[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Trump is a racist!" "PFFFT SHOW ME WHAT HE S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: trumppoop.jpg (212 KB, 950x534) Image search: [Google]
trumppoop.jpg
212 KB, 950x534
"Trump is a racist!"
"PFFFT SHOW ME WHAT HE SAID OR DID THAT IS RACIST"

Um.. Here you go.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/15/doj-trump-s-early-businesses-blocked-blacks.html

>In the 70's he along with his father instructed landlords to deny potential rents of colored. They would do this a number of ways. This included instructing the landlord to attach a blank piece of paper to the application with a big letter C on it, presumably for "colored" so they can be denied or to give black applicants fake applications
>The way he was caught was through the a equal housing group sending "testers" where on the same day they would send white and black applicants to see if there was a difference in responses. Black applicants were informed no units were available while on the same day, several instances where white applicants were informed there were several empty units.

>In one case of testing, a black husband and white wife team did some testing. The black husband was interested in a two bedroom and was told there was nothing available. The white wife on the same day inquired about 2 bedrooms and was informed 2 units were available
>The final kicker was that when ask in the press about this, Trump claimed that they were trying to force him to take in welfare recipients, while several landlords corroborated each other in stating that the rule from the Trumps was to deny specific races of applicants, even if they had the money for the apartment and welfare was never an item of discussion during the process
>An indian man was also almost denied housing until the donald found out he had ties to the UN and they approved his application
>>
>1970

Gee, wonder why most people were racist back then.
>>
>>72056711
>Renting to Blacks is so stupid it has to be mandated by law
Think about that, Shill
>>
>thedailybeast
I wonder if any of this is true.
>>
If trump wasn't a racist he wouldn't be as popular as he is now.
>>
>in the 70s his father's employees were allegedly racist.

Okay, got it, you have nothing.
>>
>>72056711
Eh, even if this has any truth to it, most hookers today (including the fat black $40 hoes) advertise "absolutely no black men", for obvious reasons. Same principle here, it was a prudent business move.
>>
Operating a profitable business is not racism. Try again.
>>
>the daily beast

Hillary is paying you too much to post bullshit
>>
Epic. Drumpf is finished when this gets out. americucks hate the idea of banning blacks from their neighborhoods, they won't stand for this.
>>
>>72057494
The only people who won't mind are white males and their angry white banshee wifes. Every other group, including half of the white population will see this as racist. Sorry ausbro. You would know this if you lived in the states.
You're letting the echo chamber of /pol/ blind you.
>>
america is a meme country
and trump is meme candidate
>>
>>72057663
good meme though
>>
>>72056711
>In the 70's

Some bullshit 40 years ago. Why would I care?
>>
>>72056711
>In 70's
Gee anon...

Segregation still exists in Poland and it has nothing to do with skin color.
>>
>>72056711
Blacks drive dow the value of property. Thus, making less profits. It's why the Jews have been buying out blacks in and around new York. It's not a surprise. Everyone knows once the blacks move in, the whites move out. It's the way it works irl.
>>
>>72056711
So? Owner decides who gets rent, reasons literally don't matter.
>>
>>72056711
In the 70s
He did what literally everybody in real estate does
>>
>>72056711

Editor: We have to try to get at Trump. Any dirt?
Cub reporter: Nothing, sir... but we could always concoct some "allegations" from, say, 40 years ago... he's in real estate, right? How about we say that he... and his father...

>In the 70's he along with his father instructed landlords to deny potential rents of colored. They would do this a number of ways. This included instructing the landlord to attach a blank piece of paper to the application with a big letter C on it, presumably for "colored" so they can be denied or to give black applicants fake applications
>The way he was caught was through the a equal housing group sending "testers" where on the same day they would send white and black applicants to see if there was a difference in responses. Black applicants were informed no units were available while on the same day, several instances where white applicants were informed there were several empty units.

>In one case of testing, a black husband and white wife team did some testing. The black husband was interested in a two bedroom and was told there was nothing available. The white wife on the same day inquired about 2 bedrooms and was informed 2 units were available
>The final kicker was that when ask in the press about this, Trump claimed that they were trying to force him to take in welfare recipients, while several landlords corroborated each other in stating that the rule from the Trumps was to deny specific races of applicants, even if they had the money for the apartment and welfare was never an item of discussion during the process
>An indian man was also almost denied housing until the donald found out he had ties to the UN and they approved his application
>>
>>72056711
These allegations went to court and nothing came of it.
>>
I'm curious... Do the "C" papers still exist? show those to me and you'll have my attention
>>
>>72056711
Haha the fucking 70s? Fuck off with that bullshit.
>>
>>72057494
Agreed kiwi bro, there's nothing we want more than for our children to experience the rich diversity of public schools filled with black and Hispanic kids. He might as well give up now.
>>
File: MeeseeksHQ.png (409 KB, 488x1028) Image search: [Google]
MeeseeksHQ.png
409 KB, 488x1028
>>72056711
OOOOOH HEEEE'S TRYIN'!
>>
>>72056711
Good.fuck niggers.
>>
>1970s
>>
Pfft no one wanted to rent to blacks back then. It wasnt that Trump was racist, its just a smart business practice.
>>
Google "Mar-a-Lago Club"
>>
>>72056711
So people can't change? It was 40 some years ago get over it.
>>
>>72056711
everyone knows he's racist cunt, that's why they vote or him
>>
>>72058815
>a black husband and white wife
God media really?
>>
File: backtoreddit2.jpg (153 KB, 794x810) Image search: [Google]
backtoreddit2.jpg
153 KB, 794x810
>>72056711
>trump trying to keep white communities white
>trying to maintain the value of his properties by not turning it into a ghetto

HEY POL LOOK HOW BAD TRUMP IS
>>
>>72056711
>Deny potential rents of colored
Owning property means you have every right to deny someone its use. Also blacks cause too much trouble, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to live near them.
>>
>>72056711
>70's
big surprise there.
>>
He's not racist enough
>>
>>72056905
Isn't that basically when New York started going to shit? Like the crack epidemic or whatever? I wouldn't allow niggers into my business if I lived in New York back then, hell I wouldn't allow them in now if I could. This makes me like trump even more
>>
>>72056711
Hillary Clinton was a racist in the 1990s.

>we have to bring these animals to heel

So what's your point?

Trump still comes out ahead in this 'expose' of yours. Thanks for helping Trump by making this point for him.
>>
HOLY SHIT

DRUMPF ABSOLUTELY BTFO

IT'S ALL OVER
>>
>>72056711
>This included instructing the landlord to attach a blank piece of paper to the application with a big letter C on it, presumably for "colored"
>presumably

nice confirmation bias.

0/10 effort you dumb shit faggot. fuck off back to your safe space over at tumblr.

trump is not racist and is going to be the next president. period. enjoy the cognitive dissonance, retard.
>>
>>72056711
renting to niggers lol
>>
>>72056711
>>
File: 1461535757657.jpg (18 KB, 486x213) Image search: [Google]
1461535757657.jpg
18 KB, 486x213
>1970
try harder cucks
>>
File: image.png (166 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
166 KB, 750x1334
>>72059667
What a pro
>>
>Int the 70s

Stopped reading. I was under the impression that his campaign was racist.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.