[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
feminism every goddamn time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: images.png (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5 KB, 205x246
>be at history class
>subject we're talking about is the treatment of women through history
>muhsoggyknees
>the teacher starts whining about how women weren't very present in the bible
>i raise my hand to tell her that that thought process most of women tend to have is exactly why
>she glares at me very disturbingly
>i continue saying that instead of paying attention to the important topic religion is dealing with, she's crying about a thing that unnimportant as the representation of the sexes in it
>girls around me start shreeking in pique
>girl behind me calls me a self-hating-misoginyst
>mfw
>>
You did good
>>
>>72034679
>self-hating-misoginyst

to be fair, almost everyone who regularly browses 4chan is a self-hater
>>
>>72034679
>girl behind me calls me a self-hating-misoginyst

Why would any of that make you self hating?
>>
File: 1333511647577.jpg (33 KB, 519x445) Image search: [Google]
1333511647577.jpg
33 KB, 519x445
>religion part of history class
Never change Serbia.
>>
>>72035093
religion wasn't the topic....
>>
>>72034679
Why didn't you just talk about Ruth?
Ruth kicks ass
>>
>>72035404
My mistake judith.
>>
>>72034679
>self-hating-misogynist
Sorry anon but that means tits or gtfo
>>
File: 1461591784188.gif (338 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1461591784188.gif
338 KB, 300x225
Fair play for calling your crappy teacher on it.
>>
File: 1460597910876.jpg (30 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1460597910876.jpg
30 KB, 600x600
>>72034679
kek they cant handle the truth.
>>
>>72035303
The Bible
>>
>t. a grill btw
>>
>>72034679
>that thought process most of women tend to have
That's not evidence, anon. You sound retarded. You're going to have to do better than that to argue for what you believe is important, and why this is the case.

As it is, you've proven yourself to be a low-IQ faggot who doesn't like women and will now spend the rest of your class days (is it college or high-school or less) being a mega-virgin faggot. Enjoy!

also
>history = bible
Fuck me!
>>
>>72034679
The closer Serbia gets to EU-Membership the more you you become a cuck nation. Like all EU-Memberstates.

Tell them that they are filthy cunts and deserve to be executed by hanging. Sometimes you just have to put off a bit preassure.
>>
>>72035570
Because they already wanted to stone me to death by then so I just gave up.
>>
>>72035779
treatment of women through history... the bibles was just an example of this. the bibles was written by Roman's if i'm not wrong that's a part of our history....
>>
>>72035889
The Bible is about 10% history
good luck finding it on a cursory read-through, lol
>>
>>72036068
>the bibles was written by Roman's

So ignorant I thought you were a fellow American
the Bible was written almost entirely by Jews, cribbed from Babylonian myth, Persian rituals, and Greek philosophy
>>
It's the push for equality that made me realize they are inferior
>>
>>72035889
reading comprehension much? OP obviously implied she's a vaginahaver
>>
>>72036083
>The Bible is about 10% history
Would that 10 be Genesis? Or Exodus?
Get a grip, burgerman. Just because your forebears wore funny hats and were escaping European Inquisitors doesn't mean you need to treat the Bible as anything more than a collection of interesting stories.
>>
>>72035093
Wicked reading comprehension, brah
>>
>>72035889
I've concluded it is a thought process most of women tend to have BECAUSE 100% of the girls from class AGREED with my teacher's opinion wholeheartedly, and I'd say I pretty much know how the female psyche usually works because I spend much of my time with women, believe it or not.

And of course I don't like women but that kind of doesn't make me a faggot you white knight.
>>
>>72036247
What is commonly referred to as the Deuteronomic history
Do you even into source criticism or documentary hypothesis
>>
>>72035975
Basically. What someone smart said on here: "Serbia is becoming Sweden of the Balkans"
>>
>>72036241
>>72036241
Calling someone a vaginashaver isn't an argument. That's the point! It just shows you have a morbid fear of vaginas.

Also, OP didn't imply; he used the fucking pronoun. Please!!!!

