[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will anything happen to black people if Trump wins? Why do coons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 604x756) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 604x756
Will anything happen to black people if Trump wins?
Why do coons hate him so much?
>>
File: trumpblacktwitter.png (40 KB, 500x565) Image search: [Google]
trumpblacktwitter.png
40 KB, 500x565
>>72059227
the libs have pushed the trump is a white supremacist racist pocketfilling privilidged cis male meme for a really long time now and most blacks take that for a fact now. nothing will happen to blacks that they havent brought over themselves.
>>
Cause they feel victimized over anything that doesnt help them. I never heard trump say kne bad thing about them yet they avoid him like the plague. That or they feel if trump is elected whites wont deal with their bullshit anymore
>>
>>72059637

> that or they feel if trump is elected whites wont deal with their bullshit anymore

Winner winner chicken dinner
>>
>>72059227
>Mexicans get deported
>suddenly a massive gap in the blue collar industry (traditionally the backbone of black employment, not filled by illegals)
>black employment rises
>crime falls
>race relations improve
>America is great again
>>
File: fucking a.jpg (43 KB, 733x489) Image search: [Google]
fucking a.jpg
43 KB, 733x489
>>72059227
if you can deport mexicans for being shit....

just imagine what you can do to niggers
>>
File: black conservative.png (168 KB, 780x800) Image search: [Google]
black conservative.png
168 KB, 780x800
Intelligent black people like Ben Carson and Herbert Cain are on Trump's side. Sadly the vast majority of liberal media indoctrinated blacks think he's a racist.
>>
Black people aren't naive idiots like other races. They are very familiar with the evils of the white race and know that today they are selling hate against Mexicans and Muslims. Tomorrow it will be someone else. Whites hate blacks because they're the only one to call them on their bullshit while everyone else seem to want to fit in when eventually it will be their turn.

Doesn't help that the average trump supporter is a /pol/ style white supremacist. Who wants to share the same side as their enemy?
>>
>>72059227
Once Trump is alone in the general he's going to amass the black vote.

He's swag as fuck with a big ass dick -- he hasn't even tried to advertise to the negros yet, just wait.
>>
Trump hasn't promised them any free shit or programs. Many blacks are trying to milk the government for as much welfare as white guilt can get them. The middle class blacks are only anti-Trump because they dont want to be called Uncle Tom.
>>
File: 1460487597701.png (67 KB, 1456x1108) Image search: [Google]
1460487597701.png
67 KB, 1456x1108
>>72060788
>Black people aren't naive idiots
>>
>>72059710
Fried chicken dinner?
>>
>>72059227
These baboons hate everything their jew masters tell them to hate, jews love niggers cause they are very easly to control, thats why they want them to go to every hemisphere in the world but not in israel
>>
>>72060942
lol. Black people aren't voting for trump. gtfo. If its not Trump himself that drive black supporters away, it will be all the alt-right retards online who are essentially /pol/ and stormfront posters who will.

Black people have already seen this rodeo.
>>
>>72060942
how big do you think it really is ?
>>
>>72059710
This, right here. Blacks know they get over on white people now. I told this disgusting butch nigger lesbian who looks like she got spit right out of orange is the new black that I was voting for Trump.

>na mann aint gonna be havin none of this mann he a racist he a racist, dat must mean you a racist

Well, actually. I am a racist, but I am not open about it and respect everyone until I find a thing to get mad about.
>>
>>72059227
they don't have reason to hate trump unless they're racist and hate him for being white, only illegal mexican migrants will have to go back, and muslims will have to deal with more controls.
>>
he's not a democrat. Every other reason they won't vote trump is irrelevant. He's not a democrat and that's all that matters to the vast majority of black voters.
>>
>>72060788
>>72060788
>Black people aren't naive idiots like other races

>muh Jordans
>muh stackin paper
>muh whitey holdin us down cuz da media say so
>muh scattering like chickens when someone does a magic trick

>not naive

Tippest toppest wew lad
>>
>>72059227
They've been told to do so. When in fact he's the type of guy they actually like. He shows off, they like people who show off. He's manly and alpha enough, which is something that will get you some respek in the black community etc

I could go on and on about the things they'd actually like about him. But unfortunately you can't beat MSM when it comes to spreading lies.
>>
>>72061104
My friend, I've had plenty of experience with white guys trying to do the good old divide and conquer and have plenty of black associates who have seen the same thing.

