[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Murdoch Murdoch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Murdoch Sage.png (1 MB, 1698x1646) Image search: [Google]
Murdoch Sage.png
1 MB, 1698x1646
Where were you when Murdoch summoned himself three times?

>>71930574

>>71955607

>>71964578

Stop samefagging your shitty autistic videos Murdoch. You are NOT funny.
>>
So what you're saying is you had nothing better to do and browsed 4chan all day long?
>>
>>72051789
BTFO!
>>
>>72051789
>assblasted Murdoch detected
go make some shittily animated videos, autismo
>>
Hey, fuck you dude. I like Murdoch Murdoch.
>>
>>72051789
Don't mind >>72051941anon. He's just upset over that royal assfucking you just have him.
>>
>>72051438
Nice try murdoch murdoch
>>
File: paul.png (39 KB, 151x119) Image search: [Google]
paul.png
39 KB, 151x119
>>72052028
i like some of their stuff, but they just come here to push their shitty videos and when they're low on ideas, they just use recycled /pol/ memes.

They're no better than Paul Joseph Watson.
>>
>>72052220
if you really think im him then you just failed by replying to me.
fuck you faggot
>>
I was going to vote for hillary until this incident happened. I'm a #murdochmissile now
>>
>>72051438
Uhhhh...... I started that third thread. I wish I hadn't because it was a disaster but I am definitely NOT murdoch.
>>
>>72052420
well he got on that thread conveniently quickly............
>>
>>72052384
kek
>>
>>72052574
so? its like you've never heard of meme magic
>>
>>72052238
Is Paul really on /pol/? Has this actually
been confirmed?
>>
I like some of their stuff.

Their last video is pretty good but that's it
>>
>>72052825
i dont think hes actually admited to it cause that would kill his career but if you watch his videos mits obvious hes been here before.
>>
i think they need to take a break from murdoch adventures
the dr pierce episode and the shills video were topkek/10 but the latest one sucked
>>
>>72052911
>Saudi Arabia is terrible!
That could've killed his career but he's doing fine.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.