>>72036412
1. You still didn't produce a positive argument of your own.
2. This is a syllogism.
3. Therefore, you are a faggot.

>>72036446
>a serious of stories by old Jews about a man in the clouds with a big white beard is history
>>
Wanna be my gf
>>
>>72036541
I thought croatia was that desu. Dont they have a very homo tolerate society?
>>
>>72034679
look m8 just because your penis is feminine and cute doesn't make you a women
>>
>>72036673
Not even Herodotus qualifies as 'history' by modern historiographical standards. I have more than a passing interest in the origin of the Jewish religion and people, and how they came to have a hold on great minds of my own race.
>>
>>72036673
>man in the clouds with a big white beard is history

uhuhuhuhuhu reddit is here
>>
>>72036541
So people are increasinly becoming leftists with cultural marxist views?

What about the SNS - should the be more right wing than cuck-wing and do something about this mess?
>>
>>72036673
>1. You still didn't produce a positive argument of your own.
Okay, could you please explain to me why my argument isn't valid? Since I see that you, a male, certainly must know the female psyche better than me, a female.
>>
>>72034679
I used to believe, even after coming on /pol/ that women were just influenced by environmental and societal factors to be stupid morons, but I think it's actually in their biology to only care about themselves and what immediately surrounds them. Almost every women I've ever met has little to no concept of the 'big picture' and has no interest learning about it.
>>
>>72037079
I've studied Herodotus in Greek and he certainly has a very flexible approach to history! My faves are the blemmyes (as they're later called) and cynocephali. But he invented the fucking genre of history, so he gets to make the initial rules. But reading the Bible as history is a fraught business and as all too common among uneducated American faggots.
>>
>>72035889
>Women have only in very rare exceptions held power, or were otherwise influential in pre-modern societies
>Modern society ignores 99% of Human history and somehow claims that there's no natural function of Women that makes them intellectually inferior to men, it was just 'muh patriarchy keepin me down'

Literally nigger mentality
>>
>>72034679
Wow, in serbia?

I didn't realise it spread so far.
>>
>>72037516
Agree completely, but if one has an understanding of scholarly criticism and approaches the text as one would approach the Epic of Gilgamesh or Hindu Vedas, there is plenty of information to be gleaned.
>>
>>72036962
Well yeah, I shall correct myself: "Serbia is becoming the second Sweden of the Balkans"
>>
>>72034679
Don't worry, anon. In my classes, free thinking is allowed.
>>
>>72037174
>What about the SNS - should the be more right wing than cuck-wing and do something about this mess?

Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahaha.
Nope, SNS was the one that spiraled us into this liberal bullshit in the first place
>>
>>72037920
Well, so much for "centre-right" - is there a far right party in Serbia, which is promising?
>>
File: CRpFEFHUwAAsIwY.jpg (31 KB, 592x384) Image search: [Google]
CRpFEFHUwAAsIwY.jpg
31 KB, 592x384
>>72034679
>>
>>72037391
Well, when looking at the role a woman takes it's quite understandable why she is like that. First of, she needs a man to procreate with and take care of her while she's raising their offspring. A man has a natural instinct in him to protect the woman that is to carry his babies and also just a need to show off as strong and capable, so the greater the victim-complex in a woman the better the chance to attract a male .
Also women just need some of that egoism since nature wants to preserve them more than men, because well, they are birth-givers. At what rate would life grow if there was a one woman per 1000 men comparing to 1000 women per 1 man? So a bit of an inflated perception of self-worth in a woman is just life trying to preserve itself.
>>
File: 1448165917548.jpg (956 KB, 2560x1707) Image search: [Google]
1448165917548.jpg
956 KB, 2560x1707
>>72034963
Because they can't directly address your argument so they go directly to ad hominems instead.
>>
>>72038325
Nope, the political scene here is in ruins as elsewhere. And even if there was I don't think the SNS dictatorship will ever fucking end the way things are going.
>>
>>72037749
Norway of the Balkans?

Wasn't it a Norwegian guy that got raped by a migrant and felt bad about reporting him since the migrant is now going to be deported?

