[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SJWs in disguise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: faux-edginess.png (760 KB, 913x478) Image search: [Google]
faux-edginess.png
760 KB, 913x478
>michael richards had just the the word that shall not be spoken (nigger)
>makes the understandable decision of apologizing to a prominent black figure, jesse jackson
>black fucker in the writers room throws a hissy fit
>"jesse jackson isnt the black emperor"
>trey and matt bitch in and make an episode where randy says it, though very hesitantly
>token berates stan for what his dad said cause he doesnt understand why its a big deal and he already apologized to jesse jackson
>"YOU JUST DONT GET IT STAN!"
>stan learns at end of episode that he truly just doesnt get the emotional reckage of hearing an insult can have on a black person cause hes white
>meanwhile randy shouldnt be forgiven until he apologizes to every black person in the country is sort of the takeaway of his plot
>commentary "if there was a wore as offensive to white people, the us law would have it B&"
>HORSE.SHIT.
>once again matt and trey comment on a subject they dont really know anything about
>dont know the historical origins of the word redneck, irish slaves, who were treated worse than most black slaves

whites dont really care about being called redneck, true, but thats cause whites arent big pussies who demand people are fired for throwing insults, not because nigger is some mystical evil word uttered by demonic white wizards

anyway, no michael richards shouldnt have apologized to jesse jackson. cause he shouldnt have apologized to anyone besides the actual guys he yelled at, and maybe everyone in the audience

tl;dr matt and trey believe that you cant be forgiven for saying an insult against a black man in a moment of anger until you apologize to every single black person on the planet and even then...
>it doesnt matter if you get taunted day in day out or get your face cut up by greasers or sexually molested daily by your uncle, if you're white none of this can compare to the emotional damage of a black kid having to hear a white ONE time utter the eeee-BILL N word.
>>
I'm pretty sure patton doesn't deny that he's an SJW
>>
>reddit
>TJ
>bill burr
When it comes to women they can be quasi to fully redpilled but when it comes to race they cover their ears and bitch out or even get filled with 'righteous anger' about the eeeeeee-bill ray sess

Burr use to be a little more racist but then he had some traumatic experience where after he told one of his race jokes a guy started going on about black girls.

The fact that he married a black woman probably only made things worse.
>>
After his oscar hosting stint Seth Macfarlene got a lot of backlash. He said to rush Limbaugh that he kind of understood how conservatives feel.
>>
Since when did David 'women are smarter than men' Cross criticize SJWs?
>>
>>72031231
Agree 100%. Southpark has its moments though.
>>
All 'back to rebbit' memes aside, reddit in the last couple years has been getting surprisingly red pilled about blacks.

Compare the threads from when zim zam shot tray tray to the next year when zim zam got off. Night and day.

Then compare those to recent threads regarding the riots in honor of the anniversary of Mike Browns death.

They are waking up.
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 616x852) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 616x852
>>72032002
>women are smarter than men
>>
To be fair, Bill Maher is the most red pilled of the famous liberals. His audience boo's him regularly.
>>
>>72032276
This.

Reddit use to annoy me because they understood that just because women had gotten a raw deal in the past doesn't mean that every accusation of sexism was accurate, that quotas were bullshit, that a sexist slur wasn't the greatest evil that could be known to humanity.

Yet when it came to blacks they threw all the same reasoning out the window.

But there has been a huge attitude shift in that community in just the last couple years.
>>
>>72032496
I would take Bill Maher over Lebowitz any day.
>>
>>72032945
Agreed. Maher can be smug but he doesn't give me the same 'emotional crybaby' vibe that Stewart does.
>>
>>72032496
Bill Maher BTFO Mozzlems on a regular basis.
I can't say whether Stewart ever did cause I stopped watching him regularly after 2006. I tuned in for a little bit again once Obama got elected but it was clear he was never gonna give him any flak, or at most just the occasional LIGHT flack just so he could claim non partisanship

Also all politics aside I grew up and realized that The Phunny Phaces show wasn't really as good as I thought it was when I was a teenager.

In fact most of it is really boring and the hunor is snl tier
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 276x183
>>72032945
>>72033161
>>72033569
You guys can shit on Stewart all you want but admit it: you'd bring him back in a second to get rid of The Black Power Hour
>>
>>72033763
I would not. The Daily Show ratings are in the tank now. And the nightly show isn't doing too hot either.

I don't watch either show but I've heard complaints that the nightly show is too focused on race.

I see threads where liberals are complaining "The critics are praising the nightly show cause they're too afraid to criticize it for his problems cause the host is black"

If any articles come out attributing the declining ratings to that hour to racism, then all the white liberal cucks who worshipped lebowitz and bought into his white guilt message are gonna be mad that they're being told to watch terrible shows just cause the hosts are black.

Then they're gonna start questioning things.

Lebowitz only hurt his movement by having not one but TWO black hosts fill in that hour.

And Larry Wilmore of all people. Guy has no stage ability. He's awkward as fuck.
Trevor Noah's better but I can't get past his annoying accent.

