[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
57% of Germans said they shouldn't help Poland and Baltics
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91
File: Cg5k8XnW0AAOwFU.jpg (19 KB, 600x352) Image search: [Google]
Cg5k8XnW0AAOwFU.jpg
19 KB, 600x352
57% of Germans said they shouldn't help Poland and Baltics if they were attacked by Russia.
>>
Old habits die hard.
>>
when islam takes over it's going to be a majority voting to invade them first, in order to expand the caliphate
>>
>>72026894

european solidarity for refugees

european fuck all for invasion

yep, that's germany for you
>>
Should gtfo of NATO then, not like they were doing anything great to begin with.
>>
>>72026894
Doesn't matter. They don't have military anyway, all what matters is if USA comes our aid in case of emergency. And majority of Americans and even Canadians said yes they would.
>>
>>72026894
They would rather defend their Turkish friends 2bh
>>
this is the result of our own propaganda against the evul poland and hungary
>>
File: 1444768702673.jpg (28 KB, 380x250) Image search: [Google]
1444768702673.jpg
28 KB, 380x250
Traitors, all of them
>>
>>72026894
Doesnt matter as long as turkey is okay.
>>
>>72026894
if everyone had a brain they would attack NATO ^& the U.N. Jew world police before they accomplish the globalist agenda
>>
Why german people fuck Eesti country???
>>
>>72026894
>let's protect these poor africans and islamist bastards
>but not the poles. Fuck them
>>
>>72026894
Why should they? We helped fucking Serbs in WWI and lost our Empire. All this Slavophilic bullshit in Russia began with Imperial interest in Poland and South Slavic states. We are more Northern Germanic than Slavic. Fuck Pan-Slavism. In order to Germany to stay stable, they need to clear the filth at home and practice isolationist politics.
>>
>>72026894
i hate my people atm
with that said many germans still got a sympathy for russia since poland went full butthurt and cries to us about ww2 all the time while russia mostly doenst only at memorial days
>>
>>72026894
>And my axe.
Its not much, but we would give our all for Poland and Baltics.
>>
>>72026997
>european solidarity for refugees

You mistake our political class with the German population.

Also basing your judgement of an entire country on one, likely bogus poll is just bad judgement.
>>
>>72026894
This is why the US is leaving NATO.
>>
>>72027066
This.
Germany has a castrated army with a fucking woman in charge. Poland could easily kick their ass
>>
>>72027535
>This is why the US is leaving NATO.
Nah. The trumpster is just gonna kick out the slackers.
>>
>>72027489
>but we would give our all
Sweet we will get your oil, that's nice, buddy. We would give our all for Norway too. And by "our all" i mean - potato. :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BG4-KvKDLxU
no solidarity
>>
>going into war with nuclear superpower over bunch of Slavic shitholes

Germans are being reasonable for once.
>>
>>72027535
NATO is a US tool to control the armies of Europe. That would be very unwise for you. You'd lose your empire.
>>
File: fuka u, german jamal.jpg (50 KB, 625x635) Image search: [Google]
fuka u, german jamal.jpg
50 KB, 625x635
>>72027456
>with that said many germans still got a sympathy for russia
FUCK YOU !!!
>>
File: trolling.jpg (48 KB, 700x512) Image search: [Google]
trolling.jpg
48 KB, 700x512
Poland is not a real country.

It should be part of the Russian hemisphere.
>>
I'd rather make alliance with Russia, than the butthurt-belt villages.
>>
>>72026894
57% of Germans confirmed pro-commie Russian/African rape babies
>>
>>72027654
You should have said that earlier, just ate a good potato and fish dinner
>>
>>72027836
>how quickly they forgive the berlin wall
>but god forbid Trump builds a wall
>>
File: IMG_0333.jpg (958 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0333.jpg
958 KB, 2048x1536
>be German
>actually been a Soldier in the Bundeswehr before

10 years ago I would have fought for Germany, but now I'd show them the fucking finger if they tried to force me defend poland or some shithole.

I'd rather pack all my cash and move to Switzerland. Now thats a Country worth defending.
>>
Is anyone really surprised by the results of this poll?
>>
>>72027511
your population chooses the political class, you nigger
>>
>>72027952
Why, what has changed so much in your Army, beside the lack of funding?
>>
File: 1458857855756.jpg (29 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
1458857855756.jpg
29 KB, 320x256
>>72027981
No, nobody voted for the policies they are enacting.

And who are you anyway, subhuman?
>>
>>72027952
right choice,goyim.
>>
>>72026894
Poland pls invade Germany
>>
>>72027958
Not really. All thought i imagined that Italians are most pro Russian country in NATO but well now Germany have this role.
>>
>>72028128
because he's you average /pol/tard, he doesn't like all the immigration so he'd move to a country with a higher migration rate whose population is 25% foreign born to root for Albania's second football team
>>
>>72027709
I know it may not seem like it but most Americans do not want to be the police man of the world anymore or fight in wars. We are at the heart isolationists and we are slowly but surely reverting back to it.
>>
File: 1448923264030.jpg (872 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448923264030.jpg
872 KB, 1920x1080
>>72026894
Exactly zero Polish people are surprised. Germany is cancer.
>>
>>72028230
>subhuman
nigger
>>
>>72028825
Is that screenshot from Witcher? I love Poles, but not Russia, nor Germany shall go to war over it.
>>
>>72028397

