[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why does the left have such a huge boner for Islam when it goes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 21
File: Russian.jpg (17 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
Russian.jpg
17 KB, 466x349
Why does the left have such a huge boner for Islam when it goes against everything they believe?
>>
File: poster.jpg (37 KB, 430x336) Image search: [Google]
poster.jpg
37 KB, 430x336
Why is a portuguese jew shitposting?
>>
File: 1459514761958.png (97 KB, 468x371) Image search: [Google]
1459514761958.png
97 KB, 468x371
jews
>>
SJW anally raped by Muslim, feels sorry he's deported.
>>
>>72052577
The right doesn't like them so the left chooses to like them just to spite the right.
>>
>>72052577
Because the media has framed them as the opressed underdog. Leftists, by definition, will side with the opressed.

I guarentee you if there was a black NeoNazi movement theyd vouch and shill hard for them.
>>
>>72052577

Because they're dumb enough to get their sense of identity from opposing conservatives.

> Conservatives hate Muslims? We'd better suck their dicks!
>>
File: lesson.jpg (61 KB, 590x437) Image search: [Google]
lesson.jpg
61 KB, 590x437
>>72052577

See:
>>72052673
>>
Because the Left are the TRUE racists. They are the ones that put everything into boxes and when they hear the word "Muslim" they immediately think of a brown person.
>>
File: a_friendly_reminder.jpg (3 KB, 125x106) Image search: [Google]
a_friendly_reminder.jpg
3 KB, 125x106
>>72052733
>>72052736
>>
>>72052712
flaming homosexual kek
>>
Migrants gang rape women, SJWs throw their support behind migrant rapists.
>>
>>72052712
Always blame the muslims huh
Nice bait
>>
>>72052577
Because we don't see islam as a monolithic entity, rather, we see it as a culture and mythology that can express itself in peaceful forms that don't challenge our lifestyle or freedom.
>>
>>72052754
This

The right is ironically less bothered by race and gender, 'identity' in general

The Tories elected the first ever female PM and you never hear them patting themselves on the back for it. It just happened

Labour will never elect a female leader in the near future because they'll tear any candidate apart for not being sufficiently brown and oppressed. And God, when they do, they'll be rubbing her in everyone's faces for centuries
>>
Sweden...
>>
>>72052660
Portuguese ARE Jews, just converted and heavily mixed.
>>
SJW faked refugee/ migrant death for propaganda.
>>
>>72052577
White Guilt Clouds All in the Mind of a Leftist
>>
Identify your rapist and SJWs will attack you for "racism".
>>
SJW defends the Labour Party and the rapists after the Rotherham child rape scandal that had 1400 (plus) victims.

You see, this SJW says members of the Paki community were raping children because of British oppression.
>>
They are manic depressive nihilists that subconsciously want to kill themselves and their families but don't have the balls so they import a million niggers to do it for them.
>>
>>72052577
It's not called leftism, it's called religious freedom.
>>
Open borders SJW stabbed in back by migrants.
>>
>>72054334

SJW stabbed in back by migrants.
>>
>>72052577
They don't.
>>
>>72054196
This
>>
SJW defends the rapists of Swedish women.
>>
File: how liberal sjw think.jpg (41 KB, 599x360) Image search: [Google]
how liberal sjw think.jpg
41 KB, 599x360
How liberal sjw think...
>>
SJW encounter with Islam
>>
SJW explanations of mass murder events that happened in France at Christmas a few years back.
>>
A lot of SJWs are Muslims too.

Who else does hate hoaxes but SJWs?
>>
Identity politics, as far as I can tell. They see them and go, "oh no, those poor oppressed dindus, if only we loved them more we could keep them safe from hate and the world would be rainbows and unicorns."
>>
A number of reasons.

A big part of being a lefty well before 9/11 was railing against the Israelis, and supporting the Palestinians. This stems into the primary reason:

Anything not Western White Christian is exotic, "authentic", and much more preferable to racist white colonial imperialism etc. Seriously Anything different then that in any capacity or extreme is good.
>>
File: SJW hate hoax gif.gif (2 MB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
SJW hate hoax gif.gif
2 MB, 300x200
SJW hate hoax...
>>
>>72052577
I'm surprised the alt right doesnt embrace Islam. It's an even more patriarchal religion than Christianity.

My biggest reservation on it is that its mostly a sand Nigger Religion so I dont think it bodes well for the white man to adopt the religion, it probably just lends to more power for towelheads.