One thing white guys loooooove to do is come up to other races and rag on other races like they're not doing the same to them behind their back. I've had so many white people come up to me and complain about those Mexicans or make comments about chinks I've lost count. Its always followed with a wink and nudge like I'm their buddy as if I'm not realizing they do the same thing in regards to blacks when I'm not around.

The difference is that, other races don't have the long term experience of dealing with whites like blacks have. They don't have the experience of having grandparents who have seen the worse of their fuckery. Many are descendants of recent immigrants or recent immigrants themselves and are not familiar with the two face nature of most white people. They eat that stuff up and feel like they are a part of the club. Not realizing once its socially and politically convenient to do so, they will be the next supposed plague for the white race.
>>
>>72059750
Woah how has that not been the headline in every news channel!!!!!
>>
>>72061600
white people do this

we are nazis when its only whites
>>
>>72059227
They think he will take the gibmedats but in reality he probably wouldn't. I think come general election, his image will change among blacks. He won't win the black vote, but he'll sway enough of them to win.
>>
File: trump jobs.jpg (54 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
trump jobs.jpg
54 KB, 960x540
>>72059227
JOBS

Think about it.
>>
>>72061600
>>The difference is that, other races don't have the long term experience of dealing with whites like blacks have.

Kind of like how other races don't have the long term experience of dealing with blacks that whites have.
>>
>>72059227
Blacks have been getting riled up by Soros so there is a reckoning coming. Possibly this is Obama's legacy.
>>
File: 1460519015341.jpg (36 KB, 416x418) Image search: [Google]
1460519015341.jpg
36 KB, 416x418
>>72061600
Those god damn white people, surely black people are desperately trying to get away from majority white countries.
>>
>>72060788
>Doesn't help that the average trump supporter is a /pol/ style white supremacist. Who wants to share the same side as their enemy?

because with globalization, it has come a time where our internal differences in america will be forced to combine or fall to globalization.

Trump is clearly not looking for white on black hate. Trump is not going to hurt jewish or black americans positions, but it's not gonna feed into bullshit minorities politics anymore.

it's a great answer to what us as americans need right now
>>
>>72061869
>expecting that if we did a historical tally, that whites would come out more pious in how they treated blacks compared to how blacks treated whites.

Wew you must be kidding. You have 400+ years (not just slavery as I know you guys just simply love to focus on that) under your belt that we need to catch up with.
>>
>>72061972
The reckoning will be them running through the streets with purple drank in their cups, blunts in hand and Hi-Point pistols held sideways.

I'll be tactically positioned on my property in a suit that prevents me from being easily seen. With multiple rifles and handguns and tons of ammunition. So far, 1 suppressor, although it works quite well for the rifle I have intended for it.

Many optics and weapon lights that are obscenely bright.

Who do you really think is going to win? Besides, blacks are afraid of nature anyways - highly unlikely that they'd maruade in darkness.
>>
>>72061819

YOU SAYAN WE GON HAFTA WORK!?
>>
>>72061646
Because the catch is that blacks have to work.
>>
>>72062039
This country is as much if not more, belongs to blacks than some groups of whites who only can trace their descendants maybe back to the early 1900s.

Instead of getting away from white people,we decided to fight them in our homeland :^). We fight for our rights and make it uncomfortable for whites to mistreat us. We don't bend over and take it in the ass and ask for another like a lot of other races do.
>>
>>72059227
only black dude I really come into contact with is full trump
>>
>>72061819
Everyone will die because blacks are horrible at everything except crime and sports, and putting them in charge of making food, healthcare, vehicle maintenance, on-time deliveries, et al will result in a nationwide infrastructural collapse?
>>
>>72061145
Not anymore Tyron
>>
>>72062343
you're literally retarded
>>
>>72059750
Do you actually believ trump will increase the amount of mexicans being deported? Cute. I remember when i was 12
>>
>>72062343
>our homeland
Africa is thatta way, boy

>We don't bend over and take it in the ass
Not to the right you don't, the democrats, well, heh, that's a different story
>>
>>72062379
>putting them in charge
>>
>>72062343
You don't bend over to whites, you slump over to whites after our heroic police gun you subhuman animals down. Either the police, or heroic neighborhood watchmen like George Zimmerman.
>>
>>72059637

