshit
cunts
>>
File: drumpf_loves_republitards.jpg (233 KB, 1317x494) Image search: [Google]
drumpf_loves_republitards.jpg
233 KB, 1317x494
>>72061057
there will be no drumpf wall nor will there be a drump dictator

why do you lifeless pismires keep on keeping on about this certifiable dullard?

>rhetorical question
>>
>>72061057
>Telling me to turn off my adblocker or fuck off

Fuck off it is then. I don't know what historical sites they're talking about. I live in a state that borders Mexico and to my knowledge there's nothing but shitty farmland & deserts down there.
>>
>>72061057
* * * * * WARNING: THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. THE OP IS A FAGGOT SHILL AND HAS ONLY MADE 1 POST. DO NOT RESPOND. SIMPLY IGNORE THE FAGGOT SHILL AND LET THIS SLIDE THREAD DIE. * * * * *

* * * * * WARNING: THIS IS A SLIDE THREAD. THE OP IS A FAGGOT SHILL AND HAS ONLY MADE 1 POST. DO NOT RESPOND. SIMPLY IGNORE THE FAGGOT SHILL AND LET THIS SLIDE THREAD DIE. * * * * *

>>
>>72061057
no one gives 2 shits about indians they are just mexicans north of the border you give indians their own country and you get mexico
>>
>>72061057
fuck you OP

http://web.archive.org/web/20160322103011/http://www.forbes.com/sites/kristinakillgrove/2016/03/21/how-trumps-wall-would-trample-hundreds-of-archaeological-sites/#4fedf2f84965
>>
>implying walls have to be straight and can't go around things
Poopies ^_^
>>
>>72063381

>thinking that is a real quote
>>
>>72063413
Kindly point the threads of importance please.
>>
>can't enter site unless adblock is turned off

Into the trash you go
>>
>>72063381
your country is a glorified wildlife preserve
>>
>>72063413

>every thread i'm not interested in is a concerted shitposting effort by Soros goons
>>
>>72061057

Rather have a future than lose a couple of pieces of the past.
>>
>>72061792
Mexico is paying for the wall
>>
Collateral damage, it's for a good cause. The wall is happening. Deal with it.
>>
>>72061057
>Depending on the location in the U.S., archaeological site density varies, of course. So as an average, we could use a figure from a survey of prehistoric upland Indiana of one archaeological site per 32 acres (0.05 square miles). And as an average site size, perhaps 16ft in diameter. Conservatively, then, these figures mean that Trump’s proposed border wall would destroy at least 126 prehistoric archaeological sites .
Because Indians would live in a wooded region around the great lakes in the same density they would live in a fucking desert. Brilliant math.

SAGE THIS SHIT
>>
File: CfxIecSUMAAeTWX.jpg (53 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
CfxIecSUMAAeTWX.jpg
53 KB, 600x598
>>
>>72063900
AND MEXICO IS GOING TO PAY FOR IT
>>
>>72063220
works with ublock orgin due to more advanced blocking technology
>>
>>72063108
As someone who was born and raised in the desert southwest and has personally visited thousands of such Historical sites, I agree that they are Historically significant and worth preserving. But they're also really small and really few and far between, and most of the sites that are supposedly "in the way" are probably really not because you can find someone to claim any piece of land is sacred to some tribe, the only trick is finding two people that agree on the same piece of land.

And like I said, going around these sites is a matter of engineering. The wall doesn't have to follow the border. That land isn't fit for anything but scorpions anyway, Mexico can have a few square miles back.

Maybe they can start charging money to see those famous, important, Historically significant sites.
>>
>>72064058
Stolen!
>>
>>72061057
Forbes used to be based WASP journal just 10 years ago. What has my country gone.
>>
>>72065553
forbes is owned by trumps dad
>>
mexico double BTFO
>>
File: Easy-as_Juan-2-3!.jpg (236 KB, 625x480) Image search: [Google]
Easy-as_Juan-2-3!.jpg
236 KB, 625x480
>>72061414

>aaaayyynnn theeeeis heeere eeeees the "Rock of Saint Pedro Jiminez-Velazques-Frijolles-Abscondo Absurdito," who, when valiently fighting with the forces of Poncho Villa, sat down upon one Tuesday to eat a burrito... before being shot in the head by a filthy gringo Texas Ranger.... BUT!!! His sacrifice was not in vain! Since the gunshot which killed him allowed all the 60 compadres around him to see the two Texas GRINGO rangers and flee to safety!! He was truly a Santo GRANDE!! [sips tequillia]

OH NOES!!! The WALL will STEAL SUCH GREAT HERITAGE SITES FROM OUR WORLD!!!!!

NOW, WE BUILD IT 10 FEET ***WIDER***!!!

>Captcha = "Select All Waffles" ... a fucking waffle shaped like TEXAS!!! Google-Bot san... you're scaring me!
>>
>>72061057
Mexico built a Walmart next to the pyramid of the sun.
>>
>>72063381

You already posted this shit in another thread

You're getting lazy, if you don't watch it the canucks will take the title of king shitposters
>>
>>72061792
We should excavate them, then bury the immigrants when we fill the sites back in
>>
>>72066757
Not in our lifetimes, they confused shitposting with shit posting
>>
What's the likelihood of the wall actually being built? I'm a huge Trumper, but I've always been skeptical about the wall, I mean Obongo couldn't do shit, let alone build a huge wall. It would be the biggest construction project in US history.
>>
>Deserts that no one gave a shit about are now "Important historical sites"
My sides.
>>
File: laughingstormtroopers.jpg (36 KB, 625x367) Image search: [Google]
laughingstormtroopers.jpg
36 KB, 625x367
>>72066983
Nice semantic change, leaf.
>>
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-mexico-idUSKCN0XM1RF

>At first, Mexico's government did its best to ignore Donald Trump. Then it likened him to Adolf Hitler. Now it has appointed a new ambassador to come up with a better plan.

>Denial (X)
>Anger (X)
>Bargaining (O)
>Depression
>Acceptance

Psychology is a real science, jesus.
>>
File: 1459433241402.jpg (66 KB, 335x459) Image search: [Google]
1459433241402.jpg
66 KB, 335x459
>>72061057
>Removing and defacing Confederate statues and monuments under this guise of racism is totally fine.
>Meanwhile people write articles like this and decry building a wall
God, these fucks are hypocritical.
>>
File: bernie sanders pt barnum.jpg (284 KB, 1276x640) Image search: [Google]
bernie sanders pt barnum.jpg
284 KB, 1276x640
>>72063381
>>
>>72067520
"There are no unacceptable tactics, only unacceptable targets."

You can destroy and deface history however much you want, as long as the narrative of the regressive left comes out on top. If doing so harms the narrative though, then it must be decried as a crime against humanity.
>>
>>72063381
>>72063381
'Australian Intellectuals'
lol
>>
Reddit blown the fuck out for like the millionth time. When will you cucks ever learn?
>>
>>72061057
>Implying walls can't be built to avoid things.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.