[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donald Trump Essay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
Hey /pol/acks, I have this bullshit assignment for a class that I hate, and the teacher doesn't care what the speech is about, so I decided why not our lord and savior The Don. Help me write this my brothers, let it be glorious in the eyes of our god. Make school great again. If it's good enough I'll send to finished product to him
>>
Like what is it about? Besides the key points, what is it meant to convey?
>>
I'll start:

IN THE BEGINNING
>>
>>72034429
>send

So you don't have to present it or does he approve it first? Are you looking for something serious and compelling or memetastic? Is it suppose to be persuasive or informative or doesn't that matter either?
>>
>>72034817
OP's friend here, it's a persuasive/propaganda essay. We don't have to write it down just graded on performance in front of class.
>>
>>72034817
I'm presenting this, and preferably mostly memetastic with a few serious notes.
It doesn't really matter, perhaps both
>>
Okay so key points:

Why Illegal Immigration is an issue.
Why the media lies.
Why he's the only true anti establishment and truly change things.
How the wall will help and how mexico will pay for it.

How long does it have to be?
>>
>>72034751
THERE WERE BROWN PEOPLE
>>
>>72035453
About 2-4 minutes long.
>>
>>72035453
Like 2-4 minutes but it can be longer. You're based as fuck for doing this by the way
>>
Are you an 18 year old senior in high school or are you on college?
>>
File: e0HsXsm.jpg (689 KB, 800x2000) Image search: [Google]
e0HsXsm.jpg
689 KB, 800x2000
>>72035608

Easy. Do some basic research and explain the connection libcuck media has to people such as Soros and find basic infographics (like so) and redpill the fuck out of them. Hit me up with anything else.
>>
>>72035688

;).

Make it longer if you can. MAGA.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.