The only thing he said about blacks was retweeting that dodgy infographic about black crime statistics. However I still argue with my girlfriend who's sure he said that "all blacks are lazy" at some point.
>>
File: 1458342525911.jpg (93 KB, 620x670) Image search: [Google]
1458342525911.jpg
93 KB, 620x670
>>72062343
>We want Zimbabwe 2: Electric Boogaloo
Okay Mugabe
>>
File: 0zh1fjdc.png (617 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
0zh1fjdc.png
617 KB, 768x1024
>>72059227
dem fuckin lips....
>>
>>72062436
nice ad hominem you got there. Go commit suicide faggot.
>>
>>72062166
>muh oppression

I'm not kidding, really. Whites have helped niggers throughout the ages and niggers STILL fuck it up -- yet, imbeciles still want to keep giving them the benefit of the doubt.

400+ years of blacks fucking it up. I expect 400 more.
>>
>>72059227
>Will anything happen to black people if Trump wins?

They will get jobs.

>Why do coons hate him so much?

See above.
>>
>>72062491
Padraig why are you denying the Holocaust?
>>
>>72060788

>tfw this quote applies more than anything now to the Muslims coming than it does about Trump
>>
>>72062601
>Whites helping blacks
kek. Let me guess. You're going to talk about "freeing them from slavery". This is like a rapist breaking into your house and raping you for a long time. Then when he lets you go, he says "you can thank me for not raping you anymore"

Apply the same logic to the civil rights movement.
>>
File: trump_blacksupporter.jpg (352 KB, 2646x768) Image search: [Google]
trump_blacksupporter.jpg
352 KB, 2646x768
>>72061166
>>
>>72062752
you were never a slave. neither were your parent or grandparents.
>>
>>72061646
https://www.law.umaryland.edu/marshall/usccr/documents/cr12im2010.pdf

Spread this whenever some shithead liberal is talking about open borders.
>>
>>72060788

But that image isn't correct.

>first they came for the communists
>then they came for the unionists
>then they came for the jews
>then everybody lived happily ever after
>>
>>72062604
10/10
>>
Trump wants to send illegals home. This will open up the job market for low skill workers. Black unemployment in some groups is as high as 50%. This is how they justify all the government programs they get money from. When there are millions of low skilled jobs looking for workers, the public won't feel sorry for those unwilling to get a job. Welfare, food stamps, free telephones and internet will dry up. Blacks like getting free stuff for sitting around all days. Pushing out illegals will take away the only justification blacks have for being lazy pieces of shit.
>>
>>72062829
Yeah but we're playing the collective blame game here. Also I have grandparents that weren't slaves but subjected to the white racism and discrimination implemented through law and violence up until the 60s and a bit past that.

Now if you want to seriously discuss that maybe assigning collective blame as is assign collective trauma is illogical, I'm happy to have that discussion. Otherwise, I'm just going to swim in the reactionary mud with you guys.

I doubt you guys want to have that conversation since it sort of goes counter to the nigger hating though.
>>
>>72059227
Maybe they'll get jobs.
>>
>>72062166
>implying slavery wasnt the greatest thing to happen to your race
Do you have any idea how many less blacks there would be in the US without that oppression?
>>
There used to be a bunch of rap songs in the 90s glorifying Trump. And black musicians like Prince made songs namedropping him. He was even on Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. But none of that matters anymore because the media and liberals have already tarred him as an evil racist Hitler, which is something they do to any candidate that runs opposed to them
>>
>>72063256
>implying that living a failed multicultural state with a plethora of racial issues and tensions is ideal.
>implying that if blacks mainly stayed in Africa and there was never an entire history of colonialism and bad blood between Africans and Westerners that there wouldn't be the racial animosities that exist now.

It would of been best for both sides if blacks weren't shipped here en masse. In fact I would wager that it would be much more like how asians and other groups see the west and whites now. They may look to the west with admiration instead of disdain and resentment. Maybe instead of having a culture of dysfunction in the black community in the United States, you would have maybe people who want to better their countries migrating and contributing positively like a lot of Nigerian immigrants do now.

Ah....what could of been.
>>
File: 1458440948874.jpg (56 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
1458440948874.jpg
56 KB, 600x300
What will happen when Hispanics become the majority?

I don't think they care about blacks.
>>
Blacks fear a strong white man who refuses to be cucked. Trump will restore the natural order to society.
>>
>>72063802
>that there WOULD be the racial animosities that exist now.