Germany was always extremely pro-Russian or at least anti-confrontational, starting from the Gerhard Schröder era, going all the way up to now. Germany this way is so expected that I seriously have no idea why this is even posted on /pol/, its like finding a poll that shows Sweden to have the highest number of sheds per capita.
>>
>>72027952
>Switzerland
Don't believe the medpack lies, it's even worse there.
>>
>>72026894
So 57% of Germans realized they didn't have a military or they're pathetic there's probobly a correlation between the two
>>
>>72027952
Yeah, cock your G3 around those mountains. Easy game.
>>
>>72026894
Well we're not helping Germany while they're being invaded by Somalia so I understand their sentiment.
>>
File: objective absoulte truth.png (36 KB, 633x500) Image search: [Google]
objective absoulte truth.png
36 KB, 633x500
>>72026894
>100 votes
>Bertelsmann

Your poll is made up.
Here are the real numbers.
>>
File: Da Joos.jpg (83 KB, 356x600) Image search: [Google]
Da Joos.jpg
83 KB, 356x600
>>72028306
>right choice,goyim.
OY VEY SCHLOMO WHAT ARE YOU DOING ITS LIKE THE SIX MILLION ALL OVER AGAIN DON'T YOU KNOW WE NEED TO KILL MOR__I MEAN SAVE THE POOR WHITE PEOPLE

also
>Russians
>White

DON'T SLIP UP AGAIN!
>>
as they should. a country should put its own best interest first. now if only they followed this tennant in other aspects
>>
>>72028926
>Is that screenshot from Witcher?

Yup, Redania is based on Poland.

>I love Poles, but not Russia, nor Germany shall go to war over it.

Russians at least have some integrity and I have no doubt if we were allied right now and Poland was attacked Russia would declare war on the attacker and send troops.

It's a matter of honor, that still means something for slavic people.

Germans on the other hand are snakes, they will promise you one thing and do the other.

History shows that when Poland's allies are attacked we always do whatever we can to protect them, but when someone fucks with us no one gives a shit.

Western Euros think they're rich and succesful because they're so smart and superior and the fact that we've been guarding their asses from mongol/ottoman/soviet hordes for centuries they don't seem to register.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmTdE29N5jI
>>
Why the fuck would average Hans even consider defending this shithole?

If you could disregard the whole "muh pure white" memery and see poles for what they are, you wouldn't care about them as well. We are fucking savages, doing nothing but constantly reminding germans of their defeat.

I would gladly nuke this wasteland (myself included) and let someone else run it.
>>
>>72029964

Who are the other kingdoms based on?
>>
>>72029965
I know there is strong anti-German sentiment in Poland right now, and I think you're being bitter cunts, but not only are you our neighbor, you're also a member of the EU and as such deserve to be helped and supported.
>>
File: molotov ribbentrop.jpg (44 KB, 646x404) Image search: [Google]
molotov ribbentrop.jpg
44 KB, 646x404
I'm sure they will help if Poland is attacked.
>>
>>72030057
Read Sapkovski, read European history and go figure. Nilfgaard is more or less Holy German Roman Empire, others can be quite versitile in similarity
>>
>>72026894
see
>>72030178

>I know there is strong anti-German sentiment in Poland right now, and I think you're being bitter cunts, but not only are you our neighbor, you're also a member of the EU and as such deserve to be helped and supported.

/thread

everything else is memes.
>>
>>72029964
As I said, we lost our Empire because of our shift to Pan-Slavism and Slavophilia. Which was result of occupying Poland and interest in South Slavic nations. Before there was no doubts about our Germanic heritage and culture. Only when we are stable and prosperous can we help any European nation.
>>
>>72030178
>I think you're being bitter cunts

...you burned us in gas chambers.
>>
>>72030057
I'll let you in on a secret: if you flip the map of the Witcher world by 90 degrees you get a map of Europe.
>>
>>72027376
Remember WW2? You guys didn't help Germany (in fact, the opposite) when they were being invaded by a mass of rapist Russian soldiers.
>>
>>72026894

well, they should help Russia

now go and ask those pesky Germans if Poland should help them if they are attacked by Russia

I AM AGAINST THOSE IMMORAL DUMB SILLY SUBHUMAN WHITE NEGROES TOILET LICKING SLAVSHITS! THEY SHOULD OBEY MY COMMANDS AT ONCE AND DO WHAT I PLEASE, IT IS THEIR PURPOSE ON THIS PLANET I GUESS!!!!1111elfelfelfeinhundertelf
>>
>>72026894
>100 people
>Bertelsmann
It's typical jewish divide and conquer. Real germans are bros with Croats and have respect for Poland. We got over our lost territories and Poles got over all the genociding and stuff. Remove kebab into Polish-German coalition when
>>
>>72030440
>you burned us in gas chambers.

I did no such thing, and no such thing happened to you.

My ancestors did something to your ancestors, neither of us is affected personally.

Stop. Just stop. I really don't know what literally all the Poles on /pol/ have to be such bitter cunts about literally everything literally all the time. Every single Pole I've met in real life has been nothing but decent, civil, friendly, honorable, proud, funny and hard-working. Where does this divide come from?
>>
>>72027431
>We are more Northern Germanic than Slavic
>>
>>72030178

I understand there are official obligations to protect the player from your own club, but I thought that this poll was gathering your personal opinions, which may differ from your country's policy.

