[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
conquerer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7
File: north_america.gif (45 KB, 1092x699) Image search: [Google]
north_america.gif
45 KB, 1092x699
how long before trump leads our army in conquering mexico and canada? How long will it take for them to surrender? I predict 5 minutes for canada's cuckPM.
>>
>>72034708
There will be no war.

Both parliaments will be forced to absolve and cede power to Trumps newly elected dictatorship. There will be some minor spotfires and uprisings from the far removed rural areas, but these will be quelled swiftly.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 1100x770) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 1100x770
>>72034708
Fuck you burger I will make IEDs.
>>
>>72034708
our military is superior
>>
>>72035617
That would be very ideal. This is an image of perfection in my mind. Trump is elected and 2 years later canada and mexico are owned by the US. They will be territories for 10 years then be ratified into states.

>>72035845
You think your current government is doing a better job? How do you feel about the thousands of people murdered each year in your northern territories? Or your cuck of a PM?

>>72035935
Your military is puny and led by a weak man. It will be crushed under our boot.
>>
>>72034708
I want to personally knock a Canadian leftist out.
>>
File: image.png (49 KB, 321x160) Image search: [Google]
image.png
49 KB, 321x160
>>72036033
Your facist shit military wouldn't survive our insurgency. Fuck you couldn't even survive a sand nigger insurgency and you think you could survive an insurgency with whites and chinks? Good luck.
>>
>>72036373
Your insurgency would involve about 2% of your population, the rest will surrender willingly to us. "Oh we're SORRRRRY, we surrender, eh?"
>>
File: 1454695345119.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1454695345119.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>72036033
>Your military is puny and led by a weak man.

underage little bitch with daddy issues who needs trump's "strong" hand guiding his head to trump's cock detected
>>
>>72036033
your soldiers are too out of shape to invade us. once you enter Canadian winters, your blood will be pumping so much to keep you warm, your heart will fail due to being obese.
>>
>>72036469
You'd be surprised how much of our population would hate you if you invade they would hate you more. An American invasion would rally the Canadian people and cause nationwide insurgency including the Quebecois
>>
>>72034708
Nigger, I'd blow up every fucking McDonald's I could find, you cunts wouldn't last a day
>>
>>72036655
stop trying to flex leaf we all know that you will soon be under the wing of the great american eagle

just let it happen
>>
>>72034708
Adding canada into our borders would be a net loss in multiple ways even if they surrendered immediately...

Mexico would actually benefit us if we wrote drugs/drug trade into our legal system so we could tax that shit
>>
>>72036655
Oh I am well aware of how hated the US is in foreign countries. We are a massive machine of corruption, war, hatred, and our corporations have fueled the fire behind every war since we defeated the Nazis.

But ignoring all that, we put on a nice clean coat of gold paint, and we will fire bomb the shit out of your insurgency. Guerilla warfare hiding in the trees and snow? Burnt to a crisp.
>>
>>72036033
I don't know why you would want a massive country, sparsely populated with 60% of california's numbers, who are ethnically, culturally, religiously, and politically close to your way of life, to be immediately radicalised by invading. Rather than just propositioning an blood-ties alliance, which is already implied.

I don't get why you would want to fight us, your northern brothers.

If America became a legit Empire with Trump leading, he would foresee the benefits of a willing ally rather than a conquered neighbour.
>>
>>72036851
No you wouldn't. You would sit I side and shitpost.
>>
>>72036938
yo bro dats radical, you are so hardcore xD
>>
File: 1451308754543.jpg (178 KB, 798x770) Image search: [Google]
1451308754543.jpg
178 KB, 798x770
>Draft dodger trump leading the army
>>
>>72036851
Okay, Mehmet.

>>72034708
I don't know why we don't own the whole North American continent to begin with tbqh famalam
>>
File: image.gif (126 KB, 589x330) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
126 KB, 589x330
>>72036938
Good luck with that also if USA invades Canada you would literally alienate the entire world. The euros, Russians, chinks will all be supplying weapons to us. American military will be bleed dry and your fascist dictatorship will fail and america will be destroyed.
>>
Why would he want to conquer both if those countries? Do you really want more Mexicans and cucks?

Also, thus would result a world war.

World wars consist of civilian service.

I really don't think that a country of white guilt whites, dumb niggers, beta cucks, autistic neets and obese civilians are going to beat working class Mexicans and drug cartels.

You'd win, but you'd lose a lot of lives, so it'd not worth it.
>>
File: image.png (432 KB, 1858x1082) Image search: [Google]
image.png
432 KB, 1858x1082
>>72037136
>>72037003
You just got pranked XDD
>>
>>72037281
fucking idiot there would be no war. there would only be the annexing of mexico and canada. a great wall will be erected and the undesirables will be cast either north or south into the new territories.

you will still be a caliphate. cheerio
>>
>Trump annexes Canastan
>capture Trudeau
>hog tied on parliament hill
>Apple in mouth
>Trump orders every shitskin let in by Trudeau lined up
>they savagely rape him one by one before being deported.
>>
>>72036954
But then we can't exploit your people and resources for tax and all that.

>>72037018
thx senpai

>>72037136
I think there were wars with mexicans that prevented us from settling further south while we expanded in the west BACK IN THE DAY hayuck.
But unless Canada was already settled by the vikings in the oldie times of the 13 colonies, why didn't we expand america to the north and south?

>>72037281
It wouldn't take an entire army of our civilians to conquer, just our massive military industrial complex would roll over you with tanks, jets, and mechanized battle-bots.

>>72037550
niiiiice
>>
>>72036938

>HAHA YOU'D NEVER INVADE AMERICA, THERE'D BE A GUN BEHIND EVERY BLADE OF GRASS

>HAHA GUERILLA INSURGENCY WOULD NEVER WORK, WE WOULD JUST DROP BOMBS

pick 1 you underage armchair general
>>
>>72037281
See >>72036879

Winning a war with mexico would hardly require boots on the ground. Literally it would be so easy for the US to puppet control the entire country bribing into their corrupt as shit government in our favor.
>>
>>72037790
america has the bombs and methods of delivery. Guns are larger than most blades of grass, bee tee dubbs.

>>72037824
true true, nice plan bro. I bet their government would willingly handle over their country, especially after its been destroyed by the cartels and aztec invading armies.
>>
>>72037772
you've tried that already and failed.

The injuns are 99% worthless, but as soon as they claim to have an "ancestral right" to land upstream from estuaries and lake systems, all that freshwater officially becomes state property until an investigation (almost assuredly) finds that indeed, these three families do have a claim to an entire lake b/c they live within 100 km of it.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.