Is how that should read.
>>
>>72059227
Jesus Christ, look at the blubber lips on that fuckin' speakchucker.
>>
>>72063819
They won't become the majority. If that were in the cards Trump wouldn't be bulldozing everyone.
>>
File: sddefault-640x385.jpg (37 KB, 640x385) Image search: [Google]
sddefault-640x385.jpg
37 KB, 640x385
>>72059227
Based blacks love Trump.

They understand welfare is a zero sum game. He build the wall, no new players to split the pot with.
>>
>>72062343
You must realize the left is just using you the same way it's always been but for political purposes, right? They're still bending you over and having their way, it has not changed. Believe it.

Maybe one day people will learn how to think for themselves and make a way for themselves. It will never be easy, but hey welcome to planet Earth. It doesn't give a fuck about fair. But nothing is going to change for you people until you do that, you can be certain.
>>
File: 1461444088264.jpg (37 KB, 600x362) Image search: [Google]
1461444088264.jpg
37 KB, 600x362
>>72064095
Look at the population.
>>
>>72060788
> translation: niggers can't into civilized society like most other races and believe whatever kike media tells them
There is not a single civilization in the history of the world, white or otherwise, that has viewed niggers in a positive light. Everyone else isn't the problem, Jamal.
>>
>>72062166
> at a time where literally the entire world used slaves, America had slaves
> this is white people's fault
> implying the slaves weren't bought from African coastal tribes, who had enslaved prisoners of tribal wars
> implying there is any part of Africa with anything close to modern civilization that didn't have its infrastructure built by white colonists
> implying American and French niggers aren't the best off in the world
>>
>>72062491
> cutting off tacos sending money to Mexico
> enforcing existing laws
> not increasing deportation and decreasing the incentives for illegal immigration
>>
File: 1461223942838.jpg (283 KB, 960x1286) Image search: [Google]
1461223942838.jpg
283 KB, 960x1286
>>72062166
>slavery was bad meme

We put you to some actual use. You weren't doing anything worthwhile anyway. Thanks for clothing the world.
>>
>>72059227
>Why do coons hate him so much?
Because they're fucking idiots. Look who they vote for.
>>
>>72064381
> current trends will continue forever
You're like those retards in the 1800s who thought the Earth would be an ever expanding ball of flesh by now because of the populations explosion after the industrial revolution.
>>
>>72059227
NIGGERS are afraid of trump because hes going to create an environment where black men succeed more so than NIGGERS do.

The problem is that good black people barely do better than niggers financially because of the drugs that they sell and the kike jobs black people have to take.

With more high paying manufacturing jobs, black people will be able to do much better than the NIGGERS on the street selling weed and stealing random shit.
>>
File: brize_of_freedom_handguns.png (442 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
brize_of_freedom_handguns.png
442 KB, 1200x800
>>72064693

every single line is a lie.
>>
>>72064985
>The slavery wasn't bad meme
>implying that human beings like to have their one life on earth dictated by another person. Especially when they treat you like property.

Come on, anon, you don't really believe this do you. You just say this stuff to be edgy and get a rise out of people.
>>
>>72065295
It's either dictated by someone else and useful or eat porcupines in a desert. Not exactly a huge detrement.
>>
File: images.jpg (3 KB, 107x127) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
3 KB, 107x127
>>72065386
Yeah, I'm sure Fredrick Douglass, an actual slave, felt this way. I'm sure he wasn't an abolitionist or anything
>>
>>72059750
>black employment rises
Kek
>>
>>72065541
Sorry, I haven't seen Barbershop.
>>
>>72065295
lmao, and look at you now. you blame white people for all your problems when we weren't the leftists using the story of your struggle to push their agenda and goals rather then remedying your situation.

the 14th amendment, intended to be remedying black mens rights, is now used as a platform to push foreign anti-traditionalist agendas.
>>
File: 1461474445273.jpg (15 KB, 234x230) Image search: [Google]
1461474445273.jpg
15 KB, 234x230
>>72063027
I have serious doubts you're a nigger.
You use of the English language is way too polished for you to be a coon.
But let's have that discussion.
>>
>>72065257
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantic_slave_trade
"The vast majority of those who were enslaved and transported to the New World, mainly on the triangular trade route and its Middle Passage, were West Africans from the central and western parts of the continent who had been sold by other western Africans to western European slave traders, with a small minority being captured directly by the slave traders in coastal raids, and brought to the Americas."