I mean what's the point of the fucking poll if the answers are the ones reflecting what would obviously happen.
>>
>>72030492
That guy is not poland lol
>>
>>72026894

It's not that Gemans have anything against Poland or Balts, they're just so pussified nowadays that they simply don't want to fight
>>
>>72030492
Don't even start talking about traitor in ww2 times. Thousands of our civilians fleed over Baltic sea to Sweden when red army was closing in. And what you did? You gave them back to Russians when they ordered you (like little bitch) You were leftist shits then and your leftist shits now.
>>
>>72030675

really, no 'gib clay back' thing?
>>
>>72028365
Ehh, It will be tough to invade a country that is already being invaded.
>>
File: 1457890143004.jpg (52 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1457890143004.jpg
52 KB, 650x366
>>72026894
Also i remember seeing statistic from some pol that only 25% of Germans be willing to defend their country so there is definitely a progress :^)
>>
>>72030178
>germans literally tried to kill every last pole that existed
>"hurr why do they hate us?"
that's as retarded as asking why the south still hates us northerners when the civil war was 150 years ago
>>
>>72027431
>in WWI and lost our Empire
Seventy years later?
>>
>>72030966
Do you see a Russian Empire around?
no?
neither do I, strange
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbbyNQZGj8o

WE LOVE THE WHITE RACE AND EUROPE SAVIOUR THE PRESIDENT OF EUROPE

PLEAZE CUM BACK UND SAVE US FROM FASHISM, NATIONALIZM AND POLISZ LANGUAGE UND DIE POLNISCHE VERFLUCHTE KULTRU, WIR HABEN TOO MUCH KINDERN, DEAL WIFF IT, DANKE VIRKLICH!!!
>>
Germany needs a mächtige Luftwaffe first.
>>
>>72030624
Indeed. My whife is polish and my best friend is croatian. We should all unite and abolish the EU. And afterwards kick the Muslims out of Europe together.
>>
>>72030791
Polls hardly ever tell the real story, they usually never specify the questions asked nor do they give those surveyed a chance to explain their answers, which makes it impossible to interpret the motivation behind their choices.

It's easy to arrive at the conclusion that this just has to be anti-Polish sentiment, but I suspect it's rather a matter of pure reason. Russia is a nuclear super power and the German army would stand no chance against them. Of course most Germans wouldn't support going to war against a superior enemy. Well, not anymore, that is.
>>
>>72030675
>My ancestors did something to your ancestors, neither of us is affected personally
It's a matter of national culture and psychology. You don't fucking genocide you neighbors. You can hate each other, go to war, win some or lose some, it's all good. But what you did was literally turk tier behavior. It tells everyone you, as a nation, are not to be trusted as you lack basic human values.

>Where does this divide come from?
Politeness. You're not going to tell a cunt you hate that he's a cunt and you hate him to his face.
But be sure that every Pole you met deeply distrusts and resents you and probably called you names behind your back.
>>
>>72027431

>WE WUZ VIKINGS AN SHEEET
>>
>>72031257
>We should all unite and abolish the EU. And afterwards kick the Muslims out of Europe together.
>unite
>abolish
>at the same time
Spoken like a true retard.
>>
File: 1454419490429.jpg (39 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
1454419490429.jpg
39 KB, 640x512
>>72030440
>OY VEY! IT'S LIKE THE SHOAH!

>REMEMBER THE x millions!
>>
File: knock knock whos there its rape.jpg (257 KB, 1000x716) Image search: [Google]
knock knock whos there its rape.jpg
257 KB, 1000x716
>>72030492
They were guests, not invaders.
>>
>>72030872
I belive in personal responsibility, there are consequences for your actions, and when you agitate, you get hit back.

The decrease in German landmass is exactly what Germany tried to inflict upon its neighboring states, and I fail to see the injustice in that.
>>
File: Cuckeswehr.jpg (45 KB, 600x486) Image search: [Google]
Cuckeswehr.jpg
45 KB, 600x486
>>72026894
Well Germany is a nation in deep internal crisis (refugees), very unenthusiastic about military service even in peacetime, with an army in crisis too (undermanned, a lot of equipment out of order), and a very high average age (old people are not into fighting). And ISIS atacks are pretty much inevitable there.

If they told us they would come I would not believe them.

Of course we should have military ties to Germany, they have a top-tier military industrial complex and a lot of money so if anything happened they could send us spare parts and ammunition for the German made equipment we buy. It would also be very easy logistically.

It's unreasonable to expect the Bundeswehr to come unless maybe some secret misson by special forces here and there.

tl;dr: counting on the Germans to go to war is retarded they can't even protect themselves not to mention others. We should totally buy their equipment though and maintain strong logistical/training ties.
>>
>>72030902
>that's as retarded as asking why the south still hates us northerners when the civil war was 150 years ago

Retarded indeed.
>>
>>72030440
lol
>>
>>72030675
>Stop. Just stop. I really don't know what literally all the Poles on /pol/ have to be such bitter cunts about literally everything literally all the time. Every single Pole I've met in real life has been nothing but decent, civil, friendly, honorable, proud, funny and hard-working. Where does this divide come from?

because /pol/ is not real life.
it is an echo chamber for retards.
>>
>>72031461
>You

Wrong.
>>
>>72027958
I'm pretty ignorant of something like german-polish or german-baltic relations because that has virtually no impact in Canadas affairs because of lack of trade. It is why I am on /pol/, to learn. Sort of interesting to see how little Germany likes some of its NATO allies so little. This isn't just not wanting to get involved in their wars, but not wanting to even defend them.