Now that I think about it, we just need a more patriarchal and extreme v of Christianity
>>
File: 1460139220967.jpg (125 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1460139220967.jpg
125 KB, 960x960
>>72056156
adding qt so u faggots read this post
>>
>>72052577
because they develop foolish affections for those their ideological enemies oppose

you know, the same reason /pol/ espouses traditionalism and abrahamic religions
>>
>>72052577

Same reason the left has a boner for the Jews but wants Palestine to be free at the same time.
>>
Because the Right hates it, and the motivation for everything the Left does is to piss off, undermine, antagonise and destroy the Right.

If a bunch of /pol/acks started murdering Muslims tomorrow, you can bet that every single high-profile leftist would publicly convert to Islam to ride the ocean wave of their virtue signals since they cannot resist portraying themselves as victims. They exact content of what they signal in order to annoy the Right is completely immaterial to them, all that matters is that it annoys their native barbarian nemesis.
>>
>>72054085
>forced into poverty and had to commit crime
>poverty justifies raping children

damn I never knew...
>>
>>72056695
Didn't you see Les Miserables? When white people are down and out and have no way to feed their starving children, they leave them behind in warzones so they can go rape freely in advanced countries.
>>
>>72056156
>sand Nigger Religion
Just like christianity. What the west needs is their own version of islam devoid of its arabic roots like christianity is from judaism.
>>
>>72052712
Is this for real?
>>
File: 1461453580139.jpg (2 MB, 2654x2902) Image search: [Google]
1461453580139.jpg
2 MB, 2654x2902
Marxism basically. Modern leftism is largely infected with Marxist thought.

Let me explain. Traditional Marxism is a struggle between the workers and the bourgeois, essentially the rich and the poor. However modern Marxism is the never ending struggle of the oppressed vs the so called oppressors, and in this modern world people of "ethnic" backgrounds (see: non-whites) are automatically seen as the oppressed, so the left are hardwired to pander for them. Modern leftist thought is essentially one big battle of what they think is sticking up for people who are oppressed, it runs through every single issue, feminism, LGBT issues, immigration, literally everything. It's all one big clusterfuck of retards thinking they are sticking up for people who are oppressed. The Jews are largely responsible for this, just look into Critical Theory and The Frankfurt School if you want to know more.
>>
They only like it because they want to jihad people who like freedom but are too pussy.
>>
>>72056831
Or you could just crusade everything and call yourselves roman like the good ol days
>>
>>72057126
So you are a Marxist too as you view you being oppressed by these "Marxist" oppressors.
>>
>>72056156
The alt-right embraces OUR traditionalism, not shit-tier sandnigger ideologies. Why would we let them have what they want and embrace their religion when we have our own, better one here. They have their culture, and we have our culture. I like my culture because it's mine.
>>
>>72057673
Absolutely not because it does not have the same post-modern egalitarian overtone.
>>
>>72052577
>muh minorities
>>
>>72057126
You could probably power a small town if you strapped Marx corpse to some electric turbine is spinning in his grave like crazy.
>>
>>72052577
The left are just anti-white drones. They only care if whites do something bad and ignore non-whites that do the same thing.
>>
>>72057825
If it was actually egalitarian that image doesn't fit then.
>>
>>72058369
>If it was actually egalitarian

Exactly. We all know it isn't actually egalitarian.
>>
File: 1460996444997.jpg (96 KB, 960x768) Image search: [Google]
1460996444997.jpg
96 KB, 960x768
>>72057126
This. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. But that bit of wisdom doesn't take into the account when the enemy of your enemy is also your enemy and hates you with a passion the dwarfs what anyone else could feel about you.

Liberals are digging their own graves with their support of Islam, as is shown over and over with Europe. It's terrifying to see how a group of people can have basic survival instinct trained out of them through propaganda.
>>
>>72058558
Then it is irrelevant. You are doing exactly the same thing. They are critical of an oppressed and oppressor system and so are you. They may bullshit people into wanting egalitarian society whilst not actually doing that and you may want an oppressed and oppressor society just you as the oppressor but the results are the same. Although you would be openly hypocritical whilst they are deceiving people.

It is also dumb because this is true through history, because slave and master was oppressed and oppressor. Were the people critical of that Marxists despite Marx yet to have existed? The founders of the US were critical of their oppressors, British rulers against the oppressed, american colonies. The Parliamentarians that wanted to end monarchy rule in Britain, exactly the same shit. People oppressed, monarchy oppressor. In those instance they were arguing for more egalitarian societies as well.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.