Read a book, nigger.
>>
>>72065667
To be fair we fucked on black wall street, basically tripping a toddler.
>>
>>72059227
The ones looking for jobs will get jobs, and they will escape the hell that they came from.
>>
>>72061600
asspained darkie detected
>>
>>72062343
>We don't bend over and take it in the ass and ask for another like a lot of other races do.
Um, no.
>>
>>72061600
>white people are the only people who are tribalist

Don't talk to asians or jews. Basically any remotely intelligent race behaves like this, even mexicans.
>>
>>72065699
I'll be honest, there is nothing to really discuss. It seems that most white people would agree that blaming all white people for the actions of some white people they have no direct connection with or no longer exist is illogical. Also, if a white man in say New York does something to a black man, its illogical to blame another white man in California. Funny enough, despite having fun arguing with your guys, I believe this to be true. I don't blame all whites for what happened in the past or for some white guy screaming nigger at me out the window of a passing car. I'm human and have some emotional resentment sometimes and may make generalization in the heat of the moment. But the logical side of me maintains objectivity in my day to day interactions with whites.

Flip all the race terms in my above writing to be the opposite race and I'm sure there are whites on this board who believe the same as I do. However, there are also a lot of people on this board who while they may be correct in racial statistical differences in crime, poverty, and education will use that information to assign collective guilt and blame on blacks as a whole. They even go further in advocating a sort of deterministic discrimination based on these statistics. I wouldn't say every man is born equal but every man deserves an equal opportunity to live freely and also an equal opportunity to fail regardless of statistical trends which means equal access to opportunities and let it take care of itself.

Also, I'm black. We don't all speak Ebonics.
>>
>>72062343
> We don't bend over and take it in the ass and ask for another like a lot of other races do.
> votes for Clinton in droves after Bill's NAFTA destroyed black employment opportunities
>>
>>72066375
m8 u r def voting for trump on the off-chance his truly not mr kkk himself

listen to based black men if you consider yourself to be truly american
>>
File: 1456295324516.png (789 KB, 956x736) Image search: [Google]
1456295324516.png
789 KB, 956x736
My last name is Coons and I love trump.
>>
>>72066494
Blacks
Wanting to work

They just want sum gibs me dats
>>
>>72061600
Is this a blacks manifesto for voting for Hillary? Also i just want to point out that its really hard to talk with blacks about anything but what you are describing. The blacks i have been around only listen to one type of music, do three to five specific activities and talk shit. Talking shit is the only thing we have in common man.
>>
>>72066375
My only issue with what you're saying is the last sentence of the second paragraph. By definition, individuality and equality are mutually exclusive. This may be where the 'deterministic discrimination' is coming from.

On some level, most people know what I said is true, however they accept the little white lie of equality because they believe it's for the greater good. I, and most of /pol/, don't accept the lie. Most of us believe it's a detriment to society, i.e. political correctness.

You on the other hand, seem to believe that lie wholeheartedly and would love to force equality where it can never exist. If I were to generalize, I would say the due to lower intelligence overall, most blacks believe the same way you do. It goes to prove your inferiority to whites intellectually, hence the reason I am call you a knuckle-dragging pavement ape.
>>
>>72061819
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gI9MCvK2MGs
>I want a job, I want to work for my own money, I want a house, I want to pay for stuff with my own money that I made, I don't want handouts, I want freedom, I want actual freedom
The person who feels nothing from that is not a true red-blooded American.
>>
>>72059750
>niggers
>working
good joke
>>
>>72059227

>Trump supports aren't racist!
>trump supporter makes post with racist terminology.

You people are so stupid.
>>
File: 1451692865945.jpg (26 KB, 615x365) Image search: [Google]
1451692865945.jpg
26 KB, 615x365
>>72059227
Better for blacks since mexicans are the number 1 competitor for their jobs
>>
>>72068429
The person who doesn't feel anything from that isn't even human
>>
>>72059227

because Trump has already singled out minority groups and discriminated against them so they feel it's only a matter of time before it gets to them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=poqoClsEhR4
>>
>>72068916
>since mexicans are the number 1 competitor for their jobs
Crime and receiving welfare?
>>
>>72062343
>we don't bend over and take it in the ass

Correct, you more often tend to take it center-mass.
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.