I sort of wonder what Canadas public opinions are on NATO. Since Canada is one of the NATO members safest from attack and most distant from enemies I expect our public to have some pants on head retarded opinions. Well safest from attack so long as US doesn't go manifest destiny on us.

It's hard not to laugh at Germany not wanting to defend Poland. I think that's the least you can do for them Germany.
>>
>>72031666
Like the Syrians and Negroes are guests, huh?

C'mon, Ludwik. I don't mean to be harsh but whenever WW2 is discussed you guys sound like the Jews, you buy the Holocaust propaganda (the Germans never "gassed" anyone for example).
>>
muh russia boogeymen
>>
>>72026894
Never trust a German.
>>
If the poles had accepted Hitler's offer to join the Axis against the common bolshevick enemy, we would be living in a very different world.
>>
File: law3.jpg (49 KB, 638x359) Image search: [Google]
law3.jpg
49 KB, 638x359
>>72030675
>I did no such thing, and no such thing happened to you.

You are not personally responsible, you are just a cog in the machine.

Nations are real entities, the anthill is what matters, not the ant.
>>
>>72031848
>why I am on /pol/, to learn
like trying to learn to ride a bike from quadriplegics.
look at all these idiots falling for an obviously made up/statistically insignificant poll.
>>
>>72031257
Germany needs to get its act together first. While I think corruption and jewing politicians are the biggest problem in the US, in Germany the biggest hurdle is having the population get over the social marxist indoctrination. They also should get rid of all muslims, but sadly that's probably not going to happen.

An alliance between Germany, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, Croatia and Austria would be a fucking powerhouse. They're very similar culturally, have great work ethic and smart people, and combine western low tolerance on corruption with eastern patriotism and national identity. Denmark and Netherlands can come too, if they want, and maybe the Baltic states. It's a large enough population to not completely depend on trade, so tariffs become an option. Fuck the Mediterranean commies, the Anglo cucks, the south-eastern shitskins and the corrupt eastern thug politicians. We can do without them.
>>
File: pils.jpg (32 KB, 364x484) Image search: [Google]
pils.jpg
32 KB, 364x484
>>72030888
>"DACH"

Do... do all the roofs in Germany have "ROOF" written on them in Polish?

I'm so confused right now.
>>
>>72031551
>the EU is uniting European countries
top meme m8
>>
>>72028720
>implying neocon globalist kikes care about what Americans or any other people think
>>
>>72032025
>Nations are real entities, the anthill is what matters, not the ant.

>Blacks: "omg slavery!!!!"
>Jews: "omg holocaust!!!!"
>Poles: "omg ww2!!!!!"

I'm starting to see a pattern.
>>
>>72026894
God I want Russia to invade Germany, unfortunately Poland would probably defend their neighbours because they actually have a pair.
>>
>>72026894
I'm pretty sure that with the way they turned their military into a fucking joke germans would just be a hindrance at this point.
>>
>>72032255
>Chile
>thinks he knows shit about the EU or Europe
Don't you have beans to harvest?
>>
>>72027709
I see a US pullback from NATO as being inevitable. Other countries are getting stronger relative to US and US is bound to have less military dominance in the future.
>>
File: Russia-Ukraine-Report-46.png (9 KB, 308x400) Image search: [Google]
Russia-Ukraine-Report-46.png
9 KB, 308x400
>>72032082
>>
>>72032529
>Russians trying to divide and conquer Europe
nice try.
>>
>>72032853
bring your shitty united europe 3rd time.
we will end you again, subhuman
>>
>>72032853
>They must be paid Putin's shills! We can't simply be cucked to oblivion!
http://www.pewglobal.org/2015/06/10/nato-publics-blame-russia-for-ukrainian-crisis-but-reluctant-to-provide-military-aid/
>>
>>72032929
yeah and starve 20 millions of your guys again too?
bring it bitch.
>>
>>72032529
>Russia convincing NATO members that its alliance is shaky

Is this some sort of 4d chess? What do you have to gain by telling us this Russia.
>>
File: 1460826722042.png (299 KB, 501x641) Image search: [Google]
1460826722042.png
299 KB, 501x641
>>72033057
We have a plan.
>>
>>72031702
people tend to hold grudges, kraut
>>
>>72032853
>Russians trying to divide and conquer Europe
Yeah, how dare they try to steal your job.
>>
File: 1461029100463.gif (2 MB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1461029100463.gif
2 MB, 696x478
>>72033116
and it'll probably work
http://www.vox.com/2015/6/29/8845913/russia-war#nato
>>
>>72027709
Obama is pretty clear about wanting to weaken us, and truth be told, most Americans are sick of taking the role of "World Police". In World War 2 and the Cold War, it made sense for us to take charge, but now we just kind of want to worry about ourselves and let the rest of the world do what they do.