He should have picked a GOOD black host for the daily show, and then an amazing white host for the nightly show who pushed a white guilt
Message if he wanted to help his movement flourish

He failed big time and at the next big Jew meeting, he's gonna get a beating for it.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 201x251
I'm just here to support the president.
>>
>>72034646
nig nog
>>
>South Park
>SJW
How? The show is libertarian
>>
>>72035289
oh boy....
>>
File: 1460976477812-pol.jpg (15 KB, 228x309) Image search: [Google]
1460976477812-pol.jpg
15 KB, 228x309
>>72034413
Are you implying that the big jew meetings aren't just fucking little kids and munching on baby dick skin?
>>
>>72031725
Is the traumatic event on video/audio?
Pls and thank you
>>
>>72032276
It's my long held belief that niggers are the first race people become red pilled over, due to over exposure. The only people going on about black lives matters are white cucks that live in Ivory Towers.

The Jew is the very last red pill to swallow.
>>
File: 1461596375231-vg.jpg (68 KB, 431x450) Image search: [Google]
1461596375231-vg.jpg
68 KB, 431x450
>>72035289
>>
Bill Maher at least is funny and made Trump like an idiot back in the day with the whole orangutan thing.

Others are pure distiled shit.
>>
>>72032496
He's always seemed like that classic liberal to me. The one who quotes Voltaire's views on freedom of speech and actually lives by it and shames those who want to control speech. The one who will argue till kingdom come but won't hurt you for dissenting.

Such a perspective is rather priceless, but I might be wrong. It's just the way he presents himself I guess.

Unless it's marijuana. He loves his "medicinal" marijuana and will verbally smack you with the idiot stamp if you think it's unhealthy.
>>
>>72031231

Does ricky gervais say he's not SJW? I swear he's pretty well known for being a leftist social media whore for whatever is the current cool virtue signal.
>>
>>72037513
Sometimes I think he's like the trolls here where they know shit's fucked but they post the official narrative to get a reaction.

Sometimes I think he's fully bluepilled/jewish.

Either way I would never buy HBO or watch his show regularly.
>>
im glad pattons fat pig of a wife died
>>
File: strangelove14.gif (484 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
strangelove14.gif
484 KB, 500x280
>>72031231

You sure wrote a lot of words, buddy. But at the end of the day we are still speaking of niggers.
>>
>>72038998

And I can't wait until somebody you love and hold dear dies suddenly.
>>
>>72031447
>>72031447

his wife just croaked
>>
>>72039284

cry more lol faggot
>>
File: i love black people.png (208 KB, 468x400) Image search: [Google]
i love black people.png
208 KB, 468x400
>>72034826
>nig nog

nope.
he's one of us.
>>
>>72039284
You miss the point.
I'm not crying.
I'm wishing that somebody YOU knew would die. And I'm smiling at the thought of your distress, your anguish, your despair.
It brings me great joy.
>>
>>72031725
I listen to Bill Burr's podcast twice a week, and I can assure you you're wrong.

He's obviously not racist because he married a black women, but Nia is based as fuck.

Bill is just chill enough to accept that there are exceptions instead of mindlessly shitting on the entire race.

Him and his wife have been known to make fun of ghetto niggers.
>>
>>72039447
>niggers are not black
>blacks are a race of peace

You know who you sound like right, and it sure isn't "us"
>>
>>72031231
South Park is highly satirical though, they were probably making fun of these arbitrary social rules, it's pretty obvious when a character called "Token" is the one complaining. Remember the Bruce Jenner episode with PC principal? It's like that, making fun of society.
>>
>>72039633

lol watch out for this edgy guy who can't even figure out how to reply to someone

are you wearing a black trench coat and sharpening your knives whilst browsing this web zone?
>>
>>72032765

It's the SJW and Black Lives Matter shit.

I'm seeing a lot of SJW hate from typical lefties in communities I hop in and out of. The kind of people that totally would go to Reddit, at that.

I think the SJWs are overplaying their hands, and will only serve to alienate most of the left before they're finished with their little cultural temper tantrum. But what I'm afraid of happening, and I'm rather convinced it will happen, is that the people in power will just see a huge temper tantrum and seek to appease it rather than look at it rationally and ignore it as they should.
>>
>Bill Maher
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLD2xzAX8Aw
>"I hate people who endlessly justify themselves, and conservatives are dumbasses. Now let me endlessly justify myself and agree completely with conservatives."
>>
>>72039284

a fucking leaf
>>
>>72039745
Burr's an sjw faggot playing a red-pilled dude on stage. everything edgy he says he walks it back by calling himself a moron or taking himself down a peg somehow. he's funny but every bit in his act has a part where he turns around and panders to the other side. "im just a moron guy, i can say what i want cause im a fucking retard." that's why literally nobody gets pissed off at what he says. he's a sjw man.
>>
>>72040578
I think you take him too seriously
>>
>>72039745
also
>but Nia is based as fuck.
yea fucking right. that's a fucking gorilla m8. also, a self-described feminist cunt. fucking hell. what's the point of busting your ass to become a famous comedian if in the end you're going to end up fucking an animal like that?
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.