Anyway OP, you need to decide if you are going to use facts to argue or debate/persuasion tactics. Think Rand Paul vs Donald Trump
>>
>>72039449
Sry about that. Maybe in a few years, when you guys get flooded with turks and other shitskins, because the EU orders it and you demographics fall completely apart due to feminism, there will be a stronger far right party in Serbia.
>>
>>72035404

The book of ruth? The whale?
>>
>>72034679
I can't imagine how this would happen in the Serbian language. Can I have a transcript?
>>
>>72039837
>Wasn't it a Norwegian guy that got raped by a migrant and felt bad about reporting him since the migrant is now going to be deported?
Haven't heard of that one, is it even possible to reach progressive-cuck levels that high?
>Anyway OP, you need to decide if you are going to use facts to argue or debate/persuasion tactics. Think Rand Paul vs Donald Trump
I'm not quite sure to what you are reffering. You mean the debate between me and the white knight burger guy?
>>
>>72037329
>I'm gril guys, GRIL!
See, now you've strayed into tits or gtfo territory
>>
>>72039892
I don't believe the right will improve the situation in any way. The problem are the people in a big proportion. It's an unrefutable fact that more and more intelligent people from here are leaving their country to pursue a better career outside, thus leaving us with more are more people with a lower IQ. Now I'm not saying that everyone who stays here is a dumbfuck, those that stay simply didn't have the oportunity to leave but they sure would if they could.
And while our birth rate is as low as it can be, the Gypsies are breeding like crazy. Wouldn't surprise me if this land one day becomes theirs since we're slowly but steadily starting to dissapear.
>>
>>72041177
Or maybe I used that statement for the sake of an argument.
Burgers every goddamn time I swear
>>
>>72040699
When you are arguing in class with feminists/teachers you would be better off trying to beat them without using stats or hard facts since they won't believe them anyway. Facts should be reserved when debating more normal people. When going against Marxists you have to break their backs with superior rhetoric and public speaking skills.

I've found that when "redpilled" people try to use facts they are quickly beaten when Marxists deny the facts because they have a hard time dealing with such dogmatic people
>>
>>72041765
But.... are you a self hating misogynist?
>>
>>72041939
Yep, that's why I simply give up on arguing with them anymore. When the class ended the rad-fem girl approached me and started getting into my face, whining about the wage gap. So when I started calmly refuting it to her as a complete and utter myth, using facts, she completely shut off her brain and after calling me a mysoginist a couple more times just furiously went off.
>>
Srbija you're just better off never even insinuating that you're a woman
Don't get me wrong, it's totally your fault
You lie to yourself thinking that this information is necessary to your argument
For example
>self hating misogynist
Change it to
>misogynist
The only information lost is that which indicates that you're a woman
>knows how women think better than me, a woman
Just say you know how they think because you spend time around them. Your argument will be just fine without this information. Besides, for all I know we have way more female posters than either of us could assume because they know how to hide their power levels.
Tl;Dr just don't ever imply you're a woman, it's painfully obvious when you do even if you don't think it is
>>
>>72042592
Do yourself a favour and stop discussing with those morons. They refuse rational, coherent, logical thought.

Self-reliant thinking stops where Ideology starts.
>>
>>72042956
Well I wanted to imply that she called me a 'self-hating mysoginist' simply because it's even more absurd than being called only a mysoginist, but I guess I could've stopped before that. Well, sorry for coming out as an attention-seeker, wasn't my intention.
>>
File: 1460642492213.jpg (55 KB, 480x476) Image search: [Google]
1460642492213.jpg
55 KB, 480x476
>>72043926
You took this better than I expected, but I'm sure you know that everyone will take you more seriously if they never know you're a woman. A meme for your trouble.
>>
>>72036310
>>72035303
>>72035093

Even so. It's impossible to study history absent religion. Religion was intertwined with all aspects of life until the 20th century. To remove religion from history is historical revisionism at its worst
>>
>>72043832
/pol/ or the feminists?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.