(Nevermind the flag, I'm an American studying in Rome)
>>
>>72032997
Such hostility from my blood brother.
>>
>>72030739

You are replying to one of the butthurt ex-Ukranians that have a Russian flag for some reason or another.
>>
>>72033268
This article relies on the assumption Russia will have the balls to provoke a nuclear war with an attack on the Baltics. It's correct that NATO would likely not have the balls to defend the Baltics and escalate to nuclear war but the risk/reward of thermonuclear war vs Annexing the Baltics or Poland is pretty lopsided. Support in NATO for defending the Baltics is still way too high for this to not be an insane gambit. Sounds like this writer just likes writing cold war era fantasies.
>>
>>72031783
>>72032292

Kill yourself you muslim piece of shit.
>>
>>72030675
>Stop. Just stop.
Should have stopped before pic related happened Hans. But no, the eternal German will never stop, it's in your blood, to destroy.
>>
>>72033802
Noice :^)
>>
>>72032997
> your guys again too
So germans are fair deal heh?
i wounder how much of you are Russian, after that rape fest.
>>
>>72033268
There's zero public support for such moves. In fact it would be largely negative, unlike Crimea that has always been perceived as ours and people always told Ukrainians to give it back.
>but muh propaganda
There's no such propaganda. After we withdrew from Syria it's back to the news from Ukraine.

>whom Putin referred to as "little green men"
That's bullshit. We call them "polite men" because Crimean people named them that. Green Men was made by the West.
>>
File: 0BXvcdE.jpg (423 KB, 1280x943) Image search: [Google]
0BXvcdE.jpg
423 KB, 1280x943
>>72031867
In 1920 we beat the Soviets on our own, only Hungarian bros helped us. They were planning to head west through Poland.

And what thanks did we get? Germans shaking hands with the Soviets and attacking us both at the same time.

They brought this shit on themselves, if they played nice we would easily push the Soviets back together and none of this shit would happen.

So yeah, fuck off Sven and go back to your cuckshed.
>>
>>72032529
>Poland
>fewest people say "should not"
>>
>>72033898
>After we withdrew from Syria
but you didn't. you just said you were going to, brought back like 5 planes, and then just kept going as usual. not that that's a bad thing tho
>>
File: poland vs germany.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
poland vs germany.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>72032009
If only that retard didn't have the audacity to demand our clay.
>>
Germany should just fucking leave NATO.

It's fucking pathetic Americans, a country literally across a fucking ocean, would be more willing to defend Poland and the Baltics.
>>
>>72026894
In Central/Eastern Europe, we can count only on ourselves. We should create the Intermarium.
>>
>>72033992
Well, anyway, the point is it gets much less news coverage now.
>>
>>72032292
I know another pattern:

>Germans: ok, they raped us, but let's start another war, WE'LL WIN THIS TIME!

>>
>>72034116
Maybe you should stop occupying them first and withdraw your troops stationed there since WW2.
>>
Is anyone surprised? Germany is a cancer, always has been. They have sympathy for the brown vermin, but not for their neighbors. Seeing them crumble will make me very, very happy.
>>
File: 1413341627931.jpg (81 KB, 595x353) Image search: [Google]
1413341627931.jpg
81 KB, 595x353
Pooland is ancient Croatian clay and i'm not even joking about that.
>>
>>72034123

You really should. That way German and Brit influence in Europe would be halved, and as an addition the Germanized/non-Germanized Slav border can finally be built.
>>
>>72026894
Germans are the fucking worst antifa faggots ever
>don't prosecute DDR
>anti nuclear energy
>no NATO solidarity
>anti-american out of sheer butthurt
>TWO MILLION rapefugees
>despite not being willing to help Poland it forces them to take in rapefugees
>>
>>72033824
See? Sick fucks.
>>
>>72034207
>Waaaaaaah, waaaaaaaah
>>
>>72034371
Great. Street shitters.
>>
>>72026894
that might be the dumbest shit i've ever read. can someone explain why?
>>
File: 1427587234304.png (70 KB, 1024x1554) Image search: [Google]
1427587234304.png
70 KB, 1024x1554
>>72034207
You forgot to add this pattern:
>If we find ourselves a strong ally, like Italy, we will surely win this time!
>>
>>72033898
>After we withdrew from Syria
Ehh we not, we still have 25 working planes and around 30 helies.
>>
>>72033917
Is it because you strongly hate the Russkies?
I mean if they do invade we have to stick together.
Alone no European nation can fend them off, but together we can.

>>72034230
>They have sympathy for the brown vermin, but not for their neighbors.
Look up who gets billions in financial aid from us.
Protip, it is you and literally all the smaller European nations.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union_statistics#EU_budget
>>
>>72026894

Well they're definitely not wrong.
>>
>>72034379
I guess it's normal for Polish people to not get German sense of humour
>>
>>72034499
>implying you don't benefit from the financial aid
Kraut, please. Moreover, even if you didn't benefit from it at all, you still owe us reparations for the last time you chimped out.
>>
File: Frampol_bombing.jpg (77 KB, 516x287) Image search: [Google]
Frampol_bombing.jpg
77 KB, 516x287
>>72034431
He's not even squatting, he's sitting, debly goncerned over German hospitality.
>>
File: 1458507588150.jpg (281 KB, 832x1280) Image search: [Google]
1458507588150.jpg
281 KB, 832x1280
>>72034379
>being this much in denial
>>
>>72028720
>this is what yanks actually believe
>>
File: muslims_capitol.jpg (158 KB, 990x646) Image search: [Google]
muslims_capitol.jpg
158 KB, 990x646
>>72034667

Denial indeed.
>>
>>72034641
>he's sitting, debly goncerned

I guess everyone needs a hobby.
>>
File: 1457143469552.jpg (3 MB, 9996x6664) Image search: [Google]
1457143469552.jpg
3 MB, 9996x6664
>>72028720
nigger you could not be more wrong about that
>>
File: 1460148075119.jpg (258 KB, 1024x878) Image search: [Google]
1460148075119.jpg
258 KB, 1024x878
>>72034808
Especially your wives.
>>
File: poland_execution.jpg (76 KB, 600x369) Image search: [Google]
poland_execution.jpg
76 KB, 600x369
>>72034808
He should learn from the Germans, Germans always had their hobbies set straight.
>>
File: 1457151493139.png (2 MB, 800x1031) Image search: [Google]
1457151493139.png
2 MB, 800x1031
>>72034755
USA for the past 15 years:
9/11
Boston Bombings
San Bernardino

Europe for the past 15 years:
too many to count
>>
>>72034903
Sorry your economy is in the shitter and you're bitter about it.

Love,
Germany
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (60 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
60 KB, 1280x720
>>72028720
>>72032286
>>72034700

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington%27s_Farewell_Address#Foreign_relations_and_free_trade
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoiLW9m3i7I
>>
>>72035104
>too many to count

Americans can't count. What a shocker.
>>
>>72034626
>reparations
Are the 400 million € we give to Czechia each year for the past 20 years enough or do you want more?
>>
>>72026894
not surprising, anyone who thinks NATO would do anything other than some sanctions when Russia would roll over the Baltics is delusional as fuck, Poland is another matter though they are too big to be ignored.
>>
File: ww2 early alpha.jpg (314 KB, 405x1609) Image search: [Google]
ww2 early alpha.jpg
314 KB, 405x1609
>>72034499
>Is it because you strongly hate the Russkies?
I'm pretty sure that if the question on that statistic said "if a NATO country got attacked by Russia..." Poland would have 90% on Yes.

>Alone no European nation can fend them off
We fended them off on our own while you were preparing your invasion of our clay, bitch.
>>
>>72034379
Not an argument
>>
File: German government program.jpg (54 KB, 730x484) Image search: [Google]
German government program.jpg
54 KB, 730x484
>>72035108
Nah, we're fine.
>>
>>72035140
>what are news headlines
>>
File: 1461165459341.jpg (47 KB, 900x599) Image search: [Google]
1461165459341.jpg
47 KB, 900x599
>>72030867
Yes Latvia they dindu nuffing. Lets ignore the fact that your people stab the motherland in the back.
>>
>>72028230
Then why aren't you voting them out? Calling for a vote of no confidence?
>>
>>72026894
There is nothing to defend here. Empty void.
>>
>>72035259
stop pretending you're russian lmao
>>
>>72035104

lol because off all the shitskins he does not see his own niggers anymore
>>
>we saved all Europe from Muslim invasion!
>muh PLC
>Poles are great warriors. Everyone bullies us.
>muh partitions
>oh look, Russia is having a civil war again, let's go grab some land!
>why do Russians oppress me so? ;_;
>le Christ of Nations
>let's grab a piece of Czech land while Hitler invades them
>Nazis arent so bad, let's ally with them against USSR, fuck you commies!
>muh Danzig, fuck you Hitler!
>muh Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, how dare you invade Poland together with Hitler!
>the entire world must apologize to Poland
>pshe przhe

Is there a more genuinely irritating nation than Poland in existence? THe only ally who seems to be able to tolerate them long term had to be in another hemisphere.
>>
>>72035170
>We fended them off on our own
That was when they didn't have tactical and strategic nukes, gorillions of tanks and a standing army.
Sorry to burst your bubble but they would have taken you even if we didn't invade you first.
And they did occupy you for decades after we got beaten, right?
>>
>>72026923
fpbp

Europoors have so much """"""solidarity"""""""""
>>
>>72032997
lets be honest, Germany is either Islamic or Russian clay.

You faggots lost.
>>
>>72035371
You forgot the part where they literally walked over to Moscow to try to impose a polish king over Muscovy

I believe that's Poland's original sin. on and lets not forget lithuanians occupying rightful rus land, but that's a completely different topic
>>
File: polish-lithuanian commonwealth.png (567 KB, 1957x1539) Image search: [Google]
polish-lithuanian commonwealth.png
567 KB, 1957x1539
>>72035371
>oh look, Russia is having a civil war again, let's go grab some land!
It was our cay before some retards decided to make the non-country of Ukraine there.
A country that you are invading right now, btw. How does it feel, grabbing land from weaker neighbours and then crying on TV about how USA is the devil because they embargo you?
>>
File: nicky.jpg (343 KB, 736x1109) Image search: [Google]
nicky.jpg
343 KB, 736x1109
submit
>>
>>72035364
we've had significant amounts of shitskins since the very beginning due to colonialism and slavery. we've been a superpower for the past 50 years, while our shitskin population has only been getting bigger. they literally don't affect us.
>inb4 one shocking sensational headline about a thug brutally raping and murdering some white teenage girl
>>
>>72035371
This, so much this.
>>
>>72035595
Not even Polish, it was literally some random impostor pretending to be Ivan IVs son.
>>
Bigger question is how many of these that would vote yes to protect Germany it self.
>>
>>72030865

This if I remember correctly, it was like 30% of germans that were ready to defend their country.
>>
File: ZL8pybX.jpg (86 KB, 422x768) Image search: [Google]
ZL8pybX.jpg
86 KB, 422x768
>>72035764
looks like our denazification has worked too well
what have we done
>>
>>72035614
>How does it feel, grabbing land from weaker neighbours and then crying
You tell me, that seems to match your WW2 experience perfectly.
>>
>>72035410
>And they did occupy you for decades after we got beaten, right?
Yeah. It took us 37 years to kick the occupants out of our clay. Their tanks, armies, politicians, and military bases.

And how's it going for you?
>>
>>72035364
maybe because they are in jail or shot?
>>
>>72035614
>grabbing land from weaker neighbours

what
>>
>>72035920
I welcome the Americlap presence, they keep the Russkies out.
And memes aside a few dozend bases is not an occupation.
Our own army is a joke currently and could not defend us.
>>
>>72035371
>ukraine.
>>
>>72036126
You mean the army whose size you are forced to keep under a limit imposed by the country who has "safety against Ruskies" military bases in your country?
Do you often live in denial?
>>
>>72036206
About 404 let's only speak good or nothing.
>>
Oh look another thread where the eurofags circle jerk around each other thinking they are relevant.
>>
>>72036126
they still don't belong here and should move out.
we could just invest 2-3% of our GDP into our military and Germany can defend itself- would mean less money for underage syrian rocket surgeons though
>>
>>72036261
>whose size you are forced to keep under a limit
It isn't 1948 anymore.

Nowadays the US is complaining day and night for us to raise our military spending and army size.
>>
File: 1461408502958.png (323 KB, 432x490) Image search: [Google]
1461408502958.png
323 KB, 432x490
>>72026894
This is why we're trying to shit on Germany and make friends with Russia.
>>
>>72036261
Why does the Russian one look like commisar from Warhammer 40l?
>>
File: 00000000.jpg (182 KB, 461x949) Image search: [Google]
00000000.jpg
182 KB, 461x949
>>72034371
>>72034207
>>72029330
Hitler did nothing wrong.

Forget the past, Poland. Look forward with a National-Socialist vision.

We're ALL white Europeans, so let's stick together. DON'T fall for the Jewish schemes, they want to divide us with these old historical rivalries.
>>
>>72036374
You should just get nukes t b h
>>
>>72036342
It is afternoon in freedomland, do you think your NEET opinion is relevant?
>>
>>72026894
Too bad that Russia won't attack us. We are secretly lovers.
>>
>>72026894
They are right.

It's a opportunity to take the old german clay.
>>
>entire thread going LMAO SENPAI KEK MUSLIMS SHITSKINS

Literally has nothing to do with that. These numbers are from before the Poland controversy. We just don't want to fight a war for NATO.
>>
File: Capture.png (236 KB, 360x359) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
236 KB, 360x359
>>72026894
>Russia attack Baltics
I don't think any one of you understand that such a possibility is impossible. What do they gain with our occupation? Dead weight. People to feed, homes to warm and protests to disperse.

The only reason why we were occupied in WW2 is because of desire to spread their ideology.

If they were to attack, we would be a crater near the Baltic sea.
>>
>>72036488
>hates Christianity
>still celebrates Christmas through the "German Christmas" meme
#justnazithings
>>
File: 0.jpg (14 KB, 302x227) Image search: [Google]
0.jpg
14 KB, 302x227
>>72036699
Hitler said nothing wrong.
>>
File: morale.png (238 KB, 612x695) Image search: [Google]
morale.png
238 KB, 612x695
>>72026894
lmao
>>
>>72036685
You do know that you are literally just >warm water ports at their gates, right?

They'll literally only invade you just to make sure NATO can't land forces near St Petersburg if they do at all
>>
>>72035273
Only the parliament can do that. The people can't do shit because our """constitution""" doesn't trust them. We can't even elect our president, insiders do that.
>>
>>72035273
Kek, do you really think that is that simple ?
She has been elected, she has the post.
Unless she does something really obviously crazy (and I don't speak about /pol/ scale, but on normie scale) nobody will try to kick Merkel out.

By the way representative democracy is like letting the keys of your home to someone solely on his promises with no obligations to fullfil them and no guarantees that he will not shit on the floor and invite half of the neighboorhood.
>>
>>72036685
>What do they gain with our occupation?

0.1% of territory and "WE EMPIRE AGAIN".

Our existance offends their ideological narrative.
>>
File: 1455605494513.jpg (35 KB, 700x509) Image search: [Google]
1455605494513.jpg
35 KB, 700x509
>>72036317
>About 404 let's only speak good or nothing.
>>
File: 1452443320575.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
1452443320575.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>72026894
>Bertelsmann
oh i'm not even sure this one is jew
>>
>>72026894
What are they going to do?

Scramble their 4 Eurofighter Typhoons that are still in operation?
>>
>>72034903

Enjoy your Iranian cheese you Slavic monkey
>>
File: mdcQQo6.jpg (89 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
mdcQQo6.jpg
89 KB, 640x1136
>>72036766
except destroy germany and spread communism across half of europe. and kill the six gorillion (which you probably don't believe in anyway)
>>
>>72036902
>I have settled in a well-adjusted and stable life and I don't want to throw it away - the statistic
>>
>>72036448
Do you have to ask? We have motherfuckong aquila as our national heraldry, for fuck's sale.
>>
>>72036902
How is that working for Ukraine? xD
>>
File: 1461260644078.jpg (95 KB, 527x622) Image search: [Google]
1461260644078.jpg
95 KB, 527x622
>>72035595
Russians are to this day celebrating the day that they got us out of Moscow. Top kek m80
>>
>>72036597
Yeah, you like it rough don't you.
>>
>>72027981
Technically, the ruling party was supposed to be conservative
>>
File: 1415047783411.jpg (116 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1415047783411.jpg
116 KB, 720x960
>>72037334
How did that work out for Poland in 1939? :^)
>xD
You have to be 18 or older to browse this site.
>>
>>72028825
Why cancer?

Half of your country is rightfull Germany land
>>
File: 1440027457984458076.jpg (196 KB, 800x598) Image search: [Google]
1440027457984458076.jpg
196 KB, 800x598
JESUS CHRIST I FUCKING HATE WESTERN EUROPE CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THEY EITHER BECOME CALIPHATE OR PAKISTAN NUKES THEM BECUASE WHY THE FUCK NOT
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA JUST END THIS
>>
File: 1461591422320.png (558 KB, 630x704) Image search: [Google]
1461591422320.png
558 KB, 630x704
>>72036491
>implying they can

>>72037170
Enjoy your Pakistani dick cheese you inbred Anglo monster.
>>
>>72037489
well fuge,who would have thought that we will conquer 1/6 of this shitty planet.
>>
>>72037489
That bullshit day? It's just clumsy attempt to replace the October Revolution day. People still have to be reminded what is officially supposed to be celebrated.
>>
If Russia ever invades Poland i am gonna move to Poland and help Russia in their cleansing of the purity of slavic blood
>>
File: 1461191218701.jpg (31 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1461191218701.jpg
31 KB, 400x372
>>72037641
And what do you do with this land? Even more kek
>>
Well we will.
>>
>>72037829
Love live life.
>>
File: hassan.jpg (108 KB, 614x461) Image search: [Google]
hassan.jpg
108 KB, 614x461
WORLD CALIPHATE NOW
>>
File: 25594922_40.jpg (33 KB, 518x386) Image search: [Google]
25594922_40.jpg
33 KB, 518x386
>>72037761
using polyaks\ukranians as fertilizer 300 years straight.
>>
File: Smug Anime 1.png (233 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
Smug Anime 1.png
233 KB, 300x600
>>72037761
>And what do you do with this land?

They've still accomplished more than Poland ever has.
>>
>>72037761
You have no idea of what a piece of real state the Russians are sitting on... once the planet grows warmer

They also have probably more oil there than the whole persian gulf
>>
>>72037875
we're not helping seden though.
>>
>>72035614
I said it ones and I will say it again: In all seriousness restablish the commonwealth and give the eastern territories back. Especially sląsk, they still don´t feel home there
>>
>>72037998
Don't you get it?
>Well we will
>Love live life

Spot the pattern here.
>>
File: 18by11f7acp8bjpg.jpg (238 KB, 602x800) Image search: [Google]
18by11f7acp8bjpg.jpg
238 KB, 602x800
>>72030466
but that kinda just looks like 4 Polish states and Holy Roman Empire on the west
>>
File: 1458738846261.jpg (699 KB, 2026x1292) Image search: [Google]
1458738846261.jpg
699 KB, 2026x1292
>>72037914
Last time I checked we did it for you with 20 millionen of your own. No reason to come over to the west
>>
>>72027690
>Slavic
>Baltic states
>>
>>72038095
you are genius
really
>>
>>72026894
"We're not gonna die for X"

Well yes but they might be next. It happened twice already.
>>
>>72038248
Especially when we're talking about an aggressive country like Russia.
>>
>>72038240
how about you post your fucking picture autistic faggot?
>>
>>72038148
7.5 actually other were civillians.
>>
>>72038248
>>72038343
I'll be the first collaborator when Russia invades.

>b-but muh unconditional patriotism!!11

Typical backwards Slav mindset. Very unsurprising.
>>
>>72038095
makes sense considering the author of the witcher is polish..
>>
>>72026894
Was their option to invade Poland?
>>
>>72038408
>but that kinda just looks like 4 Polish states and Holy Roman Empire on the west
that was the point you fucking retard
after rotating the map of witcher you get map of central or eastern, chose what you want, europe
>>
Are Germans retarded?

What the actual fuck is the point of NATO if you get to pick and choose when to nut up and protect each other?
>>
>>72026894
Damned soviet rape babies.
>>
>>72038741
I got that mate, what I meant was that the previous guy said that Redania was like Poland. So I said they all look like parts of Poland.
>>
>>72038744
But what if I am against our Nato-membership? Why should I fight for this organisation